i hate not being paid enough
i hatemy boss
i hate waking up early when it rains lol
Old 01-18-2010, 09:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is that right.lol im pretty sure you dont make more than me..lol
Originally Posted by 59 camaro
hahaha a long time like that i had the 2nd shift and man my life sucked i feel ya

hahaha see the diff between me being a contractor is that i want more work bcus the more i do the more i make, i can choose to go out with 100 stops and go home with a crappy paycheck but when u go 120 and up stops u make a lot more plus i cant fail meaning i have to get to all the business b4 they close or else they notice i cant handle it and will take away my work/money, ups in the other hand gets paid per hour so those SOB's will be happy with 100 stops and they take their lunch and get paid. in the end of the week i will compare paychecks with any ups carrier and i can almost be 100% sure my check will be a lot more, i normally get off from 3-5 so its just stresfull at time but i love the pay n workout
Old 01-18-2010, 10:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 8tsixt
I hate brownnosers who golf with the boss ar take him out to luch and make sure to suck him off as soon as he walks in.

True that ****! I ******* hate that...

...and all the backstabbing mother ******* who don't do **** but are quick to snitch on you for the smallest **** that doesn't even amount to half of a complaint.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Staging Lane

I hate the fact that I work with four post-menopausal women who are too sensitive to temperature change. I swear, having the heater on at 75 degrees in the winter is NOT comfortable. I shouldn't be sweating in an office.

I hate working with a bunch of (older) women period.

Now, the ones around my age I don't mind one bit
Old 01-19-2010, 12:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ray455
I hate the fact that I work with four post-menopausal women who are too sensitive to temperature change. I swear, having the heater on at 75 degrees in the winter is NOT comfortable. I shouldn't be sweating in an office.

I hate working with a bunch of (older) women period.

Now, the ones around my age I don't mind one bit
LMFAO, you said "postmenopausal women" and "period".
Old 01-19-2010, 02:28 AM
TECH Regular

haha so i take it you quit?
yes but im helping a friend start a business so Im still workin
Old 01-19-2010, 02:37 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

1. i hate someone calls me and says how much to install "x" part.... i say "x" then they say well i can take to so and so and he will do it for this amount.... then i say then take it to them.... my price is not up to negotiation.

2. i hate when every person that comes in thinks they are going to get the good guy, or friend discount... dude i dont know you!

3.i hate when someone calls and says i got a some donkey dick huge cam i want to install... then i tune it and it makes crap power and they are all pissed off at me and say the guy i bought the cam off of said it would make "xxx", but they fail to realize they have a stock ls1 intake, crap exhaust, other crap half assed....

4. i cant stand when people buy huge by huge camshafts for cars with stock compression and intake manifolds and expect them to literally drive like stock...its impossible!!!! if a tuner tells you otherwise he is a liar or has never tuned one.

5. i hate it when people think they are my only customer and i have to put everyone elses car on the back burner for them.

i have alot more complaints but it would be a long list....
Old 01-19-2010, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

What I hate about work is when I do work. Is when some people on the job try to boss me around the only person that can order me is the guy who signs my ticket anyone else gets wet by my super soaker. Aka my water cannon

Also I hate working in orange county or pretty much any place west to my house cuz the damm traffic!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 03:51 PM
TECH Regular

I hate when people walk in to the lab and see no one in the waiting room and still have the nerve to ask...."How long is this gonna take"? Cmon f*cker your the only one in here!!!! Take a wild guess!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 06:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
I hate when people walk in to the lab and see no one in the waiting room and still have the nerve to ask...."How long is this gonna take"? Cmon f*cker your the only one in here!!!! Take a wild guess!!!!!!
LMFAO.....lol but u know what sometimes when i get sent to takw a random drug test and im the only one there it still takes about 30 mins to finally get to me....
Old 01-20-2010, 09:06 AM
TECH Regular

LMFAO.....lol but u know what sometimes when i get sent to takw a random drug test and im the only one there it still takes about 30 mins to finally get to me....
In all honesty James, those bithces were just lazy dog and didnt want to help you....
Old 01-20-2010, 06:49 PM
TECH Resident

cus im mexican huh? well ill say something next time i go
Old 01-20-2010, 09:39 PM
TECH Resident

i hate working in the rain, this was today in MAYWOOD, IT WAS SOOO FLOODED, i hate that when i work in the rain ppl could atleast try and hurry just a lil and open the door instead of looking at me through the window for about20 seconds until they realize oh thats the fedex guy

Quick Reply: what are some things u hate about work?