Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

My 404ci turbo build w/ Millions of pics!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
Hey josh when are you going to change out that turbo so we can push 800+ wheel!! i also would really like to finish that tune and really touch it up nicely, we ran out of time last time
Hahah hey Ryne! Yeah ive been so busy with SEMA and work stuff, i havent had time to change much around, but shes still running great! Yeah i really wanna put a cage in it before i step up to that kinda power, but i just bought a new silverado, and ive been spending a ton of $$ on that so i need to save up for that 88mm. im going to put the word out to see if i can get a sponsorship or something for a turbo

btw, ive been contacted by GM High Tech Magazine and they want to do a story on it. So i may have to upgrade some parts before they do the photoshoot
Old 11-24-2010, 11:30 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KILLER-LS1
Hahah hey Ryne! Yeah ive been so busy with SEMA and work stuff, i havent had time to change much around, but shes still running great! Yeah i really wanna put a cage in it before i step up to that kinda power, but i just bought a new silverado, and ive been spending a ton of $$ on that so i need to save up for that 88mm. im going to put the word out to see if i can get a sponsorship or something for a turbo

btw, ive been contacted by GM High Tech Magazine and they want to do a story on it. So i may have to upgrade some parts before they do the photoshoot
cool cool, maybe talk the turbonetics about the current turbo, maybe they can work with you on larger unit, the current one is way too small for a 404

Quick Reply: My 404ci turbo build w/ Millions of pics!