Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

need to get a tune in the bay area

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 06:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol. You got 3 options. Synergy who i've always gone to and prolly always will. Newtech or force fed in sac,end of story
Old 08-05-2010, 01:27 AM
11 Second Club

A+ Synergy Motorsports in Fremont ( Who I have gone to and still do ) $400 reg Tune $500 SD Tune and Force Induction Tuning/ $150-$250 re-tunes
1-510-769-3749

A- Newtech Performance in Hayward ( Have had friends go to and good results) $400 reg Tune $500 SD Tune and Force Induction Tuning/ $100-$200 re-tunes
1-510-785-3278(fast)

B- Force Fed Performance in Sacramento
1-916-331-1611

B- Performance Dyno Tuning in Oakdale (seen a few cars come out good) $125hr per hour
1-209-845-9790

A+ All Out Performance in Fresno ( Smart guy, track guy knows racing and good with tunes may have him tune next ride) $400 reg tune/ $150 re-tunes
1-559-999-2265

A- AED in Sacramento and San Jose
1-916-275-8212

A- Mark Roman in Sacramento Area $400-$500 depending on what you have done.
1-916-204-9799

If you are bitching about $500 then you might as well save yourself the tune and just not tune the car. You get what you pay for and that is a fact That is a average rate around here and you have to remember The 1st time you go to a tuner your rate will always be higher then other times you go back to them with the same car, re-tunes can run from $100-$200 on the average.

Last edited by MAXXLIMIT; 08-05-2010 at 01:55 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:27 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MAXXLIMIT
A+ Synergy Motorsports in Fremont ( Who I have gone to and still do ) $400 reg Tune $500 SD Tune and Force Induction Tuning/ $150-$250 re-tunes
1-510-769-3749

A- Newtech Performance in Hayward ( Have had friends go to and good results) $400 reg Tune $500 SD Tune and Force Induction Tuning/ $100-$200 re-tunes
1-510-785-3278(fast)

B- Force Fed Performance in Sacramento
1-916-331-1611

B- Performance Dyno Tuning in Oakdale (seen a few cars come out good) $125hr per hour
1-209-845-9790

A+ All Out Performance in Fresno ( Smart guy, track guy knows racing and good with tunes may have him tune next ride) $400 reg tune/ $150 re-tunes
1-559-999-2265

A- AED in Sacramento and San Jose
1-916-275-8212

A- Mark Roman in Sacramento Area $400-$500 depending on what you have done.
1-916-204-9799

If you are bitching about $500 then you might as well save yourself the tune and just not tune the car. You get what you pay for and that is a fact That is a average rate around here and you have to remember The 1st time you go to a tuner your rate will always be higher then other times you go back to them with the same car, re-tunes can run from $100-$200 on the average.
no 1s bitching homie and i simply asked what other shops there were besides synergy.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:06 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by chevyrunner
ive heard of synergy looking for another spot that doesnt charge half a grand for a tune..

98 ls1 auto, full bolt ons, cam, valve train, exhaust ect.. lmk if you guys know a decent shop who tunes for a decent price.
Originally Posted by chevyrunner
no 1s bitching homie and i simply asked what other shops there were besides synergy.
Yeah I think you were a little about the price, just telling you, you get what you pay for. Hell there is a guy in Los Banos 19-20 yrs old never tuned before got his own shop still waiting for other tools who bought ls1 edit software who is trying out tuning for $80 a hour, thats a decent price and looks like a decent shop.....from outside

I bet you go to any other shop then the ones mention you will be spending more in the long run, and i'm not talking bout re-tunes and going somewhere else, talking bout replacing that motor of yours REAL QUICK!!!

We all just helping out and from our inputs and the from the people around the area I would take some advise and narrow it down to the two mention in the bay. SYNERGY or NEWTECH!!!!

Just keep calling Nick back at Newtech tell he can hear the phone ring, being on a dyno all day can make your own head ring, LOL.

OHHHH and another pointer, might want to go to shops check them out and also talk and get a feel for these guys, i mean they are going to be tweaking your car and you should know a little something about them.

Just helping out!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Teching In

Man go see nick you'll be A okay... ive had the same tune for almost 3 years and im still one of the fastest street cars in the bay..**** I MEAN ALL THE FASTEST STREET CARS ARE NEWTECH OR Fast Gm's which they tune their own ****. If your interested I can hook you up with them...
Old 08-05-2010, 06:44 PM
11 Second Club

IDK about Newtech having all the fastest cars in the bay. Every shop has put out some fast cars..............

But also remember this about 95% of the cars that are tuned by these tuners are not built by the tuners. So just because a fast car comes out of a shop doesn't mean that shop built it, just tuned it.

I like seeing the faces on some people who built a POS and then take it to get tuned and then the tuner can't tune it because it was put together like a POS by a POS, LOL!!!! And then that person is quick to say that shop can't tune, HAPPENS ALOT!!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Teching In

IDK about Newtech having all the fastest cars in the bay. Every shop has put out some fast cars..............

But also remember this about 95% of the cars that are tuned by these tuners are not built by the tuners. So just because a fast car comes out of a shop doesn't mean that shop built it, just tuned it.

I like seeing the faces on some people who built a POS and then take it to get tuned and then the tuner can't tune it because it was put together like a POS by a POS, LOL!!!! And then that person is quick to say that shop can't tune, HAPPENS ALOT!!
Okay..Ive really haven't been in the mood to start a tuner ****. but Since you Synergy Cocksucking Foo's always say this and that lets see....BTW I believe nick built that corvette and ran 9's already what else you want ****?Off the top of my head I can name a few fast *** street cars from newtech fosta,phil, ME , WILL... Plain and simply

I find it hilarous every tuning thread leads into a war and you synergy guys come in here blasting SYNERGY this n that ****..
Old 08-06-2010, 03:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NORCALMUSCLE1
Okay..Ive really haven't been in the mood to start a tuner ****. but Since you Synergy Cocksucking Foo's always say this and that lets see....BTW I believe nick built that corvette and ran 9's already what else you want ****?Off the top of my head I can name a few fast *** street cars from newtech fosta,phil, ME , WILL... Plain and simply

I find it hilarous every tuning thread leads into a war and you synergy guys come in here blasting SYNERGY this n that ****..
uhhhhhh I think you are starting the tuner war ****..............

I never said anything bad about Newtech, you just said Newtech has all the fastest cars in the bayarea, I just said I don't think they have EVERY fast car in the bay area and THAT THERE WAS OTHERS (that means other then synergy) that have tuned some fast cars.

Saul you like the to start drama. Also look where I told dude to keep calling Nick because he may be busy, I have been to Newtech so has Tino and so has a few of my friends, Nothing bad about Newtech and Never once have I played favorites, hell look when i posted all the tuners IF YOU CAN READ YOU DUMB ****, I said I am going to have Nate at All Out Performance tune my next ride.

You know whats funny you mention yourself in the mix of those people of fast cars from Newtech, THEY ALL HAVE PROVEN TIMES OF BEING FAST FROM GOING TO THE TRACK TO PROVE THERE TIMES

UNLIKE YOU!!!!

Last edited by MAXXLIMIT; 08-06-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NORCALMUSCLE1
Man go see nick you'll be A okay... ive had the same tune for almost 3 years and im still one of the fastest street cars in the bay..**** I MEAN ALL THE FASTEST STREET CARS ARE NEWTECH OR Fast Gm's which they tune their own ****. If your interested I can hook you up with them...
both tuners are good it just comes down to chosing one.. and who says us
fast gm boys tune are own cars..the brothers red and black car both got
tuned at synergy..and to top it off how can you say you have one of the
fastest street cars..chevyman your a funny guy..
Old 08-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Teching In

Newtech.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kamiczo
Newtech.
Nice vette I think I've seen it in person were you at LA invasion ?
Old 08-08-2010, 02:50 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are others that tune in the bay area that no one has listed. Such as Willis Automotive in Salinas. I also work with them, bring them in some tuning which I do on their dyno on a rental basis. Depending on what your doing, it can be a bit cheaper. Just saying..
Old 08-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Vette310
Nice vette I think I've seen it in person were you at LA invasion ?
Yes, the wife and I made it down there. Had fun with the cruise and the show. I'll try to make it again next year.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kamiczo
Yes, the wife and I made it down there. Had fun with the cruise and the show. I'll try to make it again next year.
Cool, how did you run at the track ?
Old 08-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Teching In

My best run at Sac. Raceway is 12.3 at 120mph. I'm going back soon for some better numbers. I didn't run it at Fontana.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ls_Nova
other then the bro's their isn't really anyone running fast A few cars here and there..Your nova ready? I think I know who this is pm me foo. And yes I talked to christian about tunning my car so why doesn't he tune then?
Old 08-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Launching!

It depends on your experience with the shops, sometimes taking it to the best doesn't get you results and treatment you would've hoped for.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Launching!

Sorry bad experience with a sponsor.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

uhhhhhh I think you are starting the tuner war ****..............

I never said anything bad about Newtech, you just said Newtech has all the fastest cars in the bayarea, I just said I don't think they have EVERY fast car in the bay area and THAT THERE WAS OTHERS (that means other then synergy) that have tuned some fast cars.

Saul you like the to start drama. Also look where I told dude to keep calling Nick because he may be busy, I have been to Newtech so has Tino and so has a few of my friends, Nothing bad about Newtech and Never once have I played favorites, hell look when i posted all the tuners IF YOU CAN READ YOU DUMB ****, I said I am going to have Nate at All Out Performance tune my next ride.

You know whats funny you mention yourself in the mix of those people of fast cars from Newtech, THEY ALL HAVE PROVEN TIMES OF BEING FAST FROM GOING TO THE TRACK TO PROVE THERE TIMES

UNLIKE YOU!!!!
This post

Originally Posted by Ls_Nova
And this post both made me rofl. Saul, I remember seeing you on norcal-lsx, there's a reason your stupid *** got banned, cuz your a cocky ***

One of the fastest in the bay? What's your big bad ride sir? Unless your pushing out 9's or lower in the 1/4 mile (which from the sound of it you haven't) then you need to sit down and stfu. Synergy's a great place to get a tune, I'll vouch for them 100%. When I went to test drive Rick's old Trans Am (That MAXXLIMIT now owns) it was completely stock except for a minor tune Rick had put on it in his spare time, and I could tell a noticeable difference already from how it felt. His prices are decent and he is second to none imo. Nick's a good tuner too, it's just hard to get ahold of him
Old 08-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
This post

And this post both made me rofl. Saul, I remember seeing you on norcal-lsx, there's a reason your stupid *** got banned, cuz your a cocky ***
One of the fastest in the bay? What's your big bad ride sir? Unless your pushing out 9's or lower in the 1/4 mile (which from the sound of it you haven't) then you need to sit down and stfu. Synergy's a great place to get a tune, I'll vouch for them 100%. When I went to test drive Rick's old Trans Am (That MAXXLIMIT now owns) it was completely stock except for a minor tune Rick had put on it in his spare time, and I could tell a noticeable difference already from how it felt. His prices are decent and he is second to none imo. Nick's a good tuner too, it's just hard to get ahold of him
lmK WHEN YOU WANNA GET IN THE OTHER lane not your boys... My 99 isn't my only car. Like i said theirs chris, chino , WHo **** flys.. ME and chino will be in lanes soon when my 73 out. Plus im sure me and fonzo from fast gm's will get one off . Cool dudes to party with .Plus theirs,will and a few other. So Im not trying to say im the fastest but Im up their. But hey elite lmk

Last edited by NORCALMUSCLE1; 08-17-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Quick Reply: need to get a tune in the bay area