Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Stolen 2007 Corvette Z06 Black! Please Help! So. California

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 12:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hitmanws6
Looks like a stupid *** publicity stunt, it honestly sounds like this dealership is trying to get all this attention to this car because no one wants to buy it and is trying to set it back to stock to make it more appealing. If it hasnt been found by now (if it was really stolen) it wont be. So cal isnt short of black C6 ZO6s
You’re an idiot. You have no idea what you’re talking about. If you don’t know what the **** you’re talking about, you shouldn’t be talking. The reason why they wouldn’t mind putting it back to stock is so a Chevy dealership would easily purchase it after getting it back. A Chevy dealer would not put a Z06 on their lot with all the aftermarket **** it has. You don’t know how it feels to have your car stolen. I appreciate people that are trying to help, you can call the police department yourself, you moron if you think this is a publicity stunt. Also my friends will never want to advertize that cars get stolen from their lot. That’s pathetic. If you don’t want to hear about a stolen Z06 go visit one of your gay websites, maybe that’s more appealing to you.

Last edited by hybrid1motors; 09-20-2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: mistake with the spelling
Old 09-20-2010, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mr.z/28
someone give me this location of the Ralphs. I will go black ops and scope out the place. I can sure use the 5k.
one poor man here. =[
Thanks for the help but someone just posted that they checked and there was no sign of it. The 'Ralphs' a member mentioned was a 'Ralphs' located in pacific beach.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just read this whole thread and the only question I got is if your not the owner of the lot, the car, or you where trying to buy the car, why are you on here posting and having people taking shots at you? I understand that you are just being a friend doing what you can do but it seems like you have a special interest in this. Are you getting cashed out on this if its found? If you are, then I completely understand your persistance. If not, you posted, you have updated, and now just let it go. You let it be known, you did your part. It is what it is. Truthfully, If it wasnt found the first 12 hours, chances are its not gonna be found period. It can be stripped in 6-7 hours by 2 people. Only an idiot is gonna be dumb enough and steal a newer z (or any newer car with a possible tracking device for that matter)and sit on it for a few days. A 5k reward isnt gonna make someone who already stole it give it back. Not to many people are gonna "snitch" someone out when you clearly stated a CONDITIONAL REWARD. That sounds dumb *** ****. People are getting frustrated and not understanding you cuz you keep talking about "your friends" and then you stated you made a screen name for them but it sounds like YOU keep posting for them. Im not talking **** or anything, Im just saying...And with that said, Hope u find the car but it highly unlikely.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:57 PM
Staging Lane

It sounds like you'll have more luck with Upland PD and the video evidence at this point.

Ryph
Old 09-20-2010, 02:59 PM
TECH Resident

....has anyone tried calling the number posted on the add? lol
Old 09-20-2010, 03:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

U guys sell z06s.?.with no lo jack or no insuarance?
Old 09-20-2010, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by blackedout drop ls1
I just read this whole thread and the only question I got is if your not the owner of the lot, the car, or you where trying to buy the car, why are you on here posting and having people taking shots at you? I understand that you are just being a friend doing what you can do but it seems like you have a special interest in this. Are you getting cashed out on this if its found? If you are, then I completely understand your persistance. If not, you posted, you have updated, and now just let it go. You let it be known, you did your part. It is what it is. Truthfully, If it wasnt found the first 12 hours, chances are its not gonna be found period. It can be stripped in 6-7 hours by 2 people. Only an idiot is gonna be dumb enough and steal a newer z (or any newer car with a possible tracking device for that matter)and sit on it for a few days. A 5k reward isnt gonna make someone who already stole it give it back. Not to many people are gonna "snitch" someone out when you clearly stated a CONDITIONAL REWARD. That sounds dumb *** ****. People are getting frustrated and not understanding you cuz you keep talking about "your friends" and then you stated you made a screen name for them but it sounds like YOU keep posting for them. Im not talking **** or anything, Im just saying...And with that said, Hope u find the car but it highly unlikely.
I appreciate your honesty. I’m a 38 year old man- I don’t like playing games with anyone. The owners of hybrid motors and I grew up together. These guys are more than friends to me. Me and the owners go way back, I spend a lot of time with these guys. I’m not getting cashed out or making any money by helping them out. I’m just trying to say I tried to help them out. I saw the video of the 2 guys taking the car, they are teenagers. Hopefully by the end of the week, the police will allow us to view it to the public. I believe by hybrid motors putting a 5,000 reward, someone will turn them in. People are in the need of money right now, the suspects family might turn them in. If we don’t get the car back at least we will put some guys behind bars that deserve to be behind bars. I can only imagine if someone stole my car that I worked hard for. Once again this is the least thing I can do for them. I’m just trying to help. I drive a bmw and posted on the beamer forums about this and got a lot of respect from the other guys trying to help me. If you guys can help me in any way I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by TPI TERROR
U guys sell z06s.?.with no lo jack or no insuarance?
From my understanding the new buyer has lo jack installed if their interested in purchasing it. Normally the dealer charges an add of roughly 500 dollars to have lo jack installed. The car is insured but the insurance will only cover so much to a business. Most car dealership’s’ insurance policies do not cover stolen cars. The dealership has to eat the loss for the most part. I was a general manager at a Mercedes Dealership about 13 years ago and we had a fairly used Mercedes S Class stolen and the dealer had to eat the loss. They found the car a month later and the whole car was stripped out. They also caught the guys and both got 10 years in jail.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Teching In

im pretty sure people dont get 10 years for stealing a car...
Old 09-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hitmanws6
Looks like a stupid *** publicity stunt, it honestly sounds like this dealership is trying to get all this attention to this car because no one wants to buy it and is trying to set it back to stock to make it more appealing. If it hasnt been found by now (if it was really stolen) it wont be. So cal isnt short of black C6 ZO6s
Originally Posted by hybrid1motors
You’re an idiot. You have no idea what you’re talking about. If you don’t know what the **** you’re talking about, you shouldn’t be talking. The reason why they wouldn’t mind putting it back to stock is so a Chevy dealership would easily purchase it after getting it back. A Chevy dealer would not put a Z06 on their lot with all the aftermarket **** it has. You don’t know how it feels to have your car stolen. I appreciate people that are trying to help, you can call the police department yourself, you moron if you think this is a publicity stunt. Also my friends will never want to advertize that cars get stolen from their lot. That’s pathetic. If you don’t want to hear about a stolen Z06 go visit one of your gay websites, maybe that’s more appealing to you.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by WS697RamAir
im pretty sure people dont get 10 years for stealing a car...
they don't even get that for killing someone, why would they get close to that for jacking a car lol
Old 09-22-2010, 10:45 PM
TECH Junkie

I saw the video of the 2 guys taking the car, they are teenagers. Hopefully by the end of the week, the police will allow us to view it to the public.
Just curious... but what was their ethnicity?

Old 09-22-2010, 11:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

The guys that took the car are really young, this is maybe the first car they ever stole, what can teenegers possibly want with a z06 corvette. It might be hidden in a garage. Once im able to publish the survilance tapes you will see how stupid these thieves are. You might see them on that tv show dumbest criminals or whatever that show is called. But once again we know that these guys are not the problem, once their ready to be arrested, they will get prison time and have a felony record. The investagation is going on still to capture everyone that was involved from making a key to the ones that are recieving the car. And what are you talking about the car being a repo, the car is pain in full, nobody is financing the car??? Its paid off. The previous owner is retired from the police department.
Can't be that dumb, they stole a Z06 from you/your friends @ Hybrid Motorsports.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:28 PM

.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++Upland Police Department Needs Your Help To Find The Subjects On the Youtube Video that Stole a 2007 Corvette Z06, Reward Offered, Please visit and see if you can identify the suspects - http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaCPJxZbz5I
Old 10-15-2010, 08:37 PM

http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_1634...rce=rss_viewed
Old 10-15-2010, 08:38 PM

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ire&id=7727877
Old 10-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Staging Lane

They look Like ASIANS
you will see That LS7 on ricer Car This days
Old 10-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Staging Lane

Help us out here... Was that a Camry that they were driving? Are you able to zoom in on any of the images? Otherwise all we got is one dorky looking kid and a Jesrey Shore wanna be. it has to be inside as they look like complete rookies. If all it takes is to get through a chain, they would just bring cutters rather than measure it out for 15 minutes.

Ryph
Old 10-16-2010, 01:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

wow they took their sweet *** time to walk around the lot. very suspicious to be walking around a lot at midnight dont you think?.

i think the owner shouldve been more cautious by reviewing surveillance on his lot whether he had a had a modded z06 or not.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:32 AM
Staging Lane

looks like kip & memphis..

Quick Reply: Stolen 2007 Corvette Z06 Black! Please Help! So. California