Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I'm probably going to be flamed for this, but Magic The Gathering anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 05:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, theyre not for everyone
Old 01-12-2011, 07:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to play a lot when I was a kid, I stopped midway through high school when cars became a lot more intetesting lol.

I had a bad *** worm deck, stupid hard to beat it.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:34 PM
TECH Regular

You guys probably go throughout your day thinking "What spells can I use to keep people from shoving their worm deck in my poop deck?" or "I hope no one sees me playing with my magic cards". Not me....... I like wondering things like "What different lines can I take to lower my laptime at the nurburgring?" or " If I ram this civic with a Dodge Ram how many times will it flip it over?" ...and thats why I play Gran Turismo! LOL
Old 01-12-2011, 11:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 67RSCamaroVette
No doubt, man... All i did when i was a kid was run from the cops on dirtbikes, ditch school, and tweek on whatever garage project i dragged home.
Same here all I had was a dirtbike, always rode the **** outta it, getting chased by cops prolly 4 or 5 times, tho once I forgot to put gas in the cop was cool he let me walk it home, no ticket and he didn't even realize I ditched
Old 01-13-2011, 07:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i hope this thread is a joke
Old 01-13-2011, 07:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i dont know about the magic card game but i do know that you would be surprised how many people play wow(world of warcraft), i know at least 6 people personally that all are into the car scene and play wow
Old 01-14-2011, 09:21 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by m6ttop
You guys probably go throughout your day thinking "What spells can I use to keep people from shoving their worm deck in my poop deck?" or "I hope no one sees me playing with my magic cards". Not me....... I like wondering things like "What different lines can I take to lower my laptime at the nurburgring?" or " If I ram this civic with a Dodge Ram how many times will it flip it over?" ...and thats why I play Gran Turismo! LOL
LMAO

Or I was to busy trying to explain to my GF that It was not me that slept with her sister or best friend!

The Most I played was Rainbow 6 on PC for a set of years. But was at the tracks every week no questions asked. We knew a lot of the workers at LACR on a first name bases.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:26 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jsteele90
i hope this thread is a joke
naw, no joke, I seriously play and enjoy. Hell, I just stood in line for two hours to meet Jim Lee (X-Men artist) and Todd McFarlane (Spider-Man Artist/Spawn Creator) for the Spawn issue #200 signing, I've always been a nerd. My love for cars stems from my love of mechanical engineering
Old 01-16-2011, 05:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
I must admit that I nerd out on world of warcraft as well
i got sideswipped by wow as well... didnt know how it happened, it just happened so fast
Old 01-20-2011, 08:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow was fun for 2 months then I realized 90 percent of everyone on it are douchebags... And I stopped playing and never looked back, after buying 2. Six month subscriptions, first one for me and wife "Doh!!!"

And I don't play mtg anymore because of time restrictions but theres a card shop 2 blocks away where they still play.

Quick Reply: I'm probably going to be flamed for this, but Magic The Gathering anyone?