Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Something F@*%^# happened....

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea... D sounds good, but take legal action.
If the car was parked at an employee lot, there should be cameras there.
If there is, and he is on video, Idk what he would get for vandalizing peoples property.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

try to get a confession out of him that is recordable and not on facebook. If you are threatening him and he confesses it wont be worth anything.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beat the **** out of him then make him pay after call the cops and when they ask what happen to his face say he fell down some stairs. that guy has no life doing that to someone's car **** like that makes me always on guard with my car any noise I hear at night I check outside my window with my bat ready its not a gun but good enough to beat his face in with hope everything works out for you
Old 01-18-2011, 07:25 PM
TECH Regular

A then second half of C.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:25 AM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Updates?
Old 01-19-2011, 10:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

My GF has been trying to look out for the ***** fuka but she hasn't seen em. I'll be on the look out tonight for him. She said she wants to confront him and then report him.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SSkull
Honestly once you **** with someone's car, I lose any respect for the person.

I would do a mix of b and c, or just b if you're certain that it would get repaired by him for free anyways.

By mix, I mean get him to repair the car, and turn the info in, no reason to try and work a deal out with him, get him to pay up, and **** him over as well. There's no reason for someone to do some **** like that. I don't care if it's a riced out car, I still wouldn't do something to a persons car.

I would also start screencapping all the info that you found before he knows cause he could delete whatever it is(I don't use facebook so I'm just saying that to cover bases)

And I also doubt they would do much from the 'I'm going to shoot up some cars' thing. There's no proof that he actually was the one that did it, or even went out to do it in the first place unless you have some sort of hard proof.
i had a similar incident back in college only it involved a guy threatening to kill me and then loosening the lugnuts on one of my wheels and then bragging about it online. i took all his info to the cops and they actually had a warrant out for his arrest at one point i think. unfortunately the dude was on a visa or something and had left the school that semester and they couldn't track him down.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:17 AM
Teching In

Thanks everyone for your help and opinions!! This is Mannyman GF
I confronted the idiot tonight at work, he denied everything and looked at me like if I was crazy and didn't know what I was talking about...now my next step is....?
Old 01-20-2011, 05:23 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bluff.

Tell him the only reason you know is because you got a security recording and saw'em in action, doing it, and you can see his face easily enough which is why you've confronted him.

Then say he has two choices

1.He can work it out, pay for the damage privately and be done with it.
2.You're going to take the 'tape' to the cops and go route..

Just say your reasoning for trying to cut him a deal is because you would rather get it over with rather than take forever to go through the police.

Don't give too many details from the supposed tape, be vague so you don't accidentally say something that will let him know you're lying. For example like saying he had a red shirt on when in reality he actually had a white one on.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JuiceeCamaro
Thanks everyone for your help and opinions!! This is Mannyman GF
I confronted the idiot tonight at work, he denied everything and looked at me like if I was crazy and didn't know what I was talking about...now my next step is....?
When did you sign up?
Old 01-22-2011, 10:37 AM
TECH Regular

Kick his *** seabass!!!

Quick Reply: Something F@*%^# happened....