Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Something F@*%^# happened....

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Something F@*%^# happened....

So my GF just picked up her Z28 about 1 week ago. She went to work and at the end of her shift when she walked to her car.... IT WAS PAINT BALLED AND THE TAILIGHTS WERE BUSTED!! she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She made a police report and cops told her to say something if she found out who it was..... Well, couple hours later her friend was on FaceBook and saw that this guy posted saying he was going to paintball cars. Coincidently this happened the same night her car got paint balled.

My question: A. Should I beat the living hell out of him?
B. Call the cops and let them know who we think it was and then he looses his job?
C. Call up the guy and make a deal with him for him to pay for the lights and forget about this situation?

I USED to be cool with him. Now I'm not! He also did this to another guys 300c the week before.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:30 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Honestly once you **** with someone's car, I lose any respect for the person.

I would do a mix of b and c, or just b if you're certain that it would get repaired by him for free anyways.

By mix, I mean get him to repair the car, and turn the info in, no reason to try and work a deal out with him, get him to pay up, and **** him over as well. There's no reason for someone to do some **** like that. I don't care if it's a riced out car, I still wouldn't do something to a persons car.

I would also start screencapping all the info that you found before he knows cause he could delete whatever it is(I don't use facebook so I'm just saying that to cover bases)

And I also doubt they would do much from the 'I'm going to shoot up some cars' thing. There's no proof that he actually was the one that did it, or even went out to do it in the first place unless you have some sort of hard proof.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If you forsure KNOW that its him then Call the cops so he can ALSO pay for the damages. I know your realy pissed and i would be too but think before you do anything, If you kick his *** then it might be against you and you will have some degree of assualt if he says anything.... so call the cops, have him fix it, he will lose the job, and then a couple of years down the road....Kick his ***..

I know how you feel man, some one left shoe marks all over my Lude back in the day.. Never found who it was but dam i was lit up...
Old 01-17-2011, 11:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I already took screen shots of what he posted. And that's what we are going to show the police when we go out and report his ***. My GF and I have the pics, and saved to my email.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bestlude
If you forsure KNOW that its him then Call the cops so he can ALSO pay for the damages. I know your realy pissed and i would be too but think before you do anything, If you kick his *** then it might be against you and you will have some degree of assualt if he says anything.... so call the cops, have him fix it, he will lose the job, and then a couple of years down the road....Kick his ***..

I know how you feel man, some one left shoe marks all over my Lude back in the day.. Never found who it was but dam i was lit up...

But it's just a Honda! Jk bro.

Seriously though, I think I'll report it and make him pay for the damages. And I'll get the other guy to go with us so he can also tell his side and get the damages payed from his Chrysler. No busted tailights but dented quarter panels on his car. This guy seems to be doing it every WED night. That's when I wanted to catch em red handed and handle my business. But I'll calm down and do this the right way and later in the years beat his ***.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:00 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

IMO it's better to take care of everything with the cops first, but I'm sure you could just hangout in a car he doesn't know with a camera and follow, and record his *** come next wednesday.

Have actual proof and video, I don't know if waiting a whole week would worsen anything, but IMO doing that would be the best part against the guy.

Going to the cops obviously should spook him enough to not go out doing that **** next wednesday, but who knows, maybe he's completely retarded.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The guy isn't retarted and he is a pretty smart guy. But like u said... All respect is gone, he must of got away with it with others but I can't let em slip by me. He might keep doing this to other peoples cars, and that's not right. That's why I ask my fellow techs for some advise. I was pissed when I first heard this from my GF.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:17 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would go to the cops, make him pay, as soon as everything is said and done... kick his @$$... my .02
Old 01-18-2011, 12:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

damn thats crazy sorry to hear that manny hope you get it all squared away and fixed
Old 01-18-2011, 12:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 20TA02
i would go to the cops, make him pay, as soon as everything is said and done... kick his @$$... my .02
true. I have to report this and do it the right way. That foo shouldn't be doing this.

Originally Posted by 6spdchevy
damn thats crazy sorry to hear that manny hope you get it all squared away and fixed
Thanks. And yes I will make sure this doesn't just slip by
Old 01-18-2011, 12:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Or D. All Of The Above.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:45 AM
Launching!

Most people are Cool

But, Yeah Unfortunately,

We have Some Human Excrement living amongst us, They seem to enjoy vandalizing other peoples cars,

I feel bad for your girlfriend, And I hope You and the police Files Charges against him.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

D sounds like a good option. Lol.

And yes, I shall file some charges because he should pay for these damages.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

i say you call me and we both **** him up!!!!! lemme know
Old 01-18-2011, 01:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by black_phoenix
i say you call me and we both **** him up!!!!! lemme know
Lol. Thanks man! But I might do this the "right" way.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Teching In

Kick his *** Seabass!!! lol
Old 01-18-2011, 01:14 PM
TECH Resident

where did this happen?
Old 01-18-2011, 01:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

At the employee lot.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:23 PM
Teching In

Let us know what happens... I can bet a good amount nothing happens to him unless he says I DID DO IT... Another option (if you haven't done so) Where it occured does it have security cameras? Try to get a good clip. Sucks but honeslty Without ACTUAL proof footage witnesses your wasting your time doing it the right way. You should just go straight up too him and tell you CASH ME OUT or im reporting you ...Maybe youll scare him and get your money..
Old 01-18-2011, 05:06 PM
On The Tree

I hate cowards that attack cars instead of people. If you prove it kick his A**.

Quick Reply: Something F@*%^# happened....