Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Got a ticket...

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011 | 10:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by camaroboy14
Damn..i hate that..but it says burn out at 711..i did not burn out bad at all...and I left 711 parking lot and was about 100+ ft from 711 s drive way...and I guess thank god he only put speeding...but no he did no clock or radar ****...to be honest I dont even think he saw ****...i think he just heard it looked around and saw me..but idk..will see..and to be honest my tires chirp second with me barley pushing the gas..i like it but sometimes it seems like I am racing when I am not...i have 275 nittos with about 50% thread left... And its bull cuz he over reacted..i mean I always try and look around b4 I do stuff like that, and he did not come up until I was stopped at the red light...so how could I evade ****?? I was fully stopped lol..
Fight it. its that simple. If he seen a burn out in 7 11 he would of impounded your car. They have the right to EVEN on private property. I think you can win this case pretty easy, He Wrote 15 mph , Didn't rador or pace ****. All he has is I seen him speeding bullshit isn't going to cut it. Either your not telling the whole side of the story or you need to fight it because their are so many holes in this. If he wrote you down for 711 get the address and why did he wait a mile down the road to pull you over?if you were doing a burnout? secondly if he had seen you in the 7 11 parking lot why didn't he pace you down the road. Third IF I WAS doing a burnout your honor why didn't he stop me right then and their your honor? Private message me if you need a hand.
Originally Posted by RedHotG8
It doesn't matter, the cop indicated he was speeding so that will stand up in court.
If you say so and why supervision , aren't you from chicago land anyways?
Old 01-27-2011 | 03:17 PM
TECH Resident

Lol...thanks man I am gonna do my best to fight it...that link on how to fight,it they posted looks like a good idea..but I leave in mid may to germany so how would I do it? Lol I think I can get only one extenstion. Then call and then,try and do the written arguement... But what I posted is the full story..trust me I was amazed on what happened just because I took off for a little pull..i cant help it I love the sound and feel of the pull every now and then...

Quick Reply: Got a ticket...