Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

last night runs in sj

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 02:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1FASTBIRD
I have money
im sure you have money...but were talkin about some runs for cash....
Old 02-20-2011, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have money
Don't waste it. Most of the the fast gm's cars are mildly quick, but at the end of the day if you bring out any real cash they'll just call out the little red car. lol. Unless you're running sub 9's you're out of luck.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls_nova
who you let me know...i still wana gamble wit you.....:d
lmk my g body almost ready....
Old 02-22-2011, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ls_Nova
im sure you have money...but were talkin about some runs for cash....
So what makes you think I wasn't talking about that???
Old 02-22-2011, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jermzz
Don't waste it. Most of the the fast gm's cars are mildly quick, but at the end of the day if you bring out any real cash they'll just call out the little red car. lol. Unless you're running sub 9's you're out of luck.
Why would I be out of luck??? My car is almost done from the long build at CMS and it's not some head's and cam build... Best believe it will hold it's own with what I put in it... Oh and you talking about Christian red car???
Old 02-22-2011, 08:11 PM
Teching In

Smile

Why would I be out of luck??? My car is almost done from the long build at CMS and it's not some head's and cam build... Best believe it will hold it's own with what I put in it... Oh and you talking about Christian red car???
BRING THAT **** ...WE READY i guarantee your not the fastest car in the 408 ...bring your money your sponser and watever else you need WE READY...
Old 02-22-2011, 10:40 PM
TECH Regular

everyone is slow in the 408

LOL jk, I never seen any of urs cars around sj. i hardly see a modded LSx around me
Old 02-23-2011, 08:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

1000hp is nothing without seat time, especially going up against someone who beat outlaw at the shootout last year. Just sayin'.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NORCALMUSCLE1
lmk my g body almost ready....
but you said we has a couple cars....i talked to your papi and he said nothings running...
Old 02-23-2011, 09:34 PM
On The Tree

ok well when done come hold it down on the streets...well have a couple cars to choose from....yup cris red car....but will start you off with a double digit car..
Old 02-23-2011, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
everyone is slow in the 408

LOL jk, I never seen any of urs cars around sj. i hardly see a modded LSx around me
FAST GM'S ask around... will all be out soon...what you drive???
Old 02-23-2011, 09:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jermzz
1000hp is nothing without seat time, especially going up against someone who beat outlaw at the shootout last year. Just sayin'.
thats true but jermzz i know you seen outlaws wheelstand if it wastnt for that it would of been a hell of a race....cant wait for round to tho...
Old 02-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Teching In

Got to love slow cars in San Jose.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Teching In

but you said we has a couple cars....i talked to your papi and he said nothings running...
Haha believe what you want but i know wassup...i know the WE crew has the fastest **** in cali period..but lmk when your nove done...not christians car not chino or someother fast gms **** when your **** ready...its that simple...
Old 02-23-2011, 11:40 PM
On The Tree

Haha believe what you want but i know wassup...i know the WE crew has the fastest **** in cali period..but lmk when your nove done...not christians car not chino or someother fast gms **** when your **** ready...its that simple...
***** i knew at wrenched with the whole team we crew before you knew about anything fast...that **** started in the southbay and all of a suddin WE got the fastest cars your funny eastbachevyman...my LSX notch is close to been done too....ill *** that g body u bought up heads up in the street in your back yard (the valley now)cash me and you..no bs like you and maxx....WE
Old 02-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Teching In

By WE you must mean Tommy and Robbie.!...
Old 02-24-2011, 01:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

thats true but jermzz i know you seen outlaws wheelstand if it wastnt for that it would of been a hell of a race....cant wait for round to tho...
Yeee that was a sick race. Id like to see a rematch!
Old 02-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Teching In

***** i knew at wrenched with the whole team we crew before you knew about anything fast...that **** started in the southbay and all of a suddin WE got the fastest cars your funny eastbachevyman...my LSX notch is close to been done too....ill *** that g body u bought up heads up in the street in your back yard (the valley now)cash me and you..no bs like you and maxx....WE
nice..So you turned a wrench? Congratz. Ive never done that nor even been around fast..Your SO RIGHT... TO ME I can give a ratass WHO WHAT ETC ETC did with the WE crew in the past. I know wassup and I KNOW WHATS going on NOW..NOT ten years ago, five years ago I know whats going on TODAY.Im no NUT swinger or some cheerleader I have my own **** to contribute. Just lmk when your ***** done it's that simple. BTW Majority of my racing will be at the track because I have way to much to loose over a high school street race. They'll turn the clocks off. Im glad your not like maxx. That means we can have some runs and some beers..

Originally Posted by Outlaw E36
By WE you must mean Tommy and Robbie.!...
na their a few more.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

nice..So you turned a wrench? Congratz. Ive never done that nor even been around fast..Your SO RIGHT... TO ME I can give a ratass WHO WHAT ETC ETC did with the WE crew in the past. I know wassup and I KNOW WHATS going on NOW..NOT ten years ago, five years ago I know whats going on TODAY.Im no NUT swinger or some cheerleader I have my own **** to contribute. Just lmk when your ***** done it's that simple. BTW Majority of my racing will be at the track because I have way to much to loose over a high school street race. They'll turn the clocks off. Im glad your not like maxx. That means we can have some runs and some beers..

na their a few more.
you said majority so thers a chance for a street race..do i have to pull a maxx and say clocks on so you can say streets??? well let me pull a cassic WE sayin ( its a street car so if its at the track i need space or the hit)...
Old 02-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Teching In

you said majority so thers a chance for a street race..do i have to pull a maxx and say clocks on so you can say streets??? well let me pull a cassic WE sayin ( its a street car so if its at the track i need space or the hit)...
PULL A MAXX...Bust a nut.. Do some WE ****... Ask for What your not GUNNA GET..IT'S SIMPLE..Hold on better Yet...Pull some norcal1320 ****..I dont giva a ****. I'm not doing to much street **** anymore..Because I have to much to loose. it's my personal business For my reasons NOT TOO ANYMORE..IF Chrisitan is the only track car that runs at the track SO BE IT. WHOOPIE DOO IF I LOOSE..All i know Is I was in the other lane racing!. Just remember one thing..Your wanting to RACE ME, Not ME Wanting to race Ya'll. Get your **** together call O or Tom and Will get something Done. im not going to go back and fourth anymore.

Doubt worry about Alot of street ****, I know ONE Guy who will street race Ya'll But Im no Middle man, But HE will be out because Im building His whole car as WE speak.

Quick Reply: last night runs in sj