Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

last night runs in sj

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 02:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NORCALMUSCLE1
BRING THAT **** ...WE READY i guarantee your not the fastest car in the 408 ...bring your money your sponser and watever else you need WE READY...

For one did you see me post that I was the fastest out in the 408??? NO... Why don't you stop running your month about something I didn't say...
Old 02-24-2011, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jermzz
1000hp is nothing without seat time, especially going up against someone who beat outlaw at the shootout last year. Just sayin'.
I know he beat Jason and not once did I say anything that I could win or lose.. I just said my car is built to hold it's own... Also I have in been doing this for a long time and I have the seat time to prove it.. But doesn't mean I will win or lose... Just comes down on who is the better driver..
Old 02-24-2011, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ls_Nova
ok well when done come hold it down on the streets...well have a couple cars to choose from....yup cris red car....but will start you off with a double digit car..
Naw it's good I will race whatever you guy's want to line up... But Chis and Chino know me and we are koo just havent been out there in a long time dealing my Military stuff... Tell them Gilbert said what's up and if they don't remember me tell them the one with Black WS6 that was Prez of MostWanted... They will know who I am.. Chris and I have talked about my build before and he gave me some good tip's too... How long you been in Fast GM???
Old 02-24-2011, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

***** i knew at wrenched with the whole team we crew before you knew about anything fast...that **** started in the southbay and all of a suddin WE got the fastest cars your funny eastbachevyman...my LSX notch is close to been done too....ill *** that g body u bought up heads up in the street in your back yard (the valley now)cash me and you..no bs like you and maxx....WE
LMAO that was funny
Old 02-24-2011, 04:14 PM
TECH Regular

To Ls_Nova- I have a trailblazer ss, I know of some modded lsx's but hardly see many driving around.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
To Ls_Nova- I have a trailblazer ss, I know of some modded lsx's but hardly see many driving around.
Hey bro how do you like TB SS??? I was thinking about buying one for the wife... Any advice you can share about it??? Also you would see my car around if it was finished.. Should be done in next couple week's...
Old 02-24-2011, 05:50 PM
TECH Regular

I love mine, just make sure it was well taken care of and make sure the tranny is in good shape or already been replaced they are known to be weak. But mine had 40k miles on it and was still fine before I bought a built one. And ill keep my eye out for ur car, u can't miss mine I think I got the only white one in sj
Old 02-24-2011, 07:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by kamiczo
Got to love slow cars in San Jose.
bring that Z-O-slow out on street tires to infineon 3/30 and become familiar with my taillights
Old 02-25-2011, 02:12 AM
On The Tree

nice..So you turned a wrench? Congratz. Ive never done that nor even been around fast..Your SO RIGHT... TO ME I can give a ratass WHO WHAT ETC ETC did with the WE crew in the past. I know wassup and I KNOW WHATS going on NOW..NOT ten years ago, five years ago I know whats going on TODAY.Im no NUT swinger or some cheerleader I have my own **** to contribute. Just lmk when your ***** done it's that simple. BTW Majority of my racing will be at the track because I have way to much to loose over a high school street race. They'll turn the clocks off. Im glad your not like maxx. That means we can have some runs and some beers..

na their a few more.
you dont want to race me^^^^^^^^^^^^^funny,,OK ILL GIVE YOU 2 CARs JUST GIVE ME THE GOOOO..and ill *** u upppppp...
Old 02-25-2011, 02:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
bring them will run all motor on a street race to what ever they got....
Old 02-25-2011, 02:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1FASTBIRD
I know he beat Jason and not once did I say anything that I could win or lose.. I just said my car is built to hold it's own... Also I have in been doing this for a long time and I have the seat time to prove it.. But doesn't mean I will win or lose... Just comes down on who is the better driver..
bring it then...og....lol...
Old 02-25-2011, 02:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1FASTBIRD
Naw it's good I will race whatever you guy's want to line up... But Chis and Chino know me and we are koo just havent been out there in a long time dealing my Military stuff... Tell them Gilbert said what's up and if they don't remember me tell them the one with Black WS6 that was Prez of MostWanted... They will know who I am.. Chris and I have talked about my build before and he gave me some good tip's too... How long you been in Fast GM???
man your nuithing to stress off...esp...if you were the prez... of most wanted..that went know were....and as far of that since you had your white lt1.....bwahaha.....
Old 02-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Teching In

PULL A MAXX...Bust a nut.. Do some WE ****... Ask for What your not GUNNA GET..IT'S SIMPLE..Hold on better Yet...Pull some norcal1320 ****..I dont giva a ****. I'm not doing to much street **** anymore..Because I have to much to loose. it's my personal business For my reasons NOT TOO ANYMORE..IF Chrisitan is the only track car that runs at the track SO BE IT. WHOOPIE DOO IF I LOOSE..All i know Is I was in the other lane racing!. Just remember one thing..Your wanting to RACE ME, Not ME Wanting to race Ya'll. Get your **** together call O or Tom and Will get something Done. im not going to go back and fourth anymore.

Doubt worry about Alot of street ****, I know ONE Guy who will street race Ya'll But Im no Middle man, But HE will be out because Im building His whole car as WE speak.
When I went to your pad you had both my partnas names in your mouth saying you have something for chino and chris in a month!! Lol been 3 plus months we still here in sj holdin It down... So I take you wanted to race us ......1 fastbird bring it
Old 02-25-2011, 12:24 PM
Teching In

you dont want to race me^^^^^^^^^^^^^funny,,OK ILL GIVE YOU 2 CARs JUST GIVE ME THE GOOOO..and ill *** u upppppp...
Funny why would I want to launch 100 feet out and give you sticky launch..Funny..

Originally Posted by ZFASTGMS
When I went to your pad you had both my partnas names in your mouth saying you have something for chino and chris in a month!! Lol been 3 plus months we still here in sj holdin It down... So I take you wanted to race us ......1 fastbird bring it
Hell ya I wanna try them out..Their down to run and so I'm . Like I told you I wanna run everyone who's down.You guys are a dying breed . Not to many people are down anymore to RUN. I just cannot be out like that anymore . How's the rear?
Old 02-25-2011, 12:36 PM
Teching In

That's what's up the rear end holding up good thanks again
Old 02-25-2011, 12:59 PM
TECH Regular

Kamiczo is pretty quick but I doubt could be a good run for a built n/a and the others I know aren't prolly fast enough since they are dds
Old 02-25-2011, 01:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZFASTGMS
That's what's up the rear end holding up good thanks again
no problem.Glad someone could use it. All probably be seeing you guys real soon. Should be good times and bring somee drink and all have the bbq ready
Old 02-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Teching In

DAAAAMMMM! Semms like alot of racing should be done with in the next few months! **** ill be ready and Fast Gms know im down to gamble.

ZFASTGMS-Que onda cabron its Lance!
Old 02-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Teching In

Sup wit it lance get it ready a lot of action coming up hope it clears up soon
Old 02-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Teching In

Yea the SLOWBRA should be ready by next month. Hopefully tranny should last longer. It's getting reworked by Frank Lupo which is known to be one of the best C4 builders in the country.

Quick Reply: last night runs in sj