Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Eliminate C.A.R.B Of California ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011 | 12:11 AM
Teching In

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2607638/posts von I believe this is the info you seek sir.
Old 03-21-2011 | 09:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HEYPAL01impala
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2607638/posts von I believe this is the info you seek sir.

Thank you

ahhhhhhhh I see the problem now

He is Biased, which is a very bad thing when you are representing the Public at large

The folks in Sacramento have Bankrupted the State

And since C.A.R.B is over funded and Failed to perform the Job for which it was Created

This is the reason Why you cannot find E85 for your Flex Fuel Vehicles in California

Due to the Government Agency C.A.R.B

The first is the contradiction of the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the California Energy Commission (CEC). Blenders cannot meet the fuel specification for both, they have to choose one, which either leaves out financial incentive or compliance. As you can imagine, neither is a great option. On top of that, each of the retail locations are classified as "research" facilities that have to be first approved and then have outrageous reporting requirements that normal gas stations do not have. The next issue is the extreme restrictions on vehicles in California. Most automakers cannot meet them producing flex-fuel vehicles (FFVs), and it has not only discouraged production in your the state of California, but nationwide. In fact, one automaker is saying that these restrictions could cause the end of flex-fuel vehicles in the near future.

We will Watch Jerry Brown Very Intently to see how much he cuts the Over funded Budget of C.A.R.B

Last edited by VonDutch; 03-21-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Old 03-21-2011 | 02:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thank you Jerry for getting that link for me. When I read the article I was astonished at the fact that we as people really do let the corrupt keep on with their corrupt ways.
Old 03-21-2011 | 05:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Thank you Jerry for getting that link for me. When I read the article I was astonished at the fact that we as people really do let the corrupt keep on with their corrupt ways.
Yeah I could tell you more than that about most voters

Most people will not stand up for their rights

I'm just trying to protect car culture

Also I wish to preserve the Culture in Southern California

The "Green Sceam Team " Has done a lot of Damage to our culture here in So. Cal

The world buys what me and you do in our spare time

Not what they do

My family not only built this state, but they played a part in creating the Culture here

We would really like it a lot if the Green Sceam Team moved out of this state

So we can all get back down to the business of making California a Prosperous State again
Old 03-22-2011 | 12:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

This state is just too full welfare recipients and greenies overly concerned with everyone else's business. IMO this state will continue to go downhill, look who is planning to move elsewhere just recently because all the stupid costs and mandates are just too high here. Talk about just letting jobs go elsewhere.
http://articles.ocregister.com/2011-...w-restaurant/2
Old 03-22-2011 | 04:05 AM
Staging Lane

yeah there is a lot of we know whats best for you so get out of our way in government these days, if our founding fathers were still around I think they would line up every politician in the country and slap them while asking what are you thinking.

just a nice little story (off topic)
A few weeks back my company was shipping an item from the bay area to socal and it was too big to go under most bridges. my company got a permit for the move and a survey was done well caltrans missed the fact that they took out the ramps for an exit that our truck needed to use to go over a bridge then to get back on to the freeway and a caltrans person working with my company told a coworker to just try and go under the bridge if it gets damaged the tax payers will pay for it......and the fact that we were moving a billion dollar piece of military hardware means that if it was damaged too the tax payer would be paying again to fix it and our product would be delayed costing my fellow service members a valuable piece of support....its funny how people forget that they are also tax payers and that their actions have far reaching consequences.
Old 03-22-2011 | 03:01 PM
Teching In

This thread is really informative keep it coming! signed up for the killcarb newsletter
Old 03-22-2011 | 06:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BayRunnerWS6
This thread is really informative keep it coming! signed up for the killcarb newsletter
Kool

Yeah C.A.R.B is an old Branch of California Government that has served past it's time

They are in the way of progress and aren't a good fit for California Business or it's Culture

C.A.R.B Costs California $$$$$$$$$$

And the Aftermarket Car Parts Industry BIG

Owning an American Muscle Car Is a Prized Item around the world

Germans,French,Australians, even Norwegians wish to Own an American Muscle car

We wish to replace C.A.R.B with "The American Environmental Agency"

A much more Business and Car Culture Friendly organization

Last edited by vette0009; 03-22-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Quick Reply: Eliminate C.A.R.B Of California ?