Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Cars and Burgers ,May 1st 2011, IN & OUT Modesto Ca

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I suggest you guys or ONE OF YOU START A THREAD WITH A DATE. End of story.Not trying to step on maxx or tell someone to take over but i heard his dealing with more serious **** and his not going to be around. Do not quote me. But way too many of you keep asking just take a date and place(same place probably be great) And there it is
Old 07-20-2011, 04:13 PM
On The Tree

some one pic a date and place...hmmm (light bulb) You seem to be very passive aggressive maybe you can organize and get people in line! woot
Old 07-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Thizizkai
some one pic a date and place...hmmm (light bulb) You seem to be very passive aggressive maybe you can organize and get people in line! woot
honestly I have planned gtg in san jose for our car club at dave n busters. I've been extremly busy man with my own cars work and another child on the way. But if nobody steps up all make a thread
Old 07-21-2011, 11:34 AM
On The Tree

damn yeah thats too much on the plate for you...if Interested I'll get on Facebook and promote an event just have to find a place maybe the same place and get a hold of some friends that do photography so it can be done...hmmm IN n Out again fellas?
Old 07-21-2011, 12:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Thizizkai
damn yeah thats too much on the plate for you...if Interested I'll get on Facebook and promote an event just have to find a place maybe the same place and get a hold of some friends that do photography so it can be done...hmmm IN n Out again fellas?
That's just a small portion, I have friends who need works , Just parted a race car out and im building another race car and trying to get my street car going, not mentioning trying to fish..

All you have to do is make a thread, post it on a few sites and run with it it's pretty easy.I just hope i have a car ready
Old 09-17-2011, 07:33 PM
11 Second Club

Hey guys whats going on? Its been a long while since I been around. I have slowly been getting back into the sence. I had a scare with lung cancer and looks like its still negitive which is great for me.

There is a plan for another Cars and Burgers meet to happen and this time with some vendors and a DJ. There is also going to be plans with this event happening at a few other In and Out burger joints through out CA so stay tuned. There will be a Facebook page made up for Cars and Burgers meet in CA and also PM me a mailing address for flyers or PM me a email address also.

I also have been very busy with my work and trying to get the Mustang Foxbody LS1 swap going and started and have it ready for spring 2012. So please hold on as I will get the show back on the road and I thank all who called and showed love during my down time.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

So are you goin to in n out tonight?
Old 10-01-2011, 10:18 AM
On The Tree

I vote for another in n out meet soon before the weather is crap!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

I hope my pos is ready in a few weeks so I can roll out to these events and say what's up.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:32 PM
TECH Regular

Lol we'd bring out our new toy

Quick Reply: Cars and Burgers ,May 1st 2011, IN & OUT Modesto Ca