Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

New to Moreno valley

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 03:43 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by justinj
That's not a bad place. Should just call that moreno valley.. I don't think of that as riverside. I'm guessing this is not going down today?
Well we made it!
Old 07-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Teching In

That's not a bad place. Should just call that moreno valley.. I don't think of that as riverside. I'm guessing this is not going down today?
aw ya that works out good. did you guys ever meet? im down to meet,. let me know when . we just need to pick time and location.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CuekooZ28
aw ya that works out good. did you guys ever meet? im down to meet,. let me know when . we just need to pick time and location
Yea I'm waiting on this also...
Old 07-20-2011, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CuekooZ28
aw ya that works out good. did you guys ever meet? im down to meet,. let me know when . we just need to pick time and location.
Yea we met up but only me and willams made it. We could do another meet anytime. We will just have a vote over the next day. I want it to work with as many people as possible. So just post up weekend or week day. No matter what the meet up will be around 8. I'm saying hooters so it gives riverside a chance to show if they want. My best day I say would be wensday or Thursday. Thursday just might be bad becuse alot of people like hitting up the track. Post up your ideas! Whatever day we picK we will do next week no matter what.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:05 AM
Teching In

Yea we met up but only me and willams made it. We could do another meet anytime. We will just have a vote over the next day. I want it to work with as many people as possible. So just post up weekend or week day. No matter what the meet up will be around 8. I'm saying hooters so it gives riverside a chance to show if they want. My best day I say would be wensday or Thursday. Thursday just might be bad becuse alot of people like hitting up the track. Post up your ideas! Whatever day we picK we will do next week no matter what.
Im down for wed or thurs. I work every other night. Hooters had raids before but I don't see why we couldn't meet there if we don't attract to much attention.

I talked to a guy the other day and he said they have a meet at in n out over in hemet. Every Saturday at 11pm. He drove a mustang so be prepared to have some haters.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Teching In

Im calling Wednesday 9:30 hooters. what do you all think?
Old 07-21-2011, 10:50 PM
On The Tree

I don't care about people getting upset, everyone is welcome to come. Alright hooters it is only deal is I say 830. I have work and 530 comes early. Pass the word! I will make another post tomorrow so people can check in. I'm sure no one knows that we plan this in New to Moreno valley.. Lol

Quick Reply: New to Moreno valley