Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Has anyone tried to STEAL your car??

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 08:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
When I was a 18, my brother (16) tried to steal my MCSS... He put it in neutral and rolled out of the driveway but when he turned on the key to unlock the steering wheel the fogs came on and I saw him. I ran out the back door and saw him in the street. He cranked it up, put it in drive and smashed the gas.... He didnt go anywhere haha.. I reached in the window and grabbed a hand full of hair damn near pulling his head off...I actually rode on the door for about 50 feet but I didnt let go... After that I put a E-stop on the ground cable from the battery and pulled the key at night.... My own ******* brother tried to steal my car.. WTF!!!
LMAO What did he say after?
Old 10-14-2011, 09:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honestly, I dont remember what he said... I remember grabbing him, holding on to the door and he tried to take off but I pulled his head to the door panel... I remember opening the door and pulling him out. He was my brother so I let him live but I was so pissed, I dont remember the moments after. Ill ask him, he lives with me right now.... come to think of it, I think Ill hide my keys after I ask him about it.. lol
Old 10-14-2011, 10:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
Honestly, I dont remember what he said... I remember grabbing him, holding on to the door and he tried to take off but I pulled his head to the door panel... I remember opening the door and pulling him out. He was my brother so I let him live but I was so pissed, I dont remember the moments after. Ill ask him, he lives with me right now.... come to think of it, I think Ill hide my keys after I ask him about it.. lol
HAHA, That would be hilarious to see.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Around where I live, people know not to mess with my car. Im covered by my cousins insurance. Theyre gangsters... so yea. lol
Old 10-15-2011, 07:00 AM
On The Tree

Another one from years ago...
I was 16 or 17 at the time working at McD's. We had a company day at Hershey Park and I rode up to the park with my buddy. At the end of the day we were walking out through the parking lot and noticed glass in several parts of the lot. Then we saw a couple of cars with the windows busted. We finally got to by buddy's Bronco II and they busted into his truck too. They first tried to crowbar the door handle up to force open the door. When that didn't work they tried to just crowbar the door open at the door jam. They gave up on that and just smashed the window. They stole his head unit, sub box and amps, and a cd wallet. The part that blew my mind was that he had about $10 in change and cash laying in plain sight on the aftermarket center consol. They never touched it.

We got ahold of the police who were dealing with other reports in the parking lot. They said it must have been about 6 people who were "shopping" for specific brands of head units (primarily Kenwood).

It dropped to about 60 degrees that night and we had no tunes. We sang anything we new the words to for the hour drive home and felt like we were going to freeze to death on the highway. We were still wet from the water rides.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:20 AM
Teching In

I been really lucky so far but my buds teggy down the street got his tvs jacked and subs right from his driveway
Old 10-15-2011, 08:12 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my buddy use to be a well known drug dealer at osu, he had a caddy,gold daytons,tvs and a bunch of other crap.this was back in the day when tvs and crap like that just came out,and 17 inch rims were huge lol, but he was inside his house, they set his car alarm off like 6 times that night, everyone just kept telling him his alarm was broke or something, we where all at his house for a party, we woke up in the am and his car was gone, we took a drive down the street and found it in a parking lot with nothing on it sitting on blocks,he took it like a champ though, when your a dope boy that crap happens lol, i told him that was the best his car ever looked lol, i said those blocks are blingin boy lol
Old 10-15-2011, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

I had a guy act like he was going to steal my T/A at a gas station once. He walked up and said "give me the ******* keys!" but didnt have anything in his hands. I reached in and whipped out my ASP I kept next to the seat and told him id crack his skull and he backed off.

Other than that ive been pretty lucky. Had 2 IROCs, a 96 Z28, 01 WS6, 01 ZO6 and drove my grandpas 55 Chevy Pickup alot in high school and only thing ive had happen were that and a guy open his door into the mirror of my WS6, that car took the worst beating out of all of them lol.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:17 AM
Banned

I had my 700 trx honda four wheeler stolen out of my yard. I keep it on because all i need was a drink. I come back out its gone. I had a loud exhaust on it and i coyld hear it flying away. I hop in the truck with my friend and we chase him down found him in a field parked. It was some 17 year old punk i go to school with. I gun it into the field and he was like o **** hes going to hit me. So i jump out with a easton stealth(just was at baseball the day before). He had a helmet on and i hit him so hard it shattered his helmet and cracked the carbon fiber in my bat. It knocked him the **** out and i pick him up and he was out of it. Me and my friend pick him up get in the truck with in the bed of the truck and drop him of to his house which is two down from mine. His mom was so mad at him he was still half knocked out and she was yelling at him and smacking him at least i got it back. But i sold it for my 02 bird.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ your freaking luckey you didnt kill the kid ,
Old 10-15-2011, 11:26 AM
Banned

I didnt do it full swing. He was jealous because all he had was a 200.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:33 AM
Banned

This was how he look once he was knocked out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3938...e_gdata_player
Old 10-15-2011, 11:35 AM
TECH Resident

Lol at 02 ws sik , man that's crazy you prolly gave that kid brain damage .. But I mean u steal people's **** u take the chance of getting hurt..
Old 10-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Banned

I made sure not to kill him. Now he just on him self and all day lol.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:41 AM
TECH Resident

Lol at the video I barley watch it , that kid got knocked out cold !!
Old 10-15-2011, 11:53 AM
TECH Resident

I have one more story.. This is when I was 16 and just got my old z28, well it didn't start at all so I had a guy who was kind of a family friend fix it .. Well he fixed it and said come back in 1 hour and I would be finished up , so I did and when I came back to him my car wa gone ! He said "when I went inside some one must have took it"!!! I was like wtf !!! Well I started freaking out :/ and filled a police report .. Then the next day at 6am I woke and went looking for my car around the neighbor hood .. Well after 1 hour of going through residential areas I found it parked!! I called the cops and stood there with my base ball bat (just incase) anyways after 20min of waiting for the cops I see my mechanic friend walking up. He was like 3 houses away walking to the car at 7am :/? Once he saw me he turned the other way and walked away fast .. Then the cops(public saftey ) came and finished up the report .. I told them I saw him and stuff and they did nothing! The cop/public saftey officer was a damn kid! The car was fine :/ it's dumb because I had to spend money to change the locks and ignition because my ******* mechanic had the keys!! We never saw him anymore he avoided us .. Such bull ****
Old 10-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Banned

Thats dumb i would have gave him a helmet and just smoked him in the head with a bat.
Old 10-16-2011, 12:25 AM
Teching In

Just last night someone tried to take mine, read post on top of forum for the story..
Old 10-16-2011, 03:53 AM
TECH Resident

What that's crazy ..

Quick Reply: Has anyone tried to STEAL your car??