Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Calling Travie319, SSBroncs, 1320 kid, Ryne with the z06

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The fact that Ryne runs a successful business catering to those who seek performance improvements for their vehicle should be proof enough.

Unlike others, he parlayed his knowledge and passion into a successful business.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

from camaro to 350 now you have 06 gto nice how r you bro
Old 12-29-2011, 02:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 30thSS
Go to your local drag strip and ask about it. As for ryne you got quick cars no doubt. And yup garage built and I don't take it to the drag strip to win beauty contests.

I went to the local track while back with few friends asked few people and nobody said much .
Old 12-31-2011, 11:15 AM
10 Second Club

Here is an excellent opportunity for some of the Ballz Deep surviving cars to show up and show their stuff........ I think CMS will have a few of his DD cars there.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-m...mpetition.html
Old 01-06-2012, 06:32 PM
8 Second Club

Yup youre beliefs are correct. Nine finger owned the car. When nine finger bought from the builder it already went 8.50s. When I bought it as a roller the only thing special it had was a roll cage. People talk like they know the car. It seems like all they know is nine finger owned the car and the funny thing is that they confuse it with his other 30th anniversary SS that he also raced. Both supercharged both white with orange stripes. Its just a street car and it'll be at irwindale this thursday.
I find it 2 be very funny that you get all butt hurt when people over and over say that you have my old car.You say that all it had was a roll cage.That is funny cause that car had EVERYTHING minus a motor.So to say that it is now your car yes it is but I did give you a complete car minus the motor to start with all of which I bought and put on myself.Only thing left on that car from when I bought it from Baxter was the shell,front aftcos shocks,cage,and trans.So yes that is my old setup that you've since fine tuned to run very good.But really the car had pretty much the best of everything.So your results should come at no surprise.Not trying to discredit what you've ran either.And Baxter's best was 8.60's which I did in that on ET Streets in the Vert and that setup went 8.40's in my Old Black Car on a slick.Longtime nohear Daniel btw.
As far as the ***** Deep thing goes I knew most of them and that was it.Don't remember any cars doing better then low 11's or high 10's.Could be wrong but really who cares.The group was very entertaining and sadly at their own expense.lol.
Hey Ryne glad to see that you are still hanging in there with your shop and all.You've always been a good friend even through my crap @ Rob's shop and his BS of trying to have rival shop ****.Your reputation has more than spoken for itself and if and when I put together another car you know that I'll be hitting you up.
Happy Belated New Years to all.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:38 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
I find it 2 be very funny that you get all butt hurt when people over and over say that you have my old car.You say that all it had was a roll cage.That is funny cause that car had EVERYTHING minus a motor.So to say that it is now your car yes it is but I did give you a complete car minus the motor to start with all of which I bought and put on myself.Only thing left on that car from when I bought it from Baxter was the shell,front aftcos shocks,cage,and trans.So yes that is my old setup that you've since fine tuned to run very good.But really the car had pretty much the best of everything.So your results should come at no surprise.Not trying to discredit what you've ran either.And Baxter's best was 8.60's which I did in that on ET Streets in the Vert and that setup went 8.40's in my Old Black Car on a slick.Longtime nohear Daniel btw.
As far as the ***** Deep thing goes I knew most of them and that was it.Don't remember any cars doing better then low 11's or high 10's.Could be wrong but really who cares.The group was very entertaining and sadly at their own expense.lol.
Hey Ryne glad to see that you are still hanging in there with your shop and all.You've always been a good friend even through my crap @ Rob's shop and his BS of trying to have rival shop ****.Your reputation has more than spoken for itself and if and when I put together another car you know that I'll be hitting you up.
Happy Belated New Years to all.
thanks for the kind words bro.... i look forward to the day you build another car
Old 01-08-2012, 07:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Is there anything else i need to learn about my car from you guys? As I recall I put the ls engine in and wired up the car in my garage and I do all my suspension set up and tuning. Come see it this thursday and tell me about it. The only time the car goes into a shop is when its being tuned by Joe at R.E.T awesome shop.
Not to be a complete douche since I have met you in person at Irwindale but I have not heard good things about ls vehicles from RET, I have heard from several people that their cars no longer work after leaving that shop, well LS cars that is. RET is amazing with Ford products.

Last edited by LS1Adam84; 01-08-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
i have personally never seen your car as of late, so i cant comment, i can comment on others i have seen from that club.... some of those members were straight toolbags... alot of people claim i dont build fast cars because you dont see a bunch of my cars at the drag strip... but thats narrow minded... you will see my cars on the road course, you'll also see some dunebuggies and class 1 off road cars i have tuned... the performance game isnt just at the dragstrip.... people can be so ignorant its sad....
If anyone wants, my Z was at the strip almost every week and it ran the same times. That is not driver mod that is a well built car. I did the physical work and Ryne tuned it. If you want a great tuner who can tune a consistent car that you can daily drive, he is the one to turn to. I ran 7.45-7.55 consistently.

Quick Reply: Calling Travie319, SSBroncs, 1320 kid, Ryne with the z06