Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Need opinions. Again.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 11:09 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unless you know this guy I would be afraid to go to Mexico lol. He might try to jump you and put it in da butt or something just sayin
Old 01-19-2012, 11:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mannyman84
Thanks HollywdV, nice car btw. I love how the new V's look. How would u help? Let me borrow your engine?
you get a choice..i can push, tow..or just let you borrow $1k? j/k

let me ask you this..how much hp, car weight, and what kind of tires do you have? what do you think you'll do on a 1/4 mile? just to give you an idea..some Vs in the cad forum are doing high 10s with DRs @ around 550-600 rwhp. you can be around 550 rwhp w/ just a pulley, headers, and tune.

as far as that white V coupe vette310 is talking about, if it's the same one, he's up there in hp. i think he's @ around 650+ rwhp? there's some video of of it on youtube.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This one is stock. Just spoke to my friend and he said it's stock but will be getting tuned sometime soon.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Tell him "let's make it interesting, 5 G's". You'll know what cards he's holding then
Old 01-20-2012, 12:58 AM
TECH Addict

why mexico?? if this guy has a '12 CTS-V he can obviously come across the border.. you're telling me you WANT to go to Mexico with your Fbody, AND $1k in cash on you..

say you win.. now you have $2k cash on you.. you're in a flashy car(by mexico standards) you're not a local..and you're going to make it back with no issues??

BRASS NARDS.. if you do this..

i suspect something is up with this.. if you win, he'll probably tip off his friends or local drug gang to jack you..

just sayin... F-mexico
Old 01-20-2012, 01:48 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GR33N GoblinM6
why mexico?? if this guy has a '12 CTS-V he can obviously come across the border.. you're telling me you WANT to go to Mexico with your Fbody, AND $1k in cash on you..

say you win.. now you have $2k cash on you.. you're in a flashy car(by mexico standards) you're not a local..and you're going to make it back with no issues??

i suspect something is up with this.. if you win, he'll probably tip off his friends or local drug gang to jack you..

just sayin... F-mexico
Old 01-20-2012, 09:13 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by mannyman84
This one is stock. Just spoke to my friend and he said it's stock but will be getting tuned sometime soon.
Yes I'm sure it's stock, I'm stock too. wanna race for 2k? I don't care what you have under the hood.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

just sayin... F-mexico

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Yes I'm sure it's stock, I'm stock too. wanna race for 2k? I don't care what you have under the hood.
ok let's do this. Well he has never seen me or my car... Want some free cash?
Old 01-21-2012, 01:06 AM
Staging Lane

just sayin... F-mexico
i found this thread interesting until i saw this ^^^ then it became hilarious. But staying on topic, i would definately NOT run the v without spray for cheap insurance.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hollywdV
you get a choice..i can push, tow..or just let you borrow $1k? j/k

let me ask you this..how much hp, car weight, and what kind of tires do you have? what do you think you'll do on a 1/4 mile? just to give you an idea..some Vs in the cad forum are doing high 10s with DRs @ around 550-600 rwhp. you can be around 550 rwhp w/ just a pulley, headers, and tune.

as far as that white V coupe vette310 is talking about, if it's the same one, he's up there in hp. i think he's @ around 650+ rwhp? there's some video of of it on youtube.
He lives in BP he also has a TT Lambo.

Quick Reply: Need opinions. Again.