Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Looks like she's leaving...

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 11:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
I hear ya, I may have to sell mine soon here... my job just let me go yesterday and I would rather keep my house. That is the curse you sell one then start all over with another.
Awe no man, sorry to hear

What line of work you in? I'll keep an eye out!

Originally Posted by 383lt1impala
That sucks to hear man. I had to sell all the toys that were still worth something. I hope you find something ASAP. Because its a fucked up feeling.

And Wes it sucks to see her go. But I'm sure something better awaits later.
Yea, I'm thinking something with a fully built 454 LSX in it!!!!

Hey I can always dream!

Originally Posted by 94 White T/A
Glad you finally got it sold. I've been looking at this car for almost a year on craigslist, sadly my funds would not allow me to buy it
Yea, this economy is a bit tough to sell a toy in. Most people have other priorities which is completely understandable. Plus my car was NO WHERE near smoggable and registered out of state so my target market was a small group. I had a ton of calls and interested parties, just 90% were in CA and once I said the words "Doesn't Smog" they hit the hills running

I was also fortunate and was not in a hurry to sell. I knew the lowest I would take for it and in the end it paid off because I actually got more than my lowest

Yeah I think mine is worth a bit more now too now that it is a T56 car. I just have to finish up some wiring, well rather solder some wiring.
Will you need to get a replacement vehicle? If so what do you think you'd get? The wife and I are going to look at Hyundai Elantra's today I'm going to feel like I have HUGE ***** pimping that thing around town!
Old 12-09-2012, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
Awe no man, sorry to hear

What line of work you in? I'll keep an eye out!
I was doing IT but I got my Associates of Science in automotive technology with the emphasis being engine design and building. So anything automotive or IT more along the lines of desktop support.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:21 AM
TECH Junkie

I was doing IT but I got my Associates of Science in automotive technology with the emphasis being engine design and building. So anything automotive or IT more along the lines of desktop support.
Cool man, I have an I.T. dept. at my work, if anything opens up I'll let you know

Where you living at now?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it says Riverside under your avatar lol

Quick Reply: Looks like she's leaving...