Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Gromm Racing Heads, San Jose, California

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 02:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gromm Racing Heads, San Jose, California

I've looked him up on google, but there is only a maps and phone number, along with 7 reviews that don't really help all that much.

I was curious to know if anyone has had personal experience with the shop, or know anything more than what google will present? Trying to find a non sketchy, non borderline bankrupt, or going out of business place, as well as, not having to drive a quarter of my day away to drop something off/do business (but, I'd rather drive than go somewhere and get fucked over from bad business/practice).

If the information is limited on Gromm, would anyone have any good sources for machine shops/engine builder shops in the Bay Area? Trying to start up my connections before I start a build than have to drive half a day to the most reliable person.

PS: I do have a local machine shop, but I don't really trust him for the sake of wanting to have precise machining done for a high output engine, balancing, etc. Most I feel comfortable at the moment with him is resurfacing, carbon cleaning, valve check, etc. Super basic stuff. He's just not known for doing high performance stuff.

Thanks in advance for those that help with information.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gromm does good work, but they tend to take their time with it. They've been around forever. I would give them a call and talk about what you need.