Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Any Bakersfield members??

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's a question to you guys. Anyone ever see a black 5.0 stang with the square body style around? He's got a cowl hood (not sure if that's how you say it), crome rims, and it's a skinny dark mexican guy driving it. I'm trying to find out what he has because I'm supposed to run 'em pretty soon and I really don't feel like being assed out $300. His car lopes pretty hard so you'll know it if you see it. Just let me know if you guys know anything.
Thanks

-Mario
Old 05-05-2005, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chaos
Here's a question to you guys. Anyone ever see a black 5.0 stang with the square body style around? He's got a cowl hood (not sure if that's how you say it), crome rims, and it's a skinny dark mexican guy driving it. I'm trying to find out what he has because I'm supposed to run 'em pretty soon and I really don't feel like being assed out $300. His car lopes pretty hard so you'll know it if you see it. Just let me know if you guys know anything.
Thanks

-Mario
Have'nt seen him... Have you tried www.bakersfieldstreetracing.com ?
Old 05-05-2005, 11:38 PM
12 Second Truck Club

bako member here as well
Old 05-15-2005, 04:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sprung_monkey
are you the same mike that worked at autozone???

yeah we are still out there every tuesday at around 9:30

any bakersfield memebers should come check stop by and b/s with us
That's me. I only work there a few days a month, though. I'l have to cruise by Sonic sometime soon.
Old 05-16-2005, 03:20 PM
10 Second Club

hah hey man i remember you......i was they guy with the blue s10 blazer that was always out there
Old 05-16-2005, 03:28 PM
Launching!

Aye Chance, you gonna roll to the So Cal meet? Let me know if you do so we can meet up or somthing?
Old 05-16-2005, 05:36 PM
10 Second Club

nah man im kinda strapped right now
Old 05-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sprung_monkey
nah man im kinda strapped right now
coo. You shoulda came out last friday. Me and George were riding around and ended up running another Transam. Clutch was slipping like a **** though
Old 05-17-2005, 02:43 PM
TECH Regular

Default hey

Im here in Hell I mean Bakersfield....whats up...hit me up if something is going on.
Old 05-17-2005, 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by badassws6
Im here in Hell I mean Bakersfield....whats up...hit me up if something is going on.
Whats up girl??? One question for you... What is CPK?
Old 05-17-2005, 04:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Flipper
Whats up girl??? One question for you... What is CPK?

Where the hell did CPK come from? Its the California Pizza Kitchen!!! On Old River and Stockdale. Yeah I go there atleast once a week and tell them to keep the Hefenweisens flowing. Where did I post CPK? LOL....I must have been toasted that night if I did. LMAO!!!
Old 05-17-2005, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Where the hell did CPK come from? Its the California Pizza Kitchen!!! On Old River and Stockdale. Yeah I go there atleast once a week and tell them to keep the Hefenweisens flowing. Where did I post CPK? LOL....I must have been toasted that night if I did. LMAO!!!
What can I say I love BBQ Pizza!
Old 05-17-2005, 04:17 PM
TECH Veteran

When did that go up? I moved away about 5 yrs ago........there was not a lot out that way, especially in that intersection.......
Old 05-17-2005, 06:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Rottluver
When did that go up? I moved away about 5 yrs ago........there was not a lot out that way, especially in that intersection.......
That went up like 3 months ago yeah this town is building stuff, but it still sucks, cause there still is nothing to do. Its right across from the hospital there like caddy corner to it. Yeah its ******* good. Love the pizza. Love the beer too! Its cool they are putting an Elephant Bar next to it right now too.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:11 PM
TECH Veteran

That went up like 3 months ago yeah this town is building stuff, but it still sucks, cause there still is nothing to do. Its right across from the hospital there like caddy corner to it. Yeah its ******* good. Love the pizza. Love the beer too! Its cool they are putting an Elephant Bar next to it right now too.
That place has always been growing, but when I moved away, the only thing next to the hospital was the hospital.

The Elephant Bar rocks socks. So many things I missed out on after I left.

Oh well.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:41 PM
TECH Regular

That place has always been growing, but when I moved away, the only thing next to the hospital was the hospital.

The Elephant Bar rocks socks. So many things I missed out on after I left.

Oh well.

Well dont get me wrong it still sucks *** out here. Yeah the Elephant Bar does rock! Looking forward to that opening and hitting up their bar too!!! LOL.... Yeah there is alot growing out here. Maybe somebody will be smart and put something out here that people can do and have fun at the same time..... .....I hear stuff is in lingo for something coming here....
Old 05-17-2005, 11:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Well dont get me wrong it still sucks *** out here. Yeah the Elephant Bar does rock! Looking forward to that opening and hitting up their bar too!!! LOL.... Yeah there is alot growing out here. Maybe somebody will be smart and put something out here that people can do and have fun at the same time..... .....I hear stuff is in lingo for something coming here....
Sounds typical....did they ever do that canal thing off the 99 between White and Panama? Gonna be a big mall type thing with Canals and what not running through it. They were "talking" about getting that project going when I was still there.......
Old 05-17-2005, 11:42 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Sounds typical....did they ever do that canal thing off the 99 between White and Panama? Gonna be a big mall type thing with Canals and what not running through it. They were "talking" about getting that project going when I was still there.......
Nope, that never made it off the ground. There are some RV stores out there now.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Magic Chicken
Nope, that never made it off the ground. There are some RV stores out there now.
Why am I not surprised? Cool idea that never sees the light of day.........and replaced with RV stores......what a waste. I miss that place less & less every day.
Old 05-18-2005, 01:15 AM
TECH Regular

Why am I not surprised? Cool idea that never sees the light of day.........and replaced with RV stores......what a waste. I miss that place less & less every day.

Yeah that never took off but it was finally a good idea that this town had. Yeah its an RV store..******* yeah...and they are building a ******* super ******* walmart there. But that is being halted by some of the far and few smart people in this town that are fighting it off. ******* walmart...uh.....smells like filthy *** in there. SICK>....yeah you should be lucky you got out of here. There REALLY is nothing to do but get drunk. Hey anyone want to get drunk????LOL....cause that is all there is to do!!!!