Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

GM car club in San jose

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chevyrider
so all you guyz want to know who I'am right well i'm gonna tell you, I'm a blk guy from oakland thats getting a bunch of heads together to rush all you punk *** lying mothafukas I still remember what you guyz did to me and I even warn you little **** you don't know who you're messing with, now I got a small little army to back me up and next time we see you u better run speacially you esa fukin joto cause we dont box we hit *****'s with blocks

Real specific description. Now I think we all know who you are. Car? Name? Anything?
Old 05-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chevyrider
so all you guyz want to know who I'am right well i'm gonna tell you, I'm a blk guy from oakland thats getting a bunch of heads together to rush all you punk *** lying mothafukas I still remember what you guyz did to me and I even warn you little **** you don't know who you're messing with, now I got a small little army to back me up and next time we see you u better run speacially you esa fukin joto cause we dont box we hit *****'s with blocks
who did what to you??? ohhhh a black guy from oakland i know who your are
Old 05-06-2005, 06:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

cant we all just get along... hahahah o well.....i agree with frank and all the others we need to stop running mouths and run cars...that will end all the drama
Old 05-06-2005, 11:50 PM
On The Tree

Fastgms is a cool bunch of guys..Who cares if they sweeze run what u brung rite ? Cant wait until you can hunt my cobra..lol .. may be a while **** aint cheap but i will put horns on the car hope you got a good aim...

xrated
Old 05-07-2005, 10:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

OK first of all cobrahunter,you knew who fast GM's is.Just because you know christian and chino your all cool now.

If you think you or any in your crew can beat either the pewter SS the Red Z you're guys talking about or my SS.Then if your so cofident just like Saul said you should'nt have a problem puttung money on it.

By the way this is Felix the pressident of FAST GM's
Old 05-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Launching!

This is why I aint in NO CREW anymore.
I'm my own boss of all bosses.
Yo 98zee28, I feel yah, but if you ever want to chill with some cool peeps PM me. Were not all like this. Also if you want, you can meet up with www.norcal-ls1.net every thursday at mcCarthy Ranch in milpitas.

whos Essuawe , haha, j/p with the name.

NASTY
Old 05-07-2005, 12:59 PM
On The Tree

Boss of all bosses weak... I cant wait to smoke you Nasty I will give you 3 cars you on the brake and the hit...Loser buys shots of potron for the next club apearance
Old 05-07-2005, 05:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

You know what flex this **** needs to stop because no one from most wanted said anything about fast gm's and it seems that the person that doesn't like you guys is chevyrider. This **** is going to go to far and were going to have problem's like we did with elite. I wasn't the one who started talking **** because if I had something to say I would do it in person. So like I said we should drop it before someone takes it the wrong way on what being said.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by xRaTeD
Boss of all bosses weak... I cant wait to smoke you Nasty I will give you 3 cars you on the brake and the hit...Loser buys shots of potron for the next club apearance
Xrated who are you? Everyone knows me, your just a internet keyboard racer. Dont make me CANCEL you

Quick Reply: GM car club in San jose