Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

GM car club in San jose

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GM car club in San jose

I have GM car club called MOST WANTED and I am posting this because if you are into gm like us, and you like to make your car fast and you go to the track and like to be around other gearheads then post back or email me at mostwantedws6@yahoo.com if you're interested in being a member. If you email me put your number or I will email back with mind so you cant get any question's answered
Old 05-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Banned

is most wanted affiliated with fast gm's, if not what do you think of them
Old 05-04-2005, 04:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Why Are You Asking, And No Their Not Affiliated With Us........
Old 05-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Launching!

Old 05-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Banned

ok cool, so now what do you think of them???
Old 05-04-2005, 07:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im in fast gm's what do you need to know
Old 05-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by esau galicia
Im in fast gm's what do you need to know
I'm asking MOST WANTED a question, not fast gm's
Old 05-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Teching In

hey man dont be pist at em you're gonna hust his feelings, he's just tryin to help you out.
Old 05-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chevyrider
hey man dont be pist at em you're gonna hust his feelings, he's just tryin to help you out.
I'm not trying to diss anybody nor fast gm its just that I'm having a nice conversation with MOST WANTED I asked them a question about what they think of fast gm thats it I'm also considering joinin MOST WANTED
Old 05-04-2005, 09:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dont trip bro, I know some of the guys fraom fast GM'S and there coo guys but if you still concidering on joining hit me a private message and will get each other numbers to talk on what you want do or any qestions you have.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Teching In

who would be cool with fast gm's they're a bunch of liers, trying to say they dont have nitrous and the funny thing about it is that they think everybody believes them that they dont squeeze, it takes a man to admit what he does and it takes a coward to deny it
Old 05-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Launching!

I'm cool with fast gms
what?
You dont like them, GOOD FOR YOU!
Old 05-04-2005, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats right they lie just like elite and it seems that they cant say they need to sqeeze to beat some but thats on them. 1 sic LS1 you trying to attiude because it might be true. Dont get mad over talk it dont hurt you right.Chevyrider there an't a lot of peaple that will say what they so if you race them tell pop the and check the car.You can only tell when someone sqeeze's.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:12 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by cobrahunter
Thats right they lie just like elite and it seems that they cant say they need to sqeeze to beat some but thats on them. 1 sic LS1 you trying to attiude because it might be true. Dont get mad over talk it dont hurt you right.Chevyrider there an't a lot of peaple that will say what they so if you race them tell pop the and check the car.You can only tell when someone sqeeze's.
I'll smoke your car COBRAHUMPER
Old 05-05-2005, 10:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

why is that the haters are always the guys with the slow cars.... Always assuming things becaus others peoples cars are faster... damn haters concentrate on making your slow *** cars faster
Old 05-05-2005, 10:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

I would watch your mouth because I will find out who you are and we will see if you can say that to my face. I will end that **** talk right there. If not we can do something about it.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Teching In

im not here to take sides,but as fbody owners we should try to get along with each other and not hate on each other.so what if that person said that or that person did this,if this keeps going who knows how far it may escalate.lets give san jose a good name.you guys can get your clubs together and put that energy into doing something for the community.i gave up on clubs for this same reason.within the club everybody is cool with one another,but they wont like a rival club(or a member) because of a certain reason and all they will do is go back and forth at each other until someone get their car vandelized and all hell breaks loose.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cobrahunter
I would watch your mouth because I will find out who you are and we will see if you can say that to my face. I will end that **** talk right there. If not we can do something about it.

you wont need to find out, my license plates say 1gm 2 nv... you'll see my car out in about a month....secondly i'll tell you anything to your face, by the way i dont even know who you are... Maybe you should keep your opinions to your self, if you think that someone is lying just keep it between you and your friends because when people start saying stuff someone will read it and thats how things get started...... if you dont want someone to say back to you like i said keep what you think to yourself

Last edited by pewter 01 SS; 05-05-2005 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99trickin
im not here to take sides,but as fbody owners we should try to get along with each other and not hate on each other.so what if that person said that or that person did this,if this keeps going who knows how far it may escalate.lets give san jose a good name.you guys can get your clubs together and put that energy into doing something for the community.i gave up on clubs for this same reason.within the club everybody is cool with one another,but they wont like a rival club(or a member) because of a certain reason and all they will do is go back and forth at each other until someone get their car vandelized and all hell breaks loose.

I agree with eveything you say... I'm not trying to start anything just stading the point that maybe it would be better to not post stuff like this because someone from fast gm's will always be reading this stuff... Sometimes its better to keep your opinions to yourself if possible.... and by the way were not looking for rival clubs or to vandelize other peoples cars we just race and thats it, either for fun or for money....
Old 05-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

damn we are all supose to get along... whats up with this we dont need need drama ... so lets end all this **** rigth here... i have no problem with fast gms.. nor anyother crew... i would like to keep it that way it would be nice.. we all are here for teh same reason to have fun and race... so lets keep it like that with no bull **** , no **** talkin and what not... i hate when **** like this happends cuz then you got hella ppl talking **** about hella ppl and when it comes down to it.. eathier no one does anything or summin happends to the cars or even the person.. so come on lets all get along and go out and ****** race and have fun

Quick Reply: GM car club in San jose