Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

best tuner in SO CAL A&A L.A.P.D.

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 06:34 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

don't worry it will be all right.and i will catch up with you sooner or later. have a nice day . as far as my bussiness goes you obviously do not keep up with current events you are the only person that has something negative to say.so pull youre head out of youre *** quit feeling sorry for your self because you got caught and let it go.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ROB55
don't worry it will be all right.and i will catch up with you sooner or later. have a nice day . as far as my bussiness goes you obviously do not keep up with current events you are the only person that has something negative to say.so pull youre head out of youre *** quit feeling sorry for your self because you got caught and let it go.

Yet another example of a great, confident business owner -- making threats on internet message boards. Do you go to church every Sunday too?

Please continue explaining yourself to everyone on this thread. I'm sure you've won them over with your sharp and precise ranting. Did you ever think of taking an english class? Maybe then someone could understand you.

You're such a Moron.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ntimid8r

Yet another example of a great, confident business owner -- making threats on internet message boards. Do you go to church every Sunday too?

Please continue explaining yourself to everyone on this thread. I'm sure you've won them over with your sharp and precise ranting. Did you ever think of taking an english class? Maybe then someone could understand you.

You're such a Moron.

dude, i hate to say it, but you're the one sounding like a moron right now....plus, when a business has an ongoing customer that is running 9's, i dont think too much trash can be talked about them? if you have something against rob and strictly, great, you voiced it, let it be now
Old 12-08-2005, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its very hard to find a shop with a good reputation, I know or heard bad about evry shop and sponsor here, its going to happen. But , whats good about a site like this is that you can try mods yourself and get the best tech help anywhere right here. Hey worst case, you have to take to a shop after and have them fix anything you f!!!ed up. Ive done a turbo and now heads. Got the best answer in details with right here on ls1tech.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Its very hard to find a shop with a good reputation, I know or heard bad about evry shop and sponsor here, its going to happen. But , whats good about a site like this is that you can try mods yourself and get the best tech help anywhere right here. Hey worst case, you have to take to a shop after and have them fix anything you f!!!ed up. Ive done a turbo and now heads. Got the best answer in details with right here on ls1tech. but I still havent found any reputible place in CA.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:31 AM
TECH Junkie

You're such a Moron.
Your the fucken MORON
Old 01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
12 Second Club

hey speaking of Rob he is such a great guy to work with he tuned our trans am ws6 for us. did you see his camaro ss in the february GM High-Tech Performance magazine. That is such an awesome car and shows what kind of work he does
Old 01-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Junior High Director

You're such a Moron.
OK, let's just stop the name calling and pot shot taking in this thread...if you want to discuss some problem you had, do it via PM or do it in a mature manor....(that goes for both sides of the argument here)....
Old 03-08-2011, 01:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chaos
He said that he doesn't mind tuning them.He just said it's a bitch trying to get to those engines. He did have NBM Firehawk there that he put in a 408 stroker (i believe), heads, cam, blower and some other stuff that I don't even remember. It's supposed to be making 700hp. It was pretty badass.
That's my Car man
Old 03-08-2011, 09:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Some of you local SoCal guys might want to consider checking out a dyno / tune shop "Church Automotive Testing" in Wilmington. Shawn is the owner. They strictly tune and dyno. They will turn wrenches on an import occasionally, but I don't think that they like to work on the cars. Check out their site, great people to deal with. Very reasonable prices for tuning. $425 for late model GM, I believe.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:13 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary Wells
Some of you local SoCal guys might want to consider checking out a dyno / tune shop "Church Automotive Testing" in Wilmington. Shawn is the owner. They strictly tune and dyno. They will turn wrenches on an import occasionally, but I don't think that they like to work on the cars. Check out their site, great people to deal with. Very reasonable prices for tuning. $425 for late model GM, I believe.
church is great with hondata, and stand alone systems..... but honestly he cant touch what i know about GM tuning.... that is what i do and know, i have alot alot alot of experience tuning gm's and i have seen almost every wild setup out there based off a ls and ls computer
Old 03-10-2011, 01:25 AM
Launching!

Take the time.... to do it right...CMS+1
Old 03-10-2011, 01:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wait Church occasionally turning wrenches on imports? That's what they do is imports ask almost any import guy who is the knowledgeable tuner for imports and a majority would say Church, he has and does work on them.

Im sorry we say how well RET did with the LSx world, just got to the shop with the best credentials, CMS.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

what about for LTX?
Old 03-10-2011, 06:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Wait Church occasionally turning wrenches on imports? That's what they do is imports ask almost any import guy who is the knowledgeable tuner for imports and a majority would say Church, he has and does work on them.

Im sorry we say how well RET did with the LSx world, just got to the shop with the best credentials, CMS.
Adam:
When i was talking to Shawn last time that I was in there, they did have quite a few imports in there, but they tune other cars also. They did tell me that they do not like to work on non-offshore cars. They also do all of the tuning for D3 Cadillac in Signal Hill. So they are quite knowledgeable in Cadillac CTS-V tuning.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
church is great with hondata, and stand alone systems..... but honestly he cant touch what i know about GM tuning.... that is what i do and know, i have alot alot alot of experience tuning gm's and i have seen almost every wild setup out there based off a ls and ls computer
Ryne:
He may never be able to touch you about GM tuning, but he does do all of the tuning, including alky, on all of D3 Cadillac's cars in Signal Hill. And considering that D3 Research and Design does nothing but Cadillac CTS-V's & STS-V's, I am sure that Church has turned far more than their share of the Cads.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by racerfox
Take the time.... to do it right...CMS+1
This...

Honestly, I have yet to see one bad thread on CMS.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:30 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gary Wells
Ryne:
He may never be able to touch you about GM tuning, but he does do all of the tuning, including alky, on all of D3 Cadillac's cars in Signal Hill. And considering that D3 Research and Design does nothing but Cadillac CTS-V's & STS-V's, I am sure that Church has turned far more than their share of the Cads.
i imagine he does know cts-v's.... but the system is really no different then any other e67 computer car, just some added boost control tables, and PWM fuel pump tables.... in fact they are super easy to tune because you have so much resolution on the MAF table.... 15k Hz is super nice to have
Old 03-11-2011, 11:32 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
This...

Honestly, I have yet to see one bad thread on CMS.
there are some haters out there, i havent pleased every customer.... but the ones that hate really look into the story... hear both sides, the truth usually comes out... its not my fault when some numb nut can do his heads/cam install correctly and the motor mechanically screws up on the dyno... i didnt realize i could tune lifter preload with Hptuners
Old 03-11-2011, 01:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
there are some haters out there, i havent pleased every customer.... but the ones that hate really look into the story... hear both sides, the truth usually comes out... its not my fault when some numb nut can do his heads/cam install correctly and the motor mechanically screws up on the dyno... i didnt realize i could tune lifter preload with Hptuners
i like the official test of windhsield wiper fluid spraying above 80 mph

Quick Reply: best tuner in SO CAL A&A L.A.P.D.