Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

August 6th Night cruise: So Cal

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 11:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default August 6th Night cruise: So Cal

We will be having two groups, those from the northern areas (San Fernando Valley) and those from the South (Orange County and further South) meeting up together @ Ricky & ronnie's diner in Torrance.

The northern group will meet @ Victory & topanga cyn in the Topanga Plaza Parking lot, we will take Topanga Cyn down from there to PCH and head over to Torrance.

The southern group will meet at the same spot they did a cruise a few weeks ago (seal beach group??) and head up to Torrance from there.

Each group will meet at 5 PM, and then will hopefully meet in Torrance @ 7 PM.

More Details are on the California forum on ls2.com. (you need to be registered to view the regional forums)
Old 08-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey that was an alright cruise...small numbers but good people...wasnt expecting to run into the 3rd gen crowd, that was pretty cool, and the blown viper was bitchin too..

Nice meeting you guys!

Mike
Old 08-07-2005, 11:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yah I was kinda disappointed with the turnout - dang flakes! The blown Viper was nice but I decided I don't really like the looks of the car... just too docile.. untill you look under the hood that is... BTW, don't eat the chicken salad sandwhich at Ricky and Ronnies! One of the guy's girlfriend got sick right after eating it! just FYI

Hopefully we can do it again soon with a much better turn out - South had it goin in... u north people slacked! Tried to make up with it by bringin a Viper... HUMPH!!!!