Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Race-Prep's company STS car getting closer!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 10:54 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got a T/A that will be done soon and i want in on all this action. for money though right.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:41 PM
Launching!

of course for $$$...also my buddy with the black ls1 that spanked cpt nohood wants some action too. Do you guys remember him?
Old 01-24-2006, 12:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

For starters I have nothing to do with hating on STS systems. But if thats the way you precieve it fine by me Ill still race you.

of course for $$$...also my buddy with the black ls1 that spanked cpt nohood wants some action too. Do you guys remember him?
Ah so your part of that little group. No wonder your coming off all hard. Yeah we do remember Tony and we will have a car for him soon.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:19 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn i better hurry up and get my car done damn, i am thinking that motor in the vette in the fully t/a should run 9's with a a3 and the bottle and good traction, i mean that motor runs strong. what do you guys think
Old 01-24-2006, 07:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by socalstreetracer
LOL.....ok when your ready let me know ...a 12.3 on low boost on a slipping clutch and street tire....hmmmm I wonder what will happen on race gas at 13psi with my brand new clutch installed today....yeah your right my car is slow so when we race it will be heads up on slicks.
Cool dude, now you can remove the excuses from your sig!

I guess if I updated my sig, it would say: 13.x@108, Mile High Raceway, 89 octane Arco gas, stock stall, overweight driver.
Old 01-24-2006, 07:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
damn i better hurry up and get my car done damn, i am thinking that motor in the vette in the fully t/a should run 9's with a a3 and the bottle and good traction, i mean that motor runs strong. what do you guys think
I think you should sell the motor to me and start over.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:02 AM
Launching!

excuses..theyre called facts dude...I'm a turbo car and everything is completely stock..My new clutch is in the car now so thats done....you can exhagerate all you want but the facts are relative to my car. How about you and me race? I can give you some space if you need it...lol

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Cool dude, now you can remove the excuses from your sig!

I guess if I updated my sig, it would say: 13.x@108, Mile High Raceway, 89 octane Arco gas, stock stall, overweight driver.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:15 AM
11 Second Club

excuses..theyre called facts dude...I'm a turbo car and everything is completely stock..My new clutch is in the car now so thats done....you can exhagerate all you want but the facts are relative to my car. How about you and me race? I can give you some space if you need it...lol
Those arent facts they're excuses. Plain and simple. It ran what it ran. Don't give us a break down of what was wrong in you opinion w/ that run. You sound like a honda driver tellin us all you had was low boost and 91 octane. We don't care. It was your choice to run it like that wasn't it? You could've stepped it up and used race gas and upped the boost, but you didnt. And it only went 12.3x or w/e it did. Try again.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Launching!

Ok first off I was trying to run a fast time on low boost....I didnt turn up the boost because the CLUTCH WAS SLIPPING...is that hard to understand? you obviously dont understand turbos and factors affecting turbos like, octane, elevation......and wait a minute even ninefinger mentioned his fried clutch in his sig...is he making excuses(hes hellla fast)....you obviously are hating on my car and its plain for everyone to see...so again is nine finger making excuses? of course not and neither am I. Then again I wouldnt expect a converter/gear car to understand.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Excuses vs. Facts seem to be the same thing with you. It's like a walking contradiction. For example:

How fast is your car by the way?...rflmao...why dont you race your car against my slowmaro?..its always funny when slow cars setup other peoples car for races...lol...
rynez06- I cant hang with your T/A but my friend has a 94z28 drag car he might want to race for some $$$, I will talk to him tonight and pm. I'm not on here to race everybody but I will if I must.

And I don't see where I'm exaggerating, that new sig of miine would be fact (okay, I really only used Arco gas one time).
Old 01-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Launching!

I dont make excuses...rflmao...I admitted I cant hang with my ls1...but I can hang with my 300zxtt....let set it up...is that an excuse...dont forget I have another car..lollool
Old 01-24-2006, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Excuses vs. Facts seem to be the same thing with you. It's like a walking contradiction. For example:

And I don't see where I'm exaggerating, that new sig of miine would be fact (okay, I really only used Arco gas one time).

THE MAN HAS A POINT!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2006, 11:16 AM
Launching!

So is 9finger making excuses?...I thought not...Do I have a point>?....you guys are seriously sad, its obvious your haters
Old 01-24-2006, 11:16 AM
11 Second Club

Ok first off I was trying to run a fast time on low boost....I didnt turn up the boost because the CLUTCH WAS SLIPPING...is that hard to understand? you obviously dont understand turbos and factors affecting turbos like, octane, elevation......and wait a minute even ninefinger mentioned his fried clutch in his sig...is he making excuses(hes hellla fast)....you obviously are hating on my car and its plain for everyone to see...so again is nine finger making excuses? of course not and neither am I. Then again I wouldnt expect a converter/gear car to understand.

His reads "clutch is gone", and I know him personally. He doesnt come up with excuses or race a car that is in half *** condition. It simply states the condition its in right now, b/c he isnt driving it. So stop trying to justify your excuses.

Nice assumption btw, thinkin I dont know about turbo cars . I also know about M6 cars. My experience isnt limited to mine. 9 finger can tell you that. Try again.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Launching!

lol...I love it a 3 on 1 post war...you guys have your opinions fine, it doesent bother me, I cant convince you otherwise and I'm not going to waste time trying....so lets set something up...I want to race and so does my friend in the black auto ls1. So when it happens we can see who has excuses and who doesent
Old 01-24-2006, 11:28 AM
11 Second Club

lol...I love it a 3 on 1 post war...you guys have your opinions fine, it doesent bother me, I cant convince you otherwise and I'm not going to waste time trying....so lets set something up...I want to race and so does my friend in the black auto ls1. So when it happens we can see who has excuses and who doesent
I can hear it already......"but, I forgot to get race gas..so its only on low boost." "My clutch is slipping" "I'm on street tires"

Heres the deal, you wanna race? You drive to the track on the setup you're gonna run. Thats means no changing anything, no dumping in race gas at the track, no changing tires...none of that. The way you leave your house is the way you're gonna race.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:35 AM
Launching!

dude...my new clutch is in as of last night....I dont think 12.3 is fast I think its a start for my first turbo car which is still a work in progress, and I already said in an earilier post I will be running race gas and slicks. I;ll be back on later this afternoon
Old 01-24-2006, 11:42 AM
11 Second Club

dude...my new clutch is in as of last night....I dont think 12.3 is fast I think its a start for my first turbo car which is still a work in progress, and I already said in an earilier post I will be running race gas and slicks. I;ll be back on later this afternoon
I run my car on street tires So......I take it you dont want to race right now?
Old 01-24-2006, 11:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

All I want to know is, will that catback be installed by race time?
Old 01-24-2006, 11:48 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

o **** fools he is getting serious, i know i just pissed myself, what about you.

Quick Reply: Race-Prep's company STS car getting closer!