Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

insurance companies

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006 | 10:54 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 97blkz
I'd need to know how he called the claim in before calling him guilty, I am just glad he did not get into serious trouble but I am growing tired of reading should i just pour water in my intake so I can get a new motor threads. Your fuggin everyone who has Ins plus the Co. I have been in the industry 7 years now and with my knowledge I view Ins way different than I did before I was in the industry.
you already jumped to that conclusion prematurely. you have already said he was guilty. he isn't screwing anybody he had damage to the firewall of the car and he didn't know if his insurance would cover it or not. he took a shot. it's not like he did this intentionally. there is a big difference between a false claim and a claim the company won't pay out on. it doesn't sound like your glad he didn't get in trouble. it sounds like you want to lock him up for turning in a claim.
Old 04-17-2006 | 12:47 PM
Livin La Vida Goat

Originally Posted by rocketrider93
you already jumped to that conclusion prematurely. you have already said he was guilty. he isn't screwing anybody he had damage to the firewall of the car and he didn't know if his insurance would cover it or not. he took a shot. it's not like he did this intentionally. there is a big difference between a false claim and a claim the company won't pay out on. it doesn't sound like your glad he didn't get in trouble. it sounds like you want to lock him up for turning in a claim.
Please read through all of the threads again and tell me you think this happend on the street while commuting to work.

He has not addressed wether or not this happend while at the track on a slick.....

Are you assuming that this happend while taking a casual drive to the local grocery store?

Also when you complete an application they do ask if the car has been modified in any way . In Rynes defense he could have added the motor after he got his policy so that wouldn't really come into play and they would have to cover the car in the event of most claims.(They would not be giving him over KBB/Market Value even though he has 15K+ invested under the hood)

I do not think this situation warrants the company pursuing any kind of fraud charges.It's not that big of a deal in my eyes as the average consumer does not know what is or isn't covered.(Can't blame him for trying)
Old 04-17-2006 | 12:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Qwik03
Please read through all of the threads again and tell me you think this happend on the street while commuting to work.

He has not addressed wether or not this happend while at the track on a slick.....

Are you assuming that this happend while taking a casual drive to the local grocery store?

Also when you complete an application they do ask if the car has been modified in any way . In Rynes defense he could have added the motor after he got his policy so that wouldn't really come into play and they would have to cover the car in the event of most claims.(They would not be giving him over KBB/Market Value even though he has 15K+ invested under the hood)

I do not think this situation warrants the company pursuing any kind of fraud charges.It's not that big of a deal in my eyes as the average consumer does not know what is or isn't covered.(Can't blame him for trying)
no i honestly assume nothing other than what he says. do i think he could have punched it at a light like lots of people do and that is when it happened? yes. do i think it could have happened at the track? yes. it doesn't matter what i think as far as where it happened. it just irritates me when people don't read the whole thing and then they go off half cocked making assumptions and start throwing around fraud charges and start jumping on someone. i am assuming nothing. simply putting in a claim to take a shot at it is not fraud. like you said. now if he was lying about anything to the adjustor it was fraud. i agree with what you said completely and that is all i have been trying to tell people. also if he was bullied by the adjustor that is not cool.

Quick Reply: insurance companies