Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Free Racing at Famoso

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Free Racing at Famoso

Track paving and grinding is complete. Over the next several days we will be in the process of washing, dragging rubber and applying traction compound to the new surface.
In an effort to give everyone a better race track, management would like to take the time to apply rubber and VHT to the track surface, instead of relying solely on cars going down the track.

For this reason we will not be having the tentatively planned Test and Tunes for Friday June 16 and Saturday June 17.

To thank you for your patience, we will be hosting a special Open Test and Tune on Thursday June 22 from 6pm-10pm at no charge. This will be your chance to come and add some rubber to the new surface. Please keep in mind that we are going to work like heck to add as much rubber as we can from now until then, but the track will still be a little green. Also, we can't guarantee the amount of runs you will get do to the possibility of a lot of cars.

There will be no overnight camping allowed after the test session on Thursday.

Our regular schedule will begin on Friday June 23 with an Open Test and Tune and High School race #1. Followed by the all VW Drags on Saturday June 24 and Jr Dragster races #1 and #2 on Sunday June 25.

Again, we thank all of you for your patience

Blake Bowser
Old 06-14-2006, 11:03 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this f*ckin' blows.. i asked my work for fri/sat/sun off.. and they rarely give it to me. .. now its cancelled... AGAIN!!!

Quick Reply: Free Racing at Famoso