Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

How Deep Is????

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 05:19 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OOOJOHN
we dont want to **** you up any more but there was a time when we did. (before we met you) . As of right now you are cool .hope fully we can get invited to your guys next get together for some friendly racing.
ok man, i understand you dont want to anymore, but i think its some bullshit to want to **** someone up ( including wanting to shoot them) over some internet fun, you maybe over it, but i am not, and i am quite sure you would feel the same way about that crap.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
ok man, i understand you dont want to anymore, but i think its some bullshit to want to **** someone up ( including wanting to shoot them) over some internet fun, you maybe over it, but i am not, and i am quite sure you would feel the same way about that crap.
So i take it we're going to fight someone?
Old 06-20-2006, 07:31 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Juiced
So i take it we're going to fight someone?
i dont need to fight anymore, if i have to i will. high school crap are things off the past.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Teching In

all im gonna say its dropped ryne and i highly recommend you leave it that way your nice guy i wouldnt wanna see anything bad happen to you you make enough money to have a good life why ruin it now
Old 06-20-2006, 07:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wtf is this ****
Old 06-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Teching In

the reason why i say that is u might wanna settle it the old fashion way with your fist but truth is some guys from our car club they play for keeps ask your friend from temecula he knows whats up
Old 06-20-2006, 09:24 PM
10 Second Club

Is Ballz deep a bunch of wabs with shaved heads that think they are gangster Just remember you dont have to have a shaved head and claim some street to shoot someone.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:26 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ballsdeepN20
im not even gonna be cocky and say will kick your *** but we have alot of damn good fighters in our car club I wrestled in high school im no state champ but i went to cif and masters and my jiu jitsu skills are pretty good and my boxing is pretty good also we get together with the boys and we practice alot of submissions jiu jitsu and wrestling we have a team member thats been on king of the cage 3 times
Look at this guy flexing hes E muscles.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juiced
I think I win the wresling match Been doing it since i was six, wrestled free style, Greco, and highschool, Went to CIF 3 times. MAsters 2 and would have gone to state if i wouldn't have blown my shoulder.

I've also done Mui Tai, and it's damn hard to get me to the ground to even try and submit me. did i mention i'm 250lbs?

SS496, Do you really want me to break you again? lol........

Being a marine Doesn't mean ****.... i use to wrestle my borhter in law and his friends who where MArine Force Recon. Sure with a knife or a gun i wouldn't have lasted but on the geound it's a total differnt game.

But anyways thats enough internet bragging.

How the hell did you get that name?
Yeah being a marine aint mean your though ive seen a bunch of them cry when they are told that they need to go to iraq.

Last edited by XpEdItIoUs; 06-21-2006 at 12:03 AM.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

all im gonna say its dropped ryne and i highly recommend you leave it that way your nice guy i wouldnt wanna see anything bad happen to you you make enough money to have a good life why ruin it now
what the **** is this half *** threat......?if you got to say something... say it....don't try to sound tough on the internet.......
just drop this ****, as it was said before.....you don't have come and sound tough with your five post.....guys like you are the ones who **** it up for all your little posse.....that why people hate you guys!
Old 06-20-2006, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ill watch.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

**** you man, who the hell do you think you are, you think your only with connections?? this why you guys are hated through the inland empire, dont ****** threaten me, i will take any of you guys on one on one, the way men settle differences, not jumping or shooting an unarmed man, thats the way punks do it, and it seems to me thats how you guys settle ****.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:02 PM
TECH Regular

Remind me not to hang around any of you people... I didn't realize this was a wrestling and cage fighting forum. I think I'll open up a thread asking about the neatest steriods and the best way to kill someone with my hands.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:04 PM
On The Tree

Yeah being a marine aint mean **** ive seen a bunch of them cry when they are told that they need to go to iraq lol.
Just keep in mind that because of those "Marines" your *** lives in a country where you free to express your own personal opinion and your free to do as you please. As a person that has honorably served this country I take that **** personal. I normaly stay neutral and don't pick sides but thats uncalled for. If anybodys gonna fight just fawken fight and get that shyt over with.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by aram
Remind me not to hang around any of you people... I didn't realize this was a wrestling and cage fighting forum. I think I'll open up a thread asking about the neatest steriods and the best way to kill someone with my hands.
i made a joke that they apparently wanted to shoot me, then it became this crap.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

what a bunch of ******* idiots...

who the hell cares... this is the most retarded ******* argument i have ever seen...

neither of you like eachother... so move on and stop acting like middle school pussies...

get over your ******* macho internet attitudes ...
Old 06-20-2006, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chaddalack
Yeah being a marine aint mean **** ive seen a bunch of them cry when they are told that they need to go to iraq lol.
Just keep in mind that because of those "Marines" your *** lives in a country where you free to express your own personal opinion and your free to do as you please. As a person that has honorably served this country I take that **** personal. I normaly stay neutral and don't pick sides but thats uncalled for. If anybodys gonna fight just fawken fight and get that shyt over with.

My comment was ment abou there ability to fight one on one without weapons. This XpEdItIoUs guy is just a douche..... i'm not sure if he was tryin gto be funny but he should really watch his mouth.

Chad, is your car running yet?
Old 06-20-2006, 11:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by aram
Fina, and snapping the neck while hanging upside down form a tree!
Old 06-20-2006, 11:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chaddalack
FYI i got family that is serving in the military so dont try to tell me about their services. Btw i was going to join but due to some certain kinds of recorded trouble they wouldn't allow me to join. My point is that not everyone in the military is though like that guy stated so before you call me a douche (juiced) first try to understand what i was trying to say.

Last edited by XpEdItIoUs; 06-20-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:41 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
FYI i got family that is in the military so dont try to tell me about their services btw i was going to join but due to some certain kinds of recorded trouble they didnt allow me to join so stfu & thank you for your service.
so ballz deep vs Me, and chaddalack vs. xpeditous, **** i got fucked over on this deal, i have to fight a whole car club.