Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

How Deep Is????

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by devilblueSS
**** u guys dont no what ur saying wait untill the new ***** deep car is finished.... can u say 8 sec..club.........and whos cares about the name.... sounds like u guys are haters.......evojuiced your a *** dont even trip i take u out any day..........
oh damn...
nobody was talking **** about you guys again....I thought this thread was dead.......read the dates and read what they're saying....now!
way to go champ! way to stir the **** up again!
Old 09-27-2006, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by devilblueSS
**** u guys dont no what ur saying wait untill the new ***** deep car is finished.... can u say 8 sec..club.........and whos cares about the name.... sounds like u guys are haters.......evojuiced your a *** dont even trip i take u out any day..........
Dude your a ***** bag, we talked to the owner of the Orange camaro at Perris a few weeks ago he was there with his SRT-10 ram, he's a cool guy no issues with him, it's all the other dumbasses in the group who think they are all hard and go around threatening to shoot people.

If you want you can bring out your sick 370hp SS and try and run my poor pathetic 4cyl just so you can see what happens.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Junior High Director

Sigh....