Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL@ ripping people's arms off...

josh, ill take those caps... next time i see you
Old 08-24-2006, 02:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RedXtacy
Dont be a **** ***, is it because you want to keep you little minion to yourself? Just because you couldnt hack it, you left, I think hes a big boy he can probabaly stand up for himself.

Uh right, we are all ls1's we will make fun of him.

I want to see your bigger throttle body spool your supercharger faster. And 60lb injectors are way ****** over kill for 7-9lbs. just my .02
ha you should probably spy on me more, once i get everything on there, with more search on forged internals ill be running more

never said 60#s either i asked a question and i got answers.

search more
Old 08-24-2006, 02:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WsSickLs6
Greg...I have all 20 of the black plastic caps...

Joey...quit trying to be tough...Worry about yourself before i beat your *** after i tear your arm off...

60-70 year old people...Stop driving, you are the problem, not drunk people...Same goes for those who cruise slow in the fast lane...

Make sure Michelle gets a lot more than 20k, that's bullshit...Unless she was speeding, that's 100% the old lady's fault...

she will get more, ill make sure of it

well my grandfather at least
Old 08-24-2006, 02:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Dont be a **** ***, is it because you want to keep you little minion to yourself? Just because you couldnt hack it, you left, I think hes a big boy he can probabaly stand up for himself.

Uh right, we are all ls1's we will make fun of him.

I want to see your bigger throttle body spool your supercharger faster. And 60lb injectors are way ****** over kill for 7-9lbs. just my .02
and i also think yo uare being a douchebag why are you trying to start internet drama

i was just asking questions, and he isnt a minion, and i can hack it you just dont like me for who knows why, maybe you are jealous?

i just dont like immature people who like to start **** for no reason sorry that nothing bad ever happens to you

you sound like a 17 year old boy with a SOHC non vtec hatch who thinks hes god and can tune like no one has ever seen
Old 08-24-2006, 02:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NBMgreg
dont you hang out with a bunch of kids like that???? all the ramiros kids
nah

i was refering to a specific someone i know
Old 08-24-2006, 02:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cchris1109
and i also think yo uare being a douchebag why are you trying to start internet drama

i was just asking pointless questions, and he isnt a minion, and i can hack it i just dont like immature people who like to start **** for no reason sorry that nothing bad ever happens to you

you sound like a 17 year old boy with a SOHC non vtec hatch who thinks hes god and can tune like no one has ever seen
Old 08-24-2006, 02:20 AM
TECH Resident

i was just asking questions, and he isnt a minion, and i can hack it you just dont like me for who knows why, maybe you are jealous?

i just dont like immature people who like to start **** for no reason sorry that nothing bad ever happens to you

Its called research, i dont ask stupid questions. You specifically told that guy not to post in the phoenix f bodies. LOL you make the decision. Jealous of what? I was just stating what I saw, like you know what the **** why boss a kid around that you told to sign up?? Then you say durrrrrrr, like im stupid? You return with the D word and say im jealous lmao. Best line evar.

Booth knows I can tune, so does chris, josh, greg, joey, etc.. I dont think im god, I know a little bit about cars enough to get me by. Even if its true, my SOHC non vtech hatch will murder any car you will ever own.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:21 AM
Banned

LOL@ the cars that hang out at ramiros...

nothing beats lambo doors, neons, wings, and unpainted back bumpers...
Old 08-24-2006, 02:22 AM
TECH Resident

usually on sunday nights, 4 bangers isnt it? the club or whatever i see you there with.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:22 AM
TECH Resident

That thing sounds like a 500lb pissed off SKEETER!
Old 08-24-2006, 02:23 AM
Banned

brett does actually tune his car.... almost every day
Old 08-24-2006, 02:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Its called research, i dont ask stupid questions. You specifically told that guy not to post in the phoenix f bodies. LOL you make the decision. Jealous of what? I was just stating what I saw, like you know what the **** why boss a kid around that you told to sign up?? Then you say durrrrrrr, like im stupid? You return with the D word and say im jealous lmao. Best line evar.

Booth knows I can tune, so does chris, josh, greg, joey, etc.. I dont think im god, I know a little bit about cars enough to get me by. Even if its true, my SOHC non vtech hatch will murder any car you will ever own.

dude why even get into it if you dont know who he is

he actually lives down the street from me so dont try and think i dont know wh othe **** the kid is, he michelle and i all hang out and go to movies so im not bossing anyone around

and i dont care if you tune, just making a reference to a guy who thinks hes all that and you are obviously trying to start ****, and ill ask any type of question of want, i know im intelligent and im not going to search i dont search nor will i want to, ill ask questions in posts. and if I really really want to know an answer ill ask michelle's dad whos been drag racing a lot longer than you *if you even do* and can explain it very well and ive learned a lot more from him than you have taught me *which was nothing* i am here to learn, about a year ago i didnt even know anything about cars so i think im doing pretty dang well on learning pretty quickly

my dad isnt a mechanic, nor did i have simple tools even why do you have to be such a dick on me trying to learn more and more about cars and become more informed on them, i dont want to research i want a physical person to teach me that is the best way to learn

usually on sunday nights, 4 bangers isnt it? the club or whatever i see you there with.
i hung out with them when i had my volvo, so dont try and think you know what i do

Last edited by Cchris1109; 08-24-2006 at 02:31 AM.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:32 AM
Banned

it was pretty lame to tell him not to associate with us because of YOUR experiences with us...

and for the record, LS1's have the same blinker handles as LT1's, so the "ls1 guys will make fun of you" comments were irrelevant to the original question.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

it was pretty lame to tell him not to associate with us because of YOUR experiences with us...

and for the record, LS1's have the same blinker handles as LT1's, so the "ls1 guys will make fun of you" comments were irrelevant to the original question.
it was kind of an inside joke and who the **** cares???

and if you guys are gonna be dicks i dont want him hanging around you guys cause he doesnt know anything about cars

well im out, tried to be friends again with you guys but whatever

later
Old 08-24-2006, 02:36 AM
Banned

he actually lives down the street from me so dont try and think i dont know wh othe **** the kid is, he michelle and i all hang out and go to movies so im not bossing anyone around

and i dont care if you tune, just making a reference to a guy who thinks hes all that and you are obviously trying to start ****, and ill ask any type of question of want, i know im intelligent and im not going to search i dont search nor will i want to, ill ask questions in posts. and if I really really want to know an answer ill ask michelle's dad whos been drag racing a lot longer than you *if you even do* and can explain it very well and ive learned a lot more from him than you have taught me *which was nothing* i am here to learn, about a year ago i didnt even know anything about cars so i think im doing pretty dang well on learning pretty quickly

my dad isnt a mechanic, nor did i have simple tools even why do you have to be such a dick on me trying to learn more and more about cars and become more informed on them, i dont want to research i want a physical person to teach me that is the best way to learn

i hung out with them when i had my volvo, so dont try and think you know what i do
wasn't that the master mechanic with a 2 second top fuel car that recommended NOT to install long tube headers because it would make your transmission over-heat or something rediculous? and wasn't he the one that couldn't install them?

im not saying he's not good with mechanics, but that statement was just rediculous...
Old 08-24-2006, 02:39 AM
TECH Resident

Never said anything about not knowing who the kid was, Never intended to teach you anything, you cant change your own spark plug wires. Im no where near "all that." Josh is though. Sick drag racing is the life. Technically not everything you need to know is physical. I've seen you several weeks in a row hanging out with the hondas with lambo doors and what not on sunday nights.

LOL @ greg owning diab chris x2.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Never said anything about not knowing who the kid was, Never intended to teach you anything, you cant change your own spark plug wires. Im no where near "all that." Josh is though. Sick drag racing is the life. Technically not everything you need to know is physical. I've seen you several weeks in a row hanging out with the hondas with lambo doors and what not on sunday nights.

LOL @ greg owning diab chris x2.
actually just to let you know

i put in my own wires very efficently, the ones chris put in burnt up, he didnt wire them properly i can do pretty much anything by myself now just i dont have tools to do it with

and i go on sundays only cause i have nothing better to do and its just a bunch of old friends, got a problem?

dont know anyone with lambo doors

josh knows stuff ill admit

but im very tired of you giving me ****
Old 08-24-2006, 02:44 AM
TECH Resident

wasn't that the master mechanic with a 2 second top fuel car that recommended NOT to install long tube headers because it would make your transmission over-heat or something rediculous? and wasn't he the one that couldn't install them?

im not saying he's not good with mechanics, but that statement was just rediculous...
This probabaly coming from the same guy that ran his factory turbo volvo to 20+psi boost levels. Making insane amounts of power, probably ran low 12's too.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:45 AM
Banned

what?!?!?!??!?!?

talking in 3rd person or what?
Old 08-24-2006, 02:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

This probabaly coming from the same guy that ran his factory turbo volvo to 20+psi boost levels. Making insane amounts of power, probably ran low 12's too.
20 was the max, spiked to 25, ran a 12.9

i mean hey if you want time slips or anything come to my house right now

Quick Reply: Phoenix F,Y, GTO & Truck Bodies FTMFW! *Week 14*