Phoenix F,Y, GTO & Truck Bodies FTMFW! *Week 14*

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 02:49 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cchris1109
20 was the max, spiked to 25, ran a 12.9

i mean hey if you want time slips or anything come to my house right now
LOL been down that road, showed up and person never came outside. Dont fool yourself.

SICK what kinda turbo spiked to 25 and held 20 to redline?
Old 08-24-2006, 02:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RedXtacy
LOL been down that road, showed up and person never came outside. Dont fool yourself.

SICK what kinda turbo spiked to 25 and held 20 to redline?
well then ill meet you somewhere in a couple of days since i have to go to school tomorrow all day at main

and the next day new opti goes in

and its a 16T
Old 08-24-2006, 02:51 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NBMgreg
what?!?!?!??!?!?

talking in 3rd person or what?

Greg - You da man.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

i have an idea, i say we drop all of this since college is more important

and internet drama is like the special olympics

cool?

truce?

ill want everyone to see my S/C once i get it in, its not used like Josh thinks
Old 08-24-2006, 03:07 AM
12 Second Club

um.. hello? a little less focus on chris and a lot more focus on me. the girl who just had her ls1 taken away by some old hag who can't drive and should be hurt badly.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:31 AM
12 Second Club

Hey guys... I dunno if you all knew this... but...

I'm the numba one Stunna (Wh-what, wh-what, what?)
The numba one Stunna (Wh-what, wh-what, what?)
I'm a hard stuntin kracka like evil Kenivel
Jumpin out lexus and hummers showin off for my people
I'm the numba one stunna (Wh-what, wh-what, what?)
The numba one stunna!! (Wh-what, wh-what, what?)
James Bond Jackie Chan and dat bitch Macuyver
Private planes, Jaguars, Bentley's, and Prowlers

Just wanted you guys to know that...
Old 08-24-2006, 04:28 AM
Banned

Yeah, can we stop the rediculousness and focus on Michelle a little more...We should all pitch in and buy her a new LS1...

concerning everything else...

even if S/C is new, mine is bigger

I don't have a problem with either of you, just like giving a hard time...But, then again, I do that to everyone...We're going to run into eachother sometime, like it or not...Why not just continue to post??? Don't run away when there is a little heat, stick it out, we're only here to help...

My only issue with you guys was the onslaught of stupid questions...I know you didn't know the difference between a carbueretor and a toaster oven, but there was a time when I didn't either...

I know some stuff, and it's not 1 dimensional...I've had experience with a few different platforms...The one thing that has helped me along my way was research...If I didn't know something, I'd find out...Before asking questions, i'd do my best to understand the concept by searching...I'm far from "all that", but that's just probably Brett trying to make me horny...

YEah, but I'm like sleepwalking or something...I dunno...
Old 08-24-2006, 04:32 AM
Banned

Yeah, can we stop the rediculousness and focus on Michelle a little more...We should all pitch in and buy her a new LS1...

I don't have a problem with either of you, just like giving a hard time...But, then again, I do that to everyone...We're going to run into eachother sometime, like it or not...Why not just continue to post??? Don't run away when there is a little heat, stick it out, we're only here to help...

My only issue with you guys was the onslaught of stupid questions...I know you didn't know the difference between a carbueretor and a toaster oven, but there was a time when I didn't either...

I know some stuff, and it's not 1 dimensional...I've had experience with a few different platforms...The one thing that has helped me along my way was research...If I didn't know something, I'd find out...Before asking questions, i'd do my best to understand the concept by searching...I'm far from "all that", but that's just probably Brett trying to make me horny...

Old 08-24-2006, 04:59 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by WsSickLs6

**** YOU you double posting bastard!! Delete your **** or I'll come over there and skull **** you to death.

Is that good for giving people a hard time?

Juuuust kiddin Joshy, jew know I wub jew.

Seriously though, delete one of those... it's irritating...

Oh, and yeah, do a dab of research before asking questions =)
Old 08-24-2006, 07:00 AM
12 Second Club

uuurrggghhh, someone else post so I know someone else is awake... so I can go to sleep.....
Old 08-24-2006, 07:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol @ josh thinking he can fight when the only thing that would happen is he would have to sit down and rest after 1 minute of rigorous activity.

Calm down and listen to people when they are just trying to help. Especially when you definitely need it.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that sucks about your TA getting totalled, old people drivers scare the crap outa me...

on another note, getting a cut on your finger sucks, it still is bleeding slightly almost 12 hrs later if im not careful....

now off to work, hopefully ill get called by some more possible employers today.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:30 AM
High on diesel fumes

My radiator leaks

******* told me they pressure tested it before they sold it to me, I guess they never actually told me that it passed the pressure test.

Anyway, I'm not going to take sides on this whole argument thing, but I think everyone needs to get past it.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

lol at phoenix bashing diabetes chris again!
Old 08-24-2006, 10:33 AM
TECH Regular

Damn I miss a lot since my computer doesn't get online anymore. Only at work.

Josh, drinking and driving is dumb, even after 1 beer. If I drink my keys go in my room and don't come out. I don't drink anywhere but at home so I don't have to worry about going anywhere. But you are a big boy and can make your own decisions. So...

ASU is pretty easy to get into. Some of the teachers at west are crazy. Brett can vouch for me on that. We both had to sit in an art history class with some lady professor that was getting aroused by a greek statue .

Diabetes Chris cause I don't know your real name. I have never met you. I won't make my decision on you until I actually talk to you in person. From what I hear people around here don't like you. That is all heresay and inadmisable in court.

On Friday i will be heading down there to Lot 59 with my $150 ASU WEST parking pass waving. After work home to clean up the car real quick. If somebody wants a ride down there I have an extra seat.

For my fellow PJ slave. I will call you and drop by your store. Then make fun of you cause I don't have to be at work and you do (found another shift runner that wanted hours).
Old 08-24-2006, 12:54 PM
Banned

LOL@ the level of highschool-ness in this thread... i love it

got my cutout fixed just now, looks great... then had a lovely drive down the highway at 40mph, hitting puddles left and right it was raining horribly bad...

as i told joey, you know you JUST got new wheels when you pull your car in the garage after driving in rain and wipe down and clean the wheels and NOTHING else lol.... yes i did that.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NBMgreg
LOL@ the level of highschool-ness in this thread... i love it

got my cutout fixed just now, looks great... then had a lovely drive down the highway at 40mph, hitting puddles left and right it was raining horribly bad...

as i told joey, you know you JUST got new wheels when you pull your car in the garage after driving in rain and wipe down and clean the wheels and NOTHING else lol.... yes i did that.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Banned

do you get your wheels back today bretton?
Old 08-24-2006, 01:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i might have a new job :woot:

i just got a message from the lady who called yesterday about the $28.25 an hr job with no interview saying "i have good news, please call me back"

i just hope its not too far away. but for $28.25 an hr i might just buy another DD

actually i just looked it up on mapquest (pretty sure ive got the right address on warner) its not that far, 11mi, and its down on the 10 and warner, looks like i would be driving against the traffic if i was working 9-5

Last edited by 1995blacktattop; 08-24-2006 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:38 PM
TECH Resident

i hope so but they are black so i dont have to clean themmmm

Quick Reply: Phoenix F,Y, GTO & Truck Bodies FTMFW! *Week 14*