Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

San Marcos Video Fri Night, LONG 14 Minutes

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 06:12 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Flash99
Its all good, its your event have fun. It seems like a certain group replys up, trys to be all funny and talk trash, funny how its just this certain group. Anyways why even bother with this stuff, I have better **** that needs to be done. Anyways I will agree on the fact Chris that you did find the tracks and about speed tests, I'm sure thats correct also... You also paid your dues with the nitrous mis-hap, so its well deserved, that you keep the event. Anyways no ill feelings.

As for this, this comes from a guy that I give a -6 Braided nitrous line to make it flow better. I'd expect more from someone who I tried in good faith to help out, that line is about $80, but I asked for no money, and nothing in return. It was a jesture of good "WILL" and this is how you repay people. That really shows how much integrity you have. I have raced your car many times including the freeway, from a dig you owned me multiple times, by multiple car lengths, I've never talked **** on you, respected you (and your father) out at the races, yet this b.s. pops up. This is a major let down to me. Oh well, better to cut ties now then later on down the line, try to help you with something bigger and get burnt for it. Once again it shows the true colors of the crew. Say what you wanna say Ryne, I dont have time for this crap and enjoy your cars.

Flash-
awww...... poor poor flash has his feelings hurt, your ***** *** attitude and cockiness finally caught up to you. you think your so great , because you gave Will a nitrous line, stop trying to buy friends bro, thats sad, you talk so much **** that even the people that you give **** too dont like you. a while ago i really thought you were a cool guy, then you got that gto, when you got that car something happened, you became a real ***.. i dont know what happened. but you became a real in your face, i am going to be the best with the most money kind of guy. you always bring up how much money you make, saying " my paychecks are more then your mom and dads combined" do you think people respect you more for that??, ever heard the saying speak softly carry a big stick. i guess you havent. obviously at one point i thought you were cool, otherwise i wouldnt have let you give $300 up front for my heads, and the rest later.

flash chill out, look in the mirror man.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:14 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 24v
I think everyone needs to settle down. Everyone of you is cool in person. Yet, everyone of you likes to talk trash on the boards, myself included. What we have here is people taking it a little further, and more personal, than usual. Everyone step back from the keyboard, and really think about the **** talking. That's all it really is.

Lets set up an event where we can all race each other. Winner gets to talk **** until the next event, and the slowest guy has to retire from the boards until the next event. How's that sound?

JD, you can't come, turbos are cheating.
24v now you are making me feel bad
Old 12-28-2006, 06:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 24v
JD, you can't come, turbos are cheating.
I'll race you for your spot
Old 12-28-2006, 06:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
awww...... poor poor flash has his feelings hurt, your ***** *** attitude and cockiness finally caught up to you. you think your so great , because you gave Will a nitrous line, stop trying to buy friends bro, thats sad, you talk so much **** that even the people that you give **** too dont like you. a while ago i really thought you were a cool guy, then you got that gto, when you got that car something happened, you became a real ***.. i dont know what happened. but you became a real in your face, i am going to be the best with the most money kind of guy. you always bring up how much money you make, saying " my paychecks are more then your mom and dads combined" do you think people respect you more for that??, ever heard the saying speak softly carry a big stick. i guess you havent. obviously at one point i thought you were cool, otherwise i wouldnt have let you give $300 up front for my heads, and the rest later.

flash chill out, look in the mirror man.
I wasnt trying to "Buy Friends" he needed a line, I thought he was a cool guy so I hooked him up. I have enough friends trust me. Money doesnt buy the right friends anyways, they attract the ********.

Its all good, no feelings hurt, its just text. Thanks again for the loan on the heads, once again it wasnt for me, but you pulled through on that deal. I will stress that I did pay you back, even when I wasnt paid back. Its just the right thing to do, and you sold them in good faith, so I paid you in good faith. Anyways just another chapter to add to the Flash/RyneGTO saga. Until next time.

Old 12-28-2006, 07:33 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I wasnt trying to "Buy Friends" he needed a line, I thought he was a cool guy so I hooked him up. I have enough friends trust me. Money doesnt buy the right friends anyways, they attract the ********.

Its all good, no feelings hurt, its just text. Thanks again for the loan on the heads, once again it wasnt for me, but you pulled through on that deal. I will stress that I did pay you back, even when I wasnt paid back. Its just the right thing to do, and you sold them in good faith, so I paid you in good faith. Anyways just another chapter to add to the Flash/RyneGTO saga. Until next time.

until next time
Old 12-28-2006, 08:43 PM
11 Second Club

until next time

Ironically enough, a friend of mine just called, and said his friend is dating a girl that use to be with you (like 2-3 years back) funny how its such a small world. I guess she sent you a myspace message not to long ago.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

It seems like everyone's ganging up on Flash and I'd like to say he's offered help and advice to me on a few occasions (as has Ryne). I've felt his help was genuine and not because he wanted to buy a friend, but because he wanted to help a fellow enthusiast.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:53 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Ironically enough, a friend of mine just called, and said his friend is dating a girl that use to be with you (like 2-3 years back) funny how its such a small world. I guess she sent you a myspace message not to long ago.
whats her name??, let me guess kelly??
Old 12-28-2006, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ryne hooked me up with a tune when I was in dire need and has freely given advice.

Where's travie's group hug when you need it?
Old 12-28-2006, 09:17 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Ryne hooked me up with a tune when I was in dire need and has freely given advice.

Where's travie's group hug when you need it?
thank you sir...
Old 12-28-2006, 09:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JD_Z28
I'm starting my own event then

Here is the list of attendees so far.

1) JD_Z28
2) 98turbls1
3)01SOMSS!

funny this kinda sounds like a scriped stolen from the fast and the Furious LOL!!!!
Old 12-28-2006, 10:19 PM
11 Second Club

whats her name??, let me guess kelly??
Close, Close, alas, not the right one though.

Thanks Bry for chiming in on here for me, I appreciate it.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey I know about 3 people on that video...
Old 12-28-2006, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

well all said and done.....we will be meeting up this weekend.....
on sat......
start posting to see who's in....
just good ole street racing....(private style)
Old 12-28-2006, 11:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

just dying to smoke all of you!
Old 12-28-2006, 11:24 PM
Launching!

Sounds like Flash is being ganged up on and it doesn't seem warranted. All I can say is from meeting Flash in person numerous times, doing business with him and seeing his car at the track, on the dyno and on the street he is a pretty damn cool guy with a pretty damn powerful and fast Goat. He seems to talk more **** on the boards than I remember but isn't that part of what these boards are all about? Seems like I've seen Ryne talk more **** on these boards since I first started being a member than anyone else so why does it matter when Flash does it? Maybe I take Flash's side because I'm one of the "Haddad buddies... " but I've known Haddad since high school and he is a great guy who does good work so I'm proud to be friends with him and Flash.

Oh yeah and when and where is the DN2k7 cuz I wanna roll! I know some people prolly wanna smoke the Blazer but I'll give it the ole college try! At least it will be faster than last time...hell I'll even take the subs out.

Last edited by Bigdeezs; 12-28-2006 at 11:30 PM.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:41 AM
10 Second Club

As for this, this comes from a guy that I give a -6 Braided nitrous line to make it flow better. I'd expect more from someone who I tried in good faith to help out, that line is about $80, but I asked for no money, and nothing in return. It was a jesture of good "WILL" and this is how you repay people. That really shows how much integrity you have. I have raced your car many times including the freeway, from a dig you owned me multiple times, by multiple car lengths, I've never talked **** on you, respected you (and your father) out at the races, yet this b.s. pops up. This is a major let down to me. Oh well, better to cut ties now then later on down the line, try to help you with something bigger and get burnt for it. Once again it shows the true colors of the crew. Say what you wanna say Ryne, I dont have time for this crap and enjoy your cars.
Flash-
man, i appreciated the nitrous line, but i am not gonna sitback and say nothing when you say all the stuff you did in this thread. when you talk ****, **** will be talked to you. i didnt realize accepting the line meant that i couldnt tell you when you were out of line. ha, pun

it seems like you are taking this all too serious, did you forget this was the Western section of LS1Tech?

Last edited by 02NBMWS6; 12-29-2006 at 01:47 AM.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:47 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
man, i appreciated the nitrous line, but i am not gonna sitback and say nothing when you say all the gay you did in this thread. when you talk ****, **** will be talked to you. i didnt realize accepting the line meant that i couldnt tell you when you were out of line. ha, pun

it seems like you are taking this all too serious, did you forget this was the Western section of LS1Tech?

Its all good, you chimed in for your buddys. You could have simply just not posted up, or went out of line, but you chose to go that route. When someone comes to a thread posts up some crap about me, do you expect me to just say nothing? Notice this thread was about some racing in San Marcos, yet Alex has to come in and start ****. Unwarranted, just plain out hatorade. So I defend myself, and everyone else decides to post up some stupid ****, so I post stupid **** back. So exactly what you said "When you talk ****, **** will be talked on you." couldnt have said it better myself. And your welcome for the nitrous line, I hope it breaks and starts your car on fire.

LOL, only kidding, Im sure its gonna work out fine for you. And yes welcome to the internet.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:48 AM
10 Second Club

I hope it breaks and starts your car on fire.

LOL, only kidding, Im sure its gonna work out fine for you. And yes welcome to the internet.
lol

bring the goat saturday
Old 12-29-2006, 02:37 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

then i have no idea, lol, none of my ex's have tried to contact me in a very long time, that i know of

Quick Reply: San Marcos Video Fri Night, LONG 14 Minutes