Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Saw a recent thread about this weekend...

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 02:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw a recent thread about this weekend...

LS1 Lifeguard was talkin about something thats goin down at speedworld this Saturday... is that still happening? Just got an LS1 and wanna check the track with it.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:11 AM
Banned

ya, i think he was talking about a gathering for suprise buttsecks, think i might sit this one out.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:15 AM
Banned

yeah, greg member last time?? crazy times..
Old 12-29-2006, 02:16 AM
Banned

ya, that was enough for me... his buttsecks parties are completely ridiculous, way too much for me.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:17 AM
Banned

lulz...
Old 12-29-2006, 02:29 AM
Banned

MAJOR....lulz...
Old 12-29-2006, 02:31 AM
Banned

Error 404:

Lulz not found.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

so is that gonna happen or not? you guys arent goin, even if it clears up?
Old 12-29-2006, 10:58 AM
Staging Lane

everyone is still goin if it clears up and doesnt rain. Now, these guys i dont know about whether they will grab their ***** and come is their choice, they accepted the invite but doubt they'll show. You guys dont show accept the fact that your **** and you should all quit talkin **** if your not gonna prove it. Why would you talk **** if you know nothing about the other vehicle.
Conclusion: Complete morons!

Last edited by LS1 Lifeguard; 12-29-2006 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1 Lifeguard
everyone is still goin if it clears up and doesnt rain. Now, these guys i dont know about whether they will grab their ***** and come is their choice, they accepted the invite but doubt they'll show. You guys dont show accept the fact that your **** and you should all quit talkin **** if your not gonna prove it. Why would you talk **** if you know nothing about the other vehicle.

Actually, the conclusion is that nobody cares. We have more important things to do than go to the track to see a 13 second foxbody, and some wack *** kid that doesn't even own a car. As far as accepting the invite, well I do believe you are talking out your ***. We gave you a maybe, which means: we might come, unless more gainful opportunities arise, which is the case.

Have fun racing imaginary cars, and being laughed at with a 13 second POS foxbody. They are a dime a dozen, you aren't going to impress anyone until you are pulling wheels and turning single digit times. Nobody here does that either, so who cares. Cars are just an added bonus to the friendship that many of us share. Until you learn the true meaning of the little things in life, you'll just remain a very sad, shallow individual.

So in the end, it is you who has no life. Meanwhile, we are here having a great time together, without the drama of what many like you bring to the table. Just remember one thing: don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

And consider yourself Pwn3d
Old 12-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Banned

take your own advice, please.

and yes, we all know about your STOCK NBM A4 '98 WS6, that you, for some reason, think its a factory freak, when it is clearly not.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:40 PM
Banned

LOL @ 98 A4 LS1...

Think must be about as slow as that busted *** ice cream truck that just rolled thru...

Factory Freak??? NO. Not an 8 year old car.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:46 PM
Banned

LOL@ thinking every car in posession is a factory freak
Old 12-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Staging Lane

did i say it was a factory freak...? NO i said my camaro was a freak, pulling 13.6's bare bone stock is pretty damn good on shity streets.
i dont know why alex is feeding you bad info but you guys all rely on each other and work on each others cars, half of your cars dont even run properly for how much money you have all thrown into em. Look at Alex's POS! hes a good friend of mine but hes car is fucked. you get and recieve all our info from 1 source... alex. you know what greg you got your car low price cuz it has over 100,000 miles. your unreliable source tells you nothin valuable, get off it punks.
all you mother ******* that dont wanna show, great, awsome, dont care, you denied the opportunity to shut me up but you just gave me more reason to keep running my mouth. I really dont care what you guys say on here because until you start doin good mechanical work, stop guessing and go learn something.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:14 PM
Banned

LOL@ 13.6's being a factory freak, thats actually slow for a stock f body, should be around 13.2-13.4

ya, it has 100k now that i have driven the hell out of it for the past 2 years

and my 100k car will pwn the **** out of you anyday, lol.

and all of our cars run right, not sure where you got that... maybe because you think the idle sounds bad, its called a cam, we all have one
Old 12-29-2006, 01:16 PM
Banned

did i say it was a factory freak...? NO i said my camaro was a freak, pulling 13.6's bare bone stock is pretty damn good on shity streets.
i dont know why alex is feeding you bad info but you guys all rely on each other and work on each others cars, half of your cars dont even run properly for how much money you have all thrown into em. Look at Alex's POS! hes a good friend of mine but hes car is fucked. you get and recieve all our info from 1 source... alex. you know what greg you got your car low price cuz it has over 100,000 miles. your unreliable source tells you nothin valuable, get off it punks.
all you mother ******* that dont wanna show, great, awsome, dont care, you denied the opportunity to shut me up but you just gave me more reason to keep running my mouth. I really dont care what you guys say on here because until you start doin good mechanical work, stop guessing and go learn something.
says the kid who takes his car to the dealership to get a fuel filter changed because its a "complicated process"

all of us do our own work, who do you think does all these cam installs, jesus? get a clue.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NBMgreg
LOL@ 13.6's being a factory freak, thats actually slow for a stock f body, should be around 13.2-13.4

ya, it has 100k now that i have driven the hell out of it for the past 2 years

and my 100k car will pwn the **** out of you anyday, lol.

and all of our cars run right, not sure where you got that... maybe because you think the idle sounds bad, its called a cam, we all have one
Thats OK but I think I have you beat, 13.0 @110 W/2.2 60ft. That was bone stock.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:17 PM
10 Second Club

i got a 13.5@108 in my a4 vert........eat it bitches
Old 12-29-2006, 02:23 PM
On The Tree

ok so whose goin to the track?
Old 12-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Staging Lane

ok, w/e dude i do work on my own car, but only on certain things. you dont know a damn thing greg. Slippin through 1st and 2nd WFO on is decent, now if it had DR's it would proly run lower times but w/e sorry i dont have access to that yet. + a cam should not make your car buck so damn bad at 1800 thats bull dude.
hey greg who helped you put your cam in? you couldnt do **** by yourself so stfu, you dont know everything noobcake

Quick Reply: Saw a recent thread about this weekend...