Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Kenny Kerstiens at Golden West Performance PAY YOUR BILLS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 09:53 PM
blownerator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT we are now 3 months behind on the payments Kenny, what do I have to do? I will make a trip to CO if needed, you obviously know by now that I am not going to go away. You also know from our phone conversations that I know alot about you and your business dealings. Your customers read this site and have contacted me about your "less than stellar" service.

Please advise on your next move.

maybe you should try selling this at a better price, lets say around what you owe me?
http://www.oldcartrader.com/ocdetail67369.htm

Pay your bills you dead beat.

Last edited by BlownChevy; 11-06-2007 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:39 AM
TECH Addict

ya get that car... nice something to be proud and roll around in your accomplishment of kicking a deadbeat

...seriously take it to court you will have your money in no time plus more. put on lien on anything you can also collect on interest
Old 11-07-2007, 02:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

What a douche.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Here's one of my favorite tricks to use when someone pisses me off. I go buy a really expensive bottle of shampoo, remove the shampoo and fill it will NAIR and send it to them through the mail as a FREE GIFT!!!! Just set back and enjoy!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey BlownChevy..

I get work done around the Denver area. I want to avoid any business that is not reputable.

Can you name the business?

If you come to Colorado, the picture from the "OldCarTrader" magazine sure doesn't look like Englewood, Colorado.

Looks more like County Road 21, Elizabeth, Colorado ( 30-40 miles SE of Denver ). Just Google.

Good Luck..
Old 11-07-2007, 01:07 PM
blownerator

Originally Posted by RrCoX22
ya get that car... nice something to be proud and roll around in your accomplishment of kicking a deadbeat

...seriously take it to court you will have your money in no time plus more. put on lien on anything you can also collect on interest
Court will be the next step.

Originally Posted by Da Swami
What a douche.
You can say that again

Originally Posted by dochall22
Here's one of my favorite tricks to use when someone pisses me off. I go buy a really expensive bottle of shampoo, remove the shampoo and fill it will NAIR and send it to them through the mail as a FREE GIFT!!!! Just set back and enjoy!!!
Remind me not to **** you off!

Originally Posted by WeathermanShawn
Hey BlownChevy..

I get work done around the Denver area. I want to avoid any business that is not reputable.

Can you name the business?

If you come to Colorado, the picture from the "OldCarTrader" magazine sure doesn't look like Englewood, Colorado.

Looks more like County Road 21, Elizabeth, Colorado ( 30-40 miles SE of Denver ). Just Google.

Good Luck..
The picture was taken at his hom on CR21 (I have his home address). The name of his business is Golden West Performance, I just found out that he is out of business or in the process of going out of business.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:36 PM
11 Second Club

good luck man, that blows i hope you get this squared away
Old 11-07-2007, 09:16 PM
10 Second Club

blown chevy when did you become a mod? I ask because i don't recall you being one when you started this thread. Maybe im tripping.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

YOU ARE OFFERING 500 A MONTH ! Damn, that is more than reasonable !, That guy is a douche bag
Old 11-09-2007, 12:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

All I have to say is WOW!!! What an *******, this guy deserves a beating.

My hats off to you for having all the patience in the world!!

This has been ongoing for 7 months now, he could've been half way paid-off at $500.00 a month.

Can I have one at $500.00 a month??
Old 11-09-2007, 01:05 AM
11 Second Club

yeah **** me too, damn what i wouldnt do for a local performance shop that offered financing lol
Old 11-12-2007, 04:53 PM
blownerator

Well I guess its official, I have taken a 6000.00 bath on this deal. Thanks Kenny, I hope you enjoyed living on my cash. I hope you did something nice with it, maybe took your family to dinner, or maybe bought the kids some clothes. I would hate to think that you used stolen money for anything other than good. I hope you can close your eyes at night and sleep with a clean conscience....Hell, I could not close my eyes in fear of someone killing my *** if I tried something like this.

Let me take this time to extend my hope and desire that you loose everything you have and end up sleeping in a garbage can with your entire family. You do not deserve to look them in the face, you do not deserve to breathe the same air as me. I am glad you have gone out of business, you should know that. You sir are trash, plain and simple.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
Well I guess its official, I have taken a 6000.00 bath on this deal. Thanks Kenny, I hope you enjoyed living on my cash. I hope you did something nice with it, maybe took your family to dinner, or maybe bought the kids some clothes. I would hate to think that you used stolen money for anything other than good. I hope you can close your eyes at night and sleep with a clean conscience....Hell, I could not close my eyes in fear of someone killing my *** if I tried something like this.

Let me take this time to extend my hope and desire that you loose everything you have and end up sleeping in a garbage can with your entire family. You do not deserve to look them in the face, you do not deserve to breathe the same air as me. I am glad you have gone out of business, you should know that. You sir are trash, plain and simple.
nicely put
Old 11-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Teching In

Yea, but you know what he will do is open up a new shop under a diffferent name.. sorry to hear that you lost all that money, it will come back to him sooner then later...
Old 11-12-2007, 05:41 PM
blownerator

Originally Posted by nordy racer
Yea, but you know what he will do is open up a new shop under a different name.. sorry to hear that you lost all that money, it will come back to him sooner then later...
I am sure he will open up under a different name, this industry is small and he will fall through the cracks sooner or later. Its a sad day when this stuff happens and the crooks go un-punished.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am sure he will open up under a different name, this industry is small and he will fall through the cracks sooner or later. Its a sad day when this stuff happens and the crooks go un-punished.
Be sure to let me know if he does and I will put him on "the list"

Sorry you got hosed by a scumbag... hopefully Karma will catch up with him.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:21 PM
Teching In

yea, i have seen it to over in the Buick GN world too.. like i stated, it will come back on him
Old 11-12-2007, 07:11 PM
11 Second Club

so your lawyers said he got away scott free?
Old 11-13-2007, 10:15 AM
Dumb Ass Vette Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me take this time to extend my hope and desire that you loose everything you have and end up sleeping in a garbage can with your entire family.
That is a little harsh. What part did his family in it? Better to say that 'I hope you wife and kids leave you and you end up living in a garbage can.'

Keith
Old 11-13-2007, 10:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did lawyers ever get involved? if so... what's the verdict...?

Quick Reply: Kenny Kerstiens at Golden West Performance PAY YOUR BILLS!!!!