Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

cam question for CA emissions

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 11:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vilkata
Not everyone that goes to Rob comes on here to belittle people. I have used his shop exclusively (save for the Toy Shop) for work performed on my car. I'm sure I've said some questionable things to people from time to time. Who hasn't? But there are always people from all shops that will talk a little smack from time to time. Part of the competition mindset one could say. Unfortunately some people let it get out of hand.

^^^ +1 Thanks for chiming in, I knew Rob had some good customers around here somewhere. I remember someone calling me on my cell and saying that Rob had two of the fastest GTO's at his shop about a month ago. Any word on if they wanna run me?
Old 07-26-2007, 01:27 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Flash99
^^^ +1 Thanks for chiming in, I knew Rob had some good customers around here somewhere. I remember someone calling me on my cell and saying that Rob had two of the fastest GTO's at his shop about a month ago. Any word on if they wanna run me?
Can't say that I know anything about that. I can see when I go pick up my car in a few days.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:02 AM
8 Second Club

Now Alex you know (or atleast I hope you know) that any and all of the **** I give you is all in Fun...And I have known you awhile so there should be no issues... And I really don't even consider myself a customer of Rob's more of a close friend...And by the way I have already told Almost Ryan to behave...lol...See you around again soon...
Old 07-26-2007, 02:23 AM
On The Tree

**** this someone race me ANYTIME with their mouths popping off.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:23 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
Now Alex you know (or atleast I hope you know) that any and all of the **** I give you is all in Fun...And I have known you awhile so there should be no issues... And I really don't even consider myself a customer of Rob's more of a close friend...And by the way I have already told Almost Ryan to behave...lol...See you around again soon...

Yeah... LOL, nothing was directed at you. Hell your car runs 8's in the 1/4 so I'm not worried about you. Plus you don't go around posting up my shitty times I also know your a friend of Rob's, I just hate when people come on the internet and act like they have the "Ultimate Ride" My projects are mine, and if they run like **** thats my choice. I am lucky enough to have that opportunity. Nothing ever works out for me, so I'm just use to it, but I don't wanna hear about it from someone else, well maybe my wife, I'm stuck with that, but whatever. I think I am gonna get into PSCA next year.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:24 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by trans am you lose
**** this someone race me ANYTIME with their mouths popping off.
TWO WORDS: YOU LOSE.

Hey I heard your brother had a little "POPPING" in the piston area a few hours ago. Did he pull the heads and see the magic?
Old 07-26-2007, 02:30 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah... LOL, nothing was directed at you. Hell your car runs 8's in the 1/4 so I'm not worried about you. Plus you don't go around posting up my shitty times I also know your a friend of Rob's, I just hate when people come on the internet and act like they have the "Ultimate Ride" My projects are mine, and if they run like **** thats my choice. I am lucky enough to have that opportunity. Nothing ever works out for me, so I'm just use to it, but I don't wanna hear about it from someone else, well maybe my wife, I'm stuck with that, but whatever. I think I am gonna get into PSCA next year.
i think i wil be into psca next year as well, i really need to build a nice psca car, i got 77 280z that might get the works
Old 07-26-2007, 02:33 AM
On The Tree

Not yet He was pissed and went in
Old 07-26-2007, 02:37 AM
On The Tree

TWO WORDS: YOU LOSE.

Hey I heard your brother had a little "POPPING" in the piston area a few hours ago. Did he pull the heads and see the magic?
That is what you get when you buy someone elses "Magic Power Adder" O well live and learn right. Cant wait for spray tomorrow night hehe
Old 07-26-2007, 02:46 AM
On The Tree

Default Flash's @~

Im pretty sure that flash has a lot of novio's on this site. Novios=boy friends for all of you non spanish speakers out there. " Well I heard Flash is this big."
"NO. . . I heard Flash is this big." Go find someone you can compete with instead of staring up at everyone from the bottom. All the **** talkers need to be driving honda's cause I expect that from them.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by trans am you lose
Im pretty sure that flash has a lot of novio's on this site. Novios=boy friends for all of you non spanish speakers out there. " Well I heard Flash is this big."
"NO. . . I heard Flash is this big." Go find someone you can compete with instead of staring up at everyone from the bottom. All the **** talkers need to be driving honda's cause I expect that from them.
Glad we all got a free spanish lesson from you. Hey I got a good idea, why dont you go fix your SIG, it looks like you missed a few things.

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
i think i wil be into psca next year as well, i really need to build a nice psca car, i got 77 280z that might get the works
I'm also thinking bout getting one, jesus christ, copy cat...
Old 07-26-2007, 01:45 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How the hell Did I miss this Thread?!?!?!!?
Old 07-26-2007, 02:15 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad we all got a free spanish lesson from you. Hey I got a good idea, why dont you go fix your SIG, it looks like you missed a few things.

I'm also thinking bout getting one, jesus christ, copy cat...
i have had this Z forever lol , i used to drive it around in high school, your the copy cat!!!!! once again!!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Alex @ CMS
How the hell Did I miss this Thread?!?!?!!?
finally a good **** talking thread.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
PS ryne, expeditious says to shut up....
Are you like 12 ryan? You talk to much for having almost stock car
Old 07-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Launching!

since no one else has said it lets all hail " almost's" fastest car on the site because his car runs perfectly where it should and everyone else's car is underperforming.
there is no need to talk all the **** u talk almost. no matter what there is always another car around who is faster than urs. i dont have the fastest car here so there is no need to talk **** but then again neither do u so tone ur **** talking down
Old 07-26-2007, 08:09 PM
10 Second Club

Lets take a vote, Who wants "almostryan3" to shut the **** up.

I vote shut the **** up ryan
Old 07-26-2007, 08:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

If You Guys Haven't Noticed......he Hasn't Been On.......well At Least He Hasn't Been Posting In Couple Of Days...usally He's Always On Here Posting Up A Storm.........i Hope He Didn't Get Butt Hurt....
Old 07-26-2007, 08:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Last Activity: Today 01:30 AM
Old 07-26-2007, 08:54 PM
10 Second Club

Maybe he took it as ryan

Quick Reply: cam question for CA emissions