Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Camaro King in Sylmar, CA?????

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 01:51 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 0235SS
Mexican Camaros? explain yourself plz, and whats your ethnic?
oh please... don't pull the race card.

You know what he meant...

Last edited by Soul TKR; 04-12-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well most camaros are Mexican and some are Canadian anyways right?
Old 04-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I even know the half *** bodyshop he takes all of his crappy cars to. I am surprised that guy is still around with his shop.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:24 AM
TECH Resident

When I went in he seemed to half some nice cars? All the cars I checked had the corresponding RPO codes and SLP tags. Though I did not check the vins. Had a really nice SOM SS when I was there and a sick repainted Hugger Orange SS. All of his ads are fake though and old. He no longer has any of those cars.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:59 PM
TECH Regular

for one all his clones he states they are clones and never tries to play them off as real. Most of the cars he has in there are real slp cars now. He never says they are og paint. He paints them cause sometimes they have scratches little things that need to be repaired. Also he never rolls back miles. Some buyers are just idioits and assume they are real and never ask questions. Most car buyers are idiots to tell you the truth.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:02 PM
TECH Regular

for the people that thinks his car are priced high. Remeber dealers have over head they are not sold at craigslist prices. Also most of the paint comes out pretty clean i also know what body shop he goes to and have had 3 cars painted there. You are buying a used car. You want a amazing show quality paint your going to pay more for the car.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by allblacksrt4
for the people that thinks his car are priced high. Remeber dealers have over head they are not sold at craigslist prices. Also most of the paint comes out pretty clean i also know what body shop he goes to and have had 3 cars painted there. You are buying a used car. You want a amazing show quality paint your going to pay more for the car.
Say hi to Onik if you know the body shop he works with. That is the same body shop that worked on my car and screwed it up. He got paid full price since it was my 08 Vette he was working on and did not even change the parts he charged for and trust me I know his quality and honesty. I have seen few of the cars that were brought in by Camaro King to the shop and they had a lot more than few scratches. I would not recommend anyone getting anything from these guys since we do not need people like that in our community and you can do much better price/quality wise most anywhere else.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BlueFish
Say hi to Onik if you know the body shop he works with. That is the same body shop that worked on my car and screwed it up. He got paid full price since it was my 08 Vette he was working on and did not even change the parts he charged for and trust me I know his quality and honesty. I have seen few of the cars that were brought in by Camaro King to the shop and they had a lot more than few scratches. I would not recommend anyone getting anything from these guys since we do not need people like that in our community and you can do much better price/quality wise most anywhere else.
sounds like you tried to go cheaper place to cut cost but still be picky about the work. I never said he did show quality work which is obviously what you wanted. He does good cheap paint jobs. under $1000. He doesnt buy wrecked cars. I think robert could care less about selling to up tight people like you who obviously want exellent quality for a dirt cheap price. He has sold 1000's of cars to happy people.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:40 AM
Teching In

I am glad Robert has one happy client like your self. I was not looking for a cheep work and he was paid over $8000 to do my job which he screwed up so unless you know who you are talking to and what don't make comments like that. You go and deal wit Robert as much as you want and get your quality cars from him.
I have nothing against Robert but I am stating what I have seen who he works with. The cars I have seen that Robert brought were all screwed up and even the guys who work for Onik were telling me that they can’t believe that Robert sells these cars to people. So don’t tell me what I have seen with my eyes.

Last edited by BlueFish; 04-14-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:59 AM
Teching In

At the time I was there were 3 TAs there and 2 camaros one 98-02 and another one from the 80s. The TAs were all badly screwed up and I remember one that was all jacked up on the passenger side, the floor and side panel were all gone and the guys were trying to figure out how the hell to pull the floor back to its original position. So don’t tell me Robert does not get crashed cars and Robert dropped by few times to bring in his cheep old SS and WS6 hoods with spoilers which were the cheapest kind I have ever seen. Even Onik was complaining on the fitment and the amount of labor they had to put in to it so it looks half dissent. By the way the only reason I went to Onik is not to save money but a family friend referred me to him since I was looking for an honest person to work with.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Teching In

Are u serious? Blue Fish...

Ive seen the cars that he sends to the Paint shop or body shop..Hes selling them so how in the hell is he going to make a profit by selling a beat up car? he wont make ****..so none the less he takes them there to be some what presentable.. Btw if anyone is in the market for a car...all you have to do is look the car over.. So it doesnt really matter where he sends his cars
Old 05-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Launching!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Take a look at my garage. Robert does good work, I've been driving around in it for almost 2 years now, and loving every mile.

Dunno what Bluefish has against him, but the man does good work

Quick Reply: Camaro King in Sylmar, CA?????