Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Camaro King in Sylmar, CA?????

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 09:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

shhh dont tell anyone or the admin are ganna shut it down !!!!!! you fix ur car yet?
Old 08-26-2007, 09:50 PM
TECH Addict

^^Makin a "Valley guys" thread continue it there.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...55#post7679055
Old 08-27-2007, 12:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flash12t
im down i love me the canyons might as well keep it on the track where the roads are smoother and u can see what turn is coming up . .

but really its not about the speed with these guys its more u disrespecting there cars. . and instead of them saying they would kick ur *** and e thugging it they rather use what apperently we all love which is cars

so if drag racing isnt ur thing ill step up and say lets do sum road racing seeing as thats what u claim ur car "WAS" for i really do hope u get like a s2000 or a 240 more suits ur ricer mentality . !!

im kind of confused.. how do i have a "Ricer Mentality" all of a sudden? Where did that come from?? Because i dont like to drag race? doesnt make any sense at all.. and its kind of a stupid comment to make based on that. I never stated anying as to liking or having anything to do with Ricers. So i dont see where you are coming from on this one at all.

If you people like drag racing.. great.. happy for you.. if you're calling me a ricer because i like road racing better... go tell that to all the guys that race CMC or AI.. or PM Lou Gigliotti of LGmotorsports and call him a ricer too. Or send an email to Katech and tell them they build motors for people with "ricer mentalities"..

a ricer mentality would be someone who is into drifting JDM cars, or races on the freeway at 110 then passes you with his hazards flashing after you shut down.. or only cares about making a 4 cylinder fast.. all of which i do not do.. so im sorry.. i dont see your case for saying i have a ricer mentality.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
******, I meant that we're not just some stupid ***** coming on here talking **** like that goblin guy. Tryin to be a E-Clown/Thug, hahaha

last time i checked.. i wasnt the one saying "come out here bitch i'll race you" and all that crap.. i asked a question.. i thought this club was the same club i had seen.. they are not.. and now all of a sudden im an "E-thug"? Yeah sorry last time i also checked, i wasnt the one trying to race everyone and saying i was going to kick everyones *** in a drag race.. and being tuff.. never once did i state anything like that... but.. im the thug??

right... sorry you and flash have some odd ways of thinking.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:03 PM
TECH Addict

Duh you were the clown part of that or can't you read.... Obviously there was more than one part to the story. Therefore i stated both.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

oh my oh my out of my whole post all u got was that i called u a ricer i told u i like to road race/canyon driving. . and the reason i called u a ricer is because of the narrow minded way and not thinking your wrong. . but i guess to each there own ..
Old 08-27-2007, 02:22 PM
TECH Addict

Same here out of what i said he only picked the things that he deemed most offensive. Kinda defensive ain't he. I think someones expressing his own personal fears..... HAHAHA!!! (no body likes being called a ricer CHRIS, esp. when they have a fear of actually being one) hahaha!!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 10:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

its almost like being called a ni**er

ricer = ni**er

its almost the same word haahahahahhahahaha

dude im so ganna get banned ive been using that world to much ahahahah

g=*

its okay though im black
Old 08-28-2007, 12:26 AM
TECH Addict

^^^^^ L M M F A O!!!!!! Better watch it chris.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:25 AM
FormerVendor

I had to bump this up to help a fellow soldier. told me today he was thinking of buying one from him and he needs to know the deal.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah I dont think the prices changed either, lol. Heard he gets very angry when you start to challenge or try to lower the offer.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:07 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Camaro King = Mexican Camaros.

My Roomate bought his Z28 (Notice how I didnt say SS) from him. It wasnt a true SS. Which is kinda whatever, but he buys these cheap *** hoods that dont fit right and puts this big bling chrome ram air grill on it, and then like really gay looking graphics on them.

The only thing he does half way decent are the seats.

Oh yeah, and they are overpriced.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 93camaro_zzz
My Roomate bought his Z28 (Notice how I didnt say SS) from him. It wasnt a true SS.
Hey, this reminds me, all of the cars he currently has, have the RPO code saying that the car came from SLP, does he just print those out and stick em on to fake ws6s and SSs?
Old 04-11-2010, 02:45 AM
Launching!

My Roomate bought his Z28 (Notice how I didnt say SS) from him. It wasnt a true SS. Which is kinda whatever, but he buys these cheap *** hoods that dont fit right and puts this big bling chrome ram air grill on it, and then like really gay looking graphics on them.

Mexican Camaros? explain yourself plz, and whats your ethnic?
Old 04-11-2010, 10:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 0235SS
Mexican Camaros? explain yourself plz, and whats your ethnic?

get em'
Old 04-11-2010, 10:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

if anyone is interested there is a place around the corner from me that keeps 1-2 on hand
he acts disinterested alot but his prices are fair and cars nice i can get the number in about an hour i'll post it
Old 04-11-2010, 08:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ive heard nothing but bad things about his cars.
The only good looking cars to me that he has are the black and gold firebirds.
The camaros look like crap to me, although he might have like 1 or 2 good looking ones.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Launching!

btw bro, the "Camaro King" is white, i agree on what you say about his car, but you sound as ignorant as his car's look but yeah his cars look like crap(some of them)
Old 04-12-2010, 01:28 AM
FormerVendor

We've had so many customers with hack job / POS Fbodies that came from Camaro King....poor customers think the car looks great at first sight then find so many hidden cover ups later on.

lots of cars that were major crash repairs with random parts and hidden problems

Cars that were supposed to be low mileage then find out they were replaced odometers with much lower. Contacted previous owners to find the miles were rolled back..some even 100k rolled back.

Lots of cars always have the engine bays painted black to cover up the repaint of the rest of the car a different color on the lot. They take **** looking cars and throw earl scheib paint on them, spray the engine bay black to cover up previous color on car and claim it original.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Teching In

Default Water

Jim, water in the crank case nice touch.

Quick Reply: Camaro King in Sylmar, CA?????