Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Camaro King in Sylmar, CA?????

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 12:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Black_Knight_M6... how many "Esay's" have 100 spoke wheels or 20"s on their Fbody's in your club? Also how many of them have the windshield "Fringe" with the red, green and white flowing?
Old 08-22-2007, 01:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not a member of their crew but I have met them and they are pretty cool guys. and all different races. you make a strong comment but I will make you a deal if you bring your peice of **** cam car out to the valley I will paint my car red, green, and white, and I will put it on 20's or 100 spokes your choice, and give you a car or two and still get you by at least a car. just to make itmore interesting I will put up $1000 of my own money and I am sure that west bound will put up more.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

thems fighting words!!!!!!!! i throw sum money on that. .
Old 08-22-2007, 02:24 PM
FormerVendor

FYI not a single car has 20's, No RED, Green and White, no 100 spokes.

Lots of Red, White and Blue!

You must have us mixed up with the Westbound Low Riders Car Club (ya there is one).
But I am sure some of our other members will take offense to your insinuation.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:31 PM
Banned

actually one of the rules from our club is no rims bigger than 19s u ****** piece of ****, ill race ur piece of **** anyday ****** bitch

Originally Posted by GR33N GoblinM6
Hey Black_Knight_M6... how many "Esay's" have 100 spoke wheels or 20"s on their Fbody's in your club? Also how many of them have the windshield "Fringe" with the red, green and white flowing?
Old 08-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Banned

yea ill put anything on it ..lol 1320 u will murder his piece of ****

Originally Posted by 1320 killer
I am not a member of their crew but I have met them and they are pretty cool guys. and all different races. you make a strong comment but I will make you a deal if you bring your peice of **** cam car out to the valley I will paint my car red, green, and white, and I will put it on 20's or 100 spokes your choice, and give you a car or two and still get you by at least a car. just to make itmore interesting I will put up $1000 of my own money and I am sure that west bound will put up more.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Regular

20 inch Rims? 100 Spokes? You on the wrong boards moron...!
Old 08-22-2007, 03:31 PM
TECH Regular

Barking up the wrong tree Goblin. We have Cammed cars, 2 cars being built, and soon a really fast LT1. You don't know us man, just say hi and keep it pushing...
Old 08-22-2007, 03:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

....and its "ESE'S" pendejo.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Teching In

hey goblin just say oops, my bad or sorry or something and we will forgive your ignorance
Old 08-22-2007, 04:24 PM
TECH Addict

tisk tisk such language and name calling.. it was just a question.. and yes i thought you guys were the low rider crew..

ahahhahahaha you guys crack me up.. like i care if your car is faster.. big deal.. speed doesnt interest me.. if you feel the need to be awesome and need a boost of self esteem.. then fine.. YOU GUYS ARE MY HERO's YOU ARE SO MUCH FASTER AND COOLER THAN I AM.. are we happy?

your cars are probably faster.. and you win.. i dont care.. i dont drag race, never have.. dont care for it much... seems you guys decided who is cool by how fast your car is.. kinda sad dont ya think? a cars speed shouldnt define you as a person..

BACK TO TOPIC

i have been to the Camaro King about 6 years ago.. wanted to look at what he has. I was told (not by the owner) but another person there whom he buys all his parts from, that he fixes up cars from other car parts and sells the cars off that way.. which is not a bad way, because at least they are original parts, but not telling anyone about what you are doing is wrong.. and about mileage for the other guys car.. he probably swapped out the gauge cluster with a newer one from another car..

so i wouldnt say DONT buy from him, just ask all your questions, inspect the car properly and use your best judgement.. some of the cars in the showroom are VERY nice.. clean i mean..
Old 08-22-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by sickwitstick
hey goblin just say oops, my bad or sorry or something and we will forgive your ignorance
OOPS my bad, or sorry or something...

when i lived in CA.. i saw a car club with the same name in Santa Ana.. saw some Fbody's and a chevelle with what i described.. thought the club might have added more cars that look like that... except the chevelle had a huge mural of what looked be be General Santa Ana on the deck lid.. i thought it was pretty funny
Old 08-22-2007, 04:42 PM
11 Second Club

i know i have nothing to do with this, but all i wanna know is if having a faster car doesnt intrest you, nor does drag racing or having the fastest car! why dont you sell your car and by a mustang or a honda?

just a question?

or better yet why did you put a cam in your car? or buy a car with a cam in it cause i probably doesnt pass smog!
Old 08-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Teching In

ahahhahahaha you guys crack me up.. like i care if your car is faster.. big deal.. speed doesnt interest me.. if you feel the need to be awesome and need a boost of self esteem.. then fine.. YOU GUYS ARE MY HERO's YOU ARE SO MUCH FASTER AND COOLER THAN I AM.. are we happy?

as long as we got that straightened out were happy,
all cooler than u autographs will be pm'd to you. paypal and money order only.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:45 PM
11 Second Club

oh and camaro king is a bunch of Fu*ked cars with hoods and spoilers, i went there a couple of weeks ago to look at them, and everyone looked to have been in an accident except his 35th editiion car,

i just bought an ss last week, 37k miles 6 speed, perfect paint perffect interior for 17k, there is better deals out there than that dealer ship.

oh and for wolf motors, those guys are way cool, i have been over there quite a bit, there cars are expensive yes but he has all the rare ones or the slp cars.

oh btw my new 02 is a slp car with the 345 pac and auburn an cme!
Old 08-22-2007, 04:49 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
i know i have nothing to do with this, but all i wanna know is if having a faster car doesnt intrest you, nor does drag racing or having the fastest car! why dont you sell your car and by a mustang or a honda?

just a question?

or better yet why did you put a cam in your car? or buy a car with a cam in it cause i probably doesnt pass smog!
cam was practically free.. i had a blown head gasket a noisy timing chain and i needed to replace the oil pump.. soooo.. might as well i thought.. and if you notice the cam i chose.. its not exactly a peak power type of cam that you would typically pick for drag racing.. its GM's ASA cam.

and my car IS for sale.. check the for sale section.. And i must restate myself.. i dont care about being the fastest IN A STRAIGHT LINE.. forgot to add that part.. but i do like to go to open track days at MMP 2.2-4.4 mile road racing course, or Willow Springs road course in CA.. because after all there is a steering wheel in the car.. so i might as well turn some corners..
Old 08-22-2007, 04:49 PM
Teching In

OOPS my bad, or sorry or something...
no problem we all say things before thinking em thru sometime, no biggie next round is on me

bartender i'll have another heineken or (in these other ppls eyes, make it a corona) but for my buddy here, get her a kiwi margarita w/ a pink umbrella
Old 08-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Banned

plus 1

Originally Posted by camarojunky74

just a question?

Old 08-22-2007, 04:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SVT BAIT
plus 1
see my above post...
Old 08-22-2007, 05:23 PM
TECH Regular

did someone say Corona??

Quick Reply: Camaro King in Sylmar, CA?????