Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 03:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is dead. Im bringing it back lol
Old 06-17-2009, 11:29 PM
Teching In

my friend just got a speeding ticket and I'm gonna tell him to try this. Thanks for this post and thanks to the ls1tech community I've gotten a whole bunch of valuable information from here.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It worked for my CHP ticket. I don't think its going to work for my LAPD ticket. They made me take a day that the officer can come in
Old 06-25-2009, 01:57 AM
Staging Lane

just got a 96 in a 65.....im pissed
o well at least i get to go to traffic school
Old 04-01-2010, 09:50 PM
FormerVendor

What the hell happened to the option for a "Trial by Written Declaration"?
I am not seeing that option anymore, did they remove it or is it that my particular current tickets are just not elegible for it???

Anyone else notice that as well?
Old 04-01-2010, 10:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Stroker396@APF
What the hell happened to the option for a "Trial by Written Declaration"?
I am not seeing that option anymore, did they remove it or is it that my particular current tickets are just not elegible for it???

Anyone else notice that as well?
Did u look on the back of the ticket?
Old 04-01-2010, 11:42 PM
FormerVendor

No I should have clarified I was on www.lasuperiorcourt.org the option in not there.

I will check the ticket though.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Here ya go Stroker.... I also added it to the first post...

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms/fillable/tr205.pdf
Old 08-07-2010, 01:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i just got pulled over and the cop had a rookie with him (pretty hot too) and my guess was trying to show off. i broke traction cause i droped my clutch a little hard, but the traction control kicked in. i then accelerated to get ahead of the car next to me in the left lane so i could move over to the left turn lane. when i got in the left turn lane a SUV pulled behing me and then a cop a minute later with his lights on. so i made the left hand turn and pulled over to let hiim pass and he pulled in behind me. he asked me who i was racing and i said i was just trying to switch lanes and let my clutch out to early. after 15 or so min of him talking to his partner and looking stuff up he gave me a ticket for Exhibition of speed and marked it as a misimeaner! what should i do about this, i have to leave the stage by october 16 for my new orders cause i am in the Military. i dont want to have to come back here for a trial, can i do the decloration thing or am i screwed and need to show up for court?
Old 08-07-2010, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

did you tell the cop that you are being deployed soon?
Old 08-07-2010, 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i tried to tell him but he just walked away, i told his partner who talked to me for a few min after i got the ticket...but i think he was set to get me for something cause she was a trainee...you could tell.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by trans_am7935
i just got pulled over and the cop had a rookie with him (pretty hot too) and my guess was trying to show off. i broke traction cause i droped my clutch a little hard, but the traction control kicked in. i then accelerated to get ahead of the car next to me in the left lane so i could move over to the left turn lane. when i got in the left turn lane a SUV pulled behing me and then a cop a minute later with his lights on. so i made the left hand turn and pulled over to let hiim pass and he pulled in behind me. he asked me who i was racing and i said i was just trying to switch lanes and let my clutch out to early. after 15 or so min of him talking to his partner and looking stuff up he gave me a ticket for Exhibition of speed and marked it as a misimeaner! what should i do about this, i have to leave the stage by october 16 for my new orders cause i am in the Military. i dont want to have to come back here for a trial, can i do the decloration thing or am i screwed and need to show up for court?
Unfortunately misdemeanors require a mandatory court appearance. I would also strongly suggest getting a lawyer or at least a public defender. Hopefully it will get dropped to a lesser charge and you will be fine, but if the judge is an ******* they can suspend your license and charge you ALOT of money in penalties with all the civil assessment fees they tack on now... for example a $100 ticket is now $440 with all the fees calculated.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:56 PM

Default Ticket - Unsafe left turn

Hi All,

I was driving out of a mall and took a left turn (there was no traffic light) and there was no vehicle coming either from left or right in the nearby location. The cop stopped and gave me a ticket saying 'unsafte left turn'

On the actual ticket he has written license plate number against Driver license number.

On Descritpin he has written LEFT TURN WHEN SAFE

Please help what to write in the written trial document.

Thank you
Old 05-03-2011, 03:37 AM
TECH Resident

Bump. About to try my luck with this.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:40 AM
Teching In

Hey KM, usually the officer has to complete a letter of correction when he completes a citation incorrectly. Also if you're cited for the wrong VC it will get dropped for sure. Read the definition for the code section you were cited for and it will help you fight the cite! Good luck!

Quick Reply: Get a TICKET?!?!?!