Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Get a TICKET?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 01:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i dont know...most of us have modded cars, the kind that people will remember. i got caught going 105 coming out of the canyons. with my sleek black TA screaming like that i think the cop will remember.

but i'll have to try this next time i get caught speeding.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Cop magnets.

Guess it comes with the territory, we all know we drive cop magnets, I've been busted several times as well. To the OP, you're right, if you play the system at all, they won't bother with you. They make more money from those who fear their system, and just pay up! Haha, I've requested a trial by jury for a speeding ticket before, and when I showed up, it was dismissed. The cop didn't even bother to show!! It's too bad, I even had a dramatic case story worthy of an episode of Law&Order!

I know what he was thinking.. he'll get me next time...
Old 01-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Teching In

this is some useful info.. thanks OP
Old 01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no prob guys
Old 01-07-2008, 09:40 PM
TECH Addict

after you get your ticket it, send in your trial by written declaration. its a free chance to have the case waved. www.ticketassasin.com
Old 01-09-2008, 08:55 PM
12 Second Club

subscribing for later use lol
Old 01-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Try this one.

Little sister has a baby boy at two months, she calls me and says that her baby is having trouble breathing. Me being the older brother, I say **** the speed limit and race off. I get pulled over going 25 over, but that's not the stupid part.

The stupid **** wrote me a ticket IN another county when he was in the one that I just came from. So, he followed me with out his lights or his lightbar, then the jackass, soon as he comes over the county line, flicks his lights and lightbar on and pulls into the gas station where I'm at. Car is off, lights are off, keys in my pocket, and filling up with gas because I was almost on E.

I think it's bullshit that he gave me the ticket, but whatever. I'm leaving for the desert in two weeks, I could care. It sucks I can't do that because of my time limit, but I'll keep it on my favorites for later use
Old 01-20-2008, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah i heard of a couple of friend fighting there tickets by doing a letter.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

oh and thanks
Old 01-20-2008, 11:10 PM
Banned

They gave me a ticket for my wreck. i never got to sign the ticket, cuz i was unconscious at the time of writing it. And theres a bunch of **** on there thats incorrect. If you all don't remember that was the weekend it didn't stop raining, so on the ticket he/she writes dry conditions, medium traffic at 12:45 in the morning.

Im charged with:
Speeding, though theres no proof i was.
No Insurance because they didnt think to look in the center console.
Expired Tags.

so ya ill be sure to do the extension thing as far as i can stretch it. and if they dont forget about it, then ill just do traffic school, show them the proof of insurance, and pay the ticket for the tags.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:31 PM
On The Tree

Update: I just did a trial by declaration against CHP. The cop actually responded to my form! Unfortunately for him Fontana court sided with me and I will be getting my money back ($205.00). I knew the *** never got me on radar because my valentine 1 never went off. He had absolutely no proof of how fast I was going and lost. Oh, this was on the 210east right before the 15 fwy.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Teching In

this is an awesome thread. def will use this.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:19 PM
12 Second Club

has anybody tried this in pa? what does a citation mean though, a ticket? Just caught street racing and need a good excuse for a letter to write.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Launching!

i just beat the system, should be getting my money back pretty soon
Old 02-08-2008, 10:56 AM
TECH Regular

it works. I've done it before. I just played it slightly different.
In IL, I had something like 15 tickets, at least 4 in WI, 6 in IN, and 3 in IA. All I would do is show them a bill from my college, say I couldn't go because of class. I would extend as many times as possible. Then by the time I actually went to court, I would plead not guilty. Then they would ask me what was going on, I would ask for the cop to give his side of the story first. By this time, the cop would not be there. Then it would turn into no contest on the part of the state, and I didn't have to pay a dime.
If, by the rare chance the cop DID show up ( I think it happened twice out of the at least 25 tickets I contested), you still plead not guilty. You talk to the judge, get court supervision and pay a fine. Court supervision does not show up on your insurance. Also, most counties in the midwest do not talk to eachother. I was on court supervision on 2 or 3 counties in IL, and one in IN or WI, and the counties never caught it. It can be pricey if you have to pay the fine, but it is worth it. The other thing is, show up to the court house with at least $200 CASH. One of them, (actually, I don't think it was a speeding ticket) I was supposed to pay $315, and I had $225 or $250 on me. I asked the DA if I payed the $215 or $250 in cash, right now, if we could call it even, cause that's all I had on me. She said it was cool as long as I went to desk and paid it THAT MORNING. Saved me a nice chunk of change, and they don't have to set up a payment plan that they probably lose money on.
You just have to know how to work the system. I think I only have one ticket on my record, and I have been pulled over and ticketed at least 25 times.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:57 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 8tsixt
Update: I just did a trial by declaration against CHP. The cop actually responded to my form! Unfortunately for him Fontana court sided with me and I will be getting my money back ($205.00). I knew the *** never got me on radar because my valentine 1 never went off. He had absolutely no proof of how fast I was going and lost. Oh, this was on the 210east right before the 15 fwy.
what a friggin tool.
(the cop that is)
Old 02-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Launching!

80 in a 65...
Old 02-12-2008, 03:42 PM
On The Tree

So I have an interesting story.

On my way to school there is a mandatory four way stop that all the students have to stop at... and since I leave for school at the last minute, there is usually a line at the stop. Well since there is a line all the kids ended up stopping past the stop sign. 1/4 the way into the intersection, becuase the sign is a little far back. The dude in front of me was so far ahead of the sign that when he stopped, I was about 1 foot from the sign. Which is a legal stop by law. I waited for him to go... then I proceited. Of course I got pulled over. by the cop hiding on the cross street. He told me I didn't even stop. Which is what it might have looked like.... but he was wrong. I decided to fight it. Showed up to my court at ten because for some odd reason that's when my mom told me it was, and it was at 8. So I ended up having to pay double the ticket.

The same day, I got pulled over on the freeway for doing 80 in a 70, about a 1/4 mile before it turned into a 75.

I got a ticket for that too.

I'm planning on fighting it but I'm kind of worried about screwing myself harder, like I did with the stopping ticket.

Any advice?
Old 02-12-2008, 04:36 PM
On The Tree

This makes me want to go out and get a ticket and try this out for myself.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
This makes me want to go out and get a ticket and try this out for myself.
be careful what u wish for

Quick Reply: Get a TICKET?!?!?!