Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

pro charged c6 vette getting its shit pushed in.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007 | 11:32 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
There ya go. Wasnt hard to find dude. Open your eyes a little
I was being lazy

He was referring to the overall set-up to get down the 1320. I feel you though, you kinda have to know elky to realize that. I may be wrong.....but I believe his fox has stock suspension.

But in his defense....this thread was about a drag race, and he never mentioned giving a **** about road racing. So when he discusses the overall set-up of the two cars, it should be obvious he is referring to their set-ups and how it affected the outcome of the race (1/4 mile).
Old 10-22-2007 | 12:35 AM
Teching In

this is really an apples to oranges pissing match.. when it comes to who's car is better..
x2. It's like they are trying to compare NHRA to NASCAR. It's 2 different types of racing.
NHRA car's are setup for 1/4 mile. NASCAR car's are setup for distance/constant driving.
Two different setup's.
Old 10-24-2007 | 11:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ba78ta
werd..... I'd like to see street tire vs street tire.. since it is STREET racing.
If i was on my mickey drag radial he would get clipped just the same dude.If you would like to put some scrilla on that race you let me know.
Old 10-24-2007 | 11:42 PM
Launching!

i swear you people are ********.Not all of you but some.

My car is not some gutted out ******* race car.I drive the car to and from my boys school and to work with a car seat in the back seat.Its still fully loaded with a/c beat and a heater,all steel other then the hood and still has sway bars with ibach sport lowering springs.O yea its so ******* ideal for drag racing.It has edlebrock lower bars with ssm upper bars.

The car still gets over 20mpg and is still rocking the 1989 stock ******* short block.I love this car its a total blast to drive handles well.Also has sn95 brakes 5 lug swap with big rotors and bigger rear drums.Its actually really simple.The vette got beat at a drag race,in NO form of racing is there a set roll race from 20 to 120 ect ect so in my ******* opinon they are stupid and i ******* hate them.Again they prove nothing about a driver or how well a car is setup.Its just a stand on the gas and go.If he wants to roll race me and anyone of you hating mother ******* wants to throw some money out there to do it i will bring the truck out to DRAG THAT MOTHER ******* ***.Otherwise give me alittle credit for taking down a giant compared to my little stock short block fox on pump gas and a single fogger nozzle.

And so there is no confusion

i was on 28x10 slicks
he was on nitto drag radials.

my car makes 440whp
his car makes 560whp

we both wieght about the same i would guess.im 3400ish depending on bottles and fuel level with me in it.
Old 10-24-2007 | 11:44 PM
Launching!

and we could all argue a point till it lets the vette win,but the cold hard facts are the vette got beat from a standing stop dig race in a 1/4 mile not once not twice but three times in either lane.
Old 10-24-2007 | 11:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ninetres
Elkys on a slick BTW, to my sumitomos

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...svs1986fox.flv
sean i was on et streets that nite.
combo was a very mild 355 on a pump gas 150 shot pulling 10 degrees threw the box.

i put a foot ball field on you then let off the unit at about 700 feet and then lifted off the gas at 1200 or so cause i was still out lol.And when you cought me you were hauling major *** but imo the race was well overwith.It was fun and i picked on you that nite lol.CAnt wait to get your **** back out there getting it done.

Also we are not the only people racing but it seems like we got out 2 to 3 times a week to get races off didnt think there were others still doing that ****.
Old 10-25-2007 | 01:07 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by elky489
sean i was on et streets that nite.
combo was a very mild 355 on a pump gas 150 shot pulling 10 degrees threw the box.

i put a foot ball field on you then let off the unit at about 700 feet and then lifted off the gas at 1200 or so cause i was still out lol.And when you cought me you were hauling major *** but imo the race was well overwith.It was fun and i picked on you that nite lol.CAnt wait to get your **** back out there getting it done.

Also we are not the only people racing but it seems like we got out 2 to 3 times a week to get races off didnt think there were others still doing that ****.
Oh you let off BIG TIME. I remember after the race you said you let out because you thought I stopped racing hahahahaha. I really didn't I just peddled it 47 times.

I remember when we were crossing the 1320........you were a couple cars out on me still.......but only coasting about 80mph lol. I was probably doing 125+ lol. Good times!