Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Huge Spectrum meet Sun Jan 6th at 12noon

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
yeah the cops in laguna were on my **** for some reason, i got stopped searched me my car, asked about everyone, told me that my car had modified exhaust and that i was racing, i was like wtf,????? they made me sit there for like 25 mins just to ask me a whole **** load of questions, it was gay, i just left how did the rest of the cruise go?
man we heard u pulled in to a cop station thinking it was a regular lot lol

i told slowpoke to keep that damn ferrari quiet in laguna cuz of the cops but he was still shifting that thing at like 5k
Old 01-06-2008, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a turn out! we had 72 cars that showed up. I'am really pissed off that i couldnt get my car out there. I spen the whole week cleaning every inch of it, then the day before the meet the damn thing started acting up. that's all in the past. I got it a worked out thanks to C.J.Nice to see everyone there. Oh anyone know who the guy with SOM was? he defanatly knew who I was...
Old 01-06-2008, 11:17 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
What a turn out! we had 72 cars that showed up. I'am really pissed off that i couldnt get my car out there. I spen the whole week cleaning every inch of it, then the day before the meet the damn thing started acting up. that's all in the past. I got it a worked out thanks to C.J.Nice to see everyone there. Oh anyone know who the guy with SOM was? he defanatly knew who I was...
what happened to your allmighty kyle beating LS1? haha
Old 01-06-2008, 11:25 PM
TECH Regular

So Luke did you end up getting a ticket??
Old 01-06-2008, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
what happened to your allmighty kyle beating LS1? haha
Old 01-06-2008, 11:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
you said you had problems with the car.....
Old 01-06-2008, 11:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was a nice turnout, there were some REAL nice f-bodies out there.
I left early, didn't do the cruise thang, sounds like it was a good thing I didn't make it

I got bad luck with the police.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:43 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT Chevyboy
What'd they stop you for?
well when i saw the first cop flip a bitch hang out behind us for a bit i kinda knew that someone had called and complained, then another cop and another then i was kind of upset about the weather i knew it wasnt getting any better and i just got my windows tinted and i didnt wanna get popped for that so i pulled into what looked like a shopping mall overflow lot and got out like i didnt know anyone ahha and the cop was behind me lit my **** up and told me to get back in my car then 3 or 4 maybe 5 more cruisers showed up all asking me **** at the same time, i was like Whoa fellas i can only answer you guys one at a time, and one of them just laughed and said okay ill go first, who was the one racing on the 133? i was like i dont know, no one was racing, he was like a person called it that a silver car was racing was it you??? i replied well it couldnt have been me my car is light pewter metallic, lol]

and yeah i realized it wasnt a mall after the cop asked what i was doing, i told him i was getting pissed at the weather and was waiting for a safe spot to turn around, he started laughing, then said hey so this is a pretty nice exhaust is it aftermarket?? i told him its stock, he said i highly doubt that, then i said okay , opened my passenger door and pointed to my slp sticker, see here it says 345 hp performance exhaust pakage. he was all ummm.. im not a motor cop... i just said okay, then a bunch of other ****, like hey is that a gun under that passenger mat?? i lifted up the mat and said no!!! its just the car,

then i had to get out, got searched they searched my car, he found a peach air freshner and looked back and said i love this one,,,??? me and all the other police force started laughing lol.

anyways they just told me to go home and drive safe, no ticket just got hassled, oh as i was getting in my car i said hey, the exhaust sounds good huh? the cop was all yeah its alright, i said alot better than that peice of **** crown vic he started laughing again, anyways yeah it was gay, but oh well
Old 01-07-2008, 12:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ya the meet was pretty nice, i'll get some pics up sometime or another...

well when i saw the first cop flip a bitch hang out behind us for a bit i kinda knew that someone had called and complained, then another cop and another then i was kind of upset about the weather i knew it wasnt getting any better and i just got my windows tinted and i didnt wanna get popped for that so i pulled into what looked like a shopping mall overflow lot and got out like i didnt know anyone ahha and the cop was behind me lit my **** up and told me to get back in my car then 3 or 4 maybe 5 more cruisers showed up all asking me **** at the same time, i was like Whoa fellas i can only answer you guys one at a time, and one of them just laughed and said okay ill go first, who was the one racing on the 133? i was like i dont know, no one was racing, he was like a person called it that a silver car was racing was it you??? i replied well it couldnt have been me my car is light pewter metallic, lol]

and yeah i realized it wasnt a mall after the cop asked what i was doing, i told him i was getting pissed at the weather and was waiting for a safe spot to turn around, he started laughing, then said hey so this is a pretty nice exhaust is it aftermarket?? i told him its stock, he said i highly doubt that, then i said okay , opened my passenger door and pointed to my slp sticker, see here it says 345 hp performance exhaust pakage. he was all ummm.. im not a motor cop... i just said okay, then a bunch of other ****, like hey is that a gun under that passenger mat?? i lifted up the mat and said no!!! its just the car,

then i had to get out, got searched they searched my car, he found a peach air freshner and looked back and said i love this one,,,??? me and all the other police force started laughing lol.

anyways they just told me to go home and drive safe, no ticket just got hassled, oh as i was getting in my car i said hey, the exhaust sounds good huh? the cop was all yeah its alright, i said alot better than that peice of **** crown vic he started laughing again, anyways yeah it was gay, but oh well
you got hassled becuase you were the first one to turn around man, haha, i knew they were waiting to pick someone off that fell behind the pack, haha, thats why i tried to stay in the middle because i didnt want to be next
Old 01-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Banned

See what i have to deal with down here. i always wanted to Do a highspeed pursuit and just embarrass those asses
Old 01-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the cop asked what i was doing, i told him i was getting pissed at the weather and was waiting for a safe spot to turn around, he started laughing,

You should have been like, "Look bitch, I hate the mother fuggin rain, just read my posts on LS1Tech!"

Good to hear no ticket, nice meeting you today!
Old 01-07-2008, 12:53 AM
11 Second Club

lol yeah i took one for the team, oh well, dude it was raining hard on the way back home to corona, **** i felt a little hydroplaning, lol when i got home i washed my car pulled it into the garage and dryed it off, covered it and called it a night haha lol
Old 01-07-2008, 12:54 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
You should have been like, "Look bitch, I hate the mother fuggin rain, just read my posts on LS1Tech!"

lol, should have said, look up piggys you see that? that water is about to get on my car if you dont let me go lol
Old 01-07-2008, 12:55 AM
TECH Veteran

lol cat hump in the floorboard= a gun. classic right there.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:55 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER

oh and ditto, did i meet you???, anyways i saw your car its is really clean and really really clean for the miles, i like it
Old 01-07-2008, 12:56 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
lol cat hump in the floorboard= a gun. classic right there.
yeah i lifted it up and looked at him like he was an idiot, i wanted to say do the world a favor and kill yourself, but i didnt wanna spend the night on a metal bench in my underwear socksand my under shirt, lol
Old 01-07-2008, 12:57 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
See what i have to deal with down here. i always wanted to Do a highspeed pursuit and just embarrass those asses
yeah, they were cool after i calmed down, i kinda got pissed, the cop was like dude chill your making this worse then it is, i was all oh i am, making it worse im getting ******* searched in the rain for doing nothing, please step the **** off lol
Old 01-07-2008, 12:59 AM
TECH Veteran

yeah i lifted it up and looked at him like he was an idiot, i wanted to say do the world a favor and kill yourself, but i didnt wanna spend the night on a metal bench in my underwear socksand my under shirt, lol
lol hell next time get a crayola, and a paper and make your own "build sheet" for your SLP options. i bet he'll buy it.

haha, the last part someone(vince) is gonna make a gay joke out of.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:01 AM
10 Second Club

Wink

Originally Posted by ZexGX
I lost track of you guys cause I made a wrong turn along with Geovett (except he couldn't follow me when I made a U). Caught up in Laguna. One of the police cars tailed me on Laguna canyon for a bit just waiting for me to do something wrong (I think). After I passed you while you were in the parking lot he pulled away. When we got on PCH we had one tailing us for a bit. It was drizzling on and off. We got to Seal Beach Blvd we started losing people. By the time we hit the 405 it was dark and raining (that's when I went home/SOUTH).

P.S. That Ferarri is LOOOUD!
yeah i didn't make a uie cause i spend all my $$$ i went lookin for an atm... needed it for toll road...............lol
Old 01-07-2008, 01:02 AM
11 Second Club

lol, ill write like window tint, no front plate, no driver seatbelt and oh yeah stereo is stuck in full blast all the time, all those came stock with the car therefore its okay hahahaha

Quick Reply: Huge Spectrum meet Sun Jan 6th at 12noon