Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Huge Spectrum meet Sun Jan 6th at 12noon

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008 | 01:03 AM
TECH Veteran

tell him you tried your hardest to color inside the lines. thats an easy way out of a ticket.
Old 01-07-2008 | 01:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
oh and ditto, did i meet you???, anyways i saw your car its is really clean and really really clean for the miles, i like it

F@ck if I know... I was just saying that to be safe, I have no clue who all I met
Old 01-07-2008 | 01:14 AM
11 Second Club

yeah lol, i walked to your car but just saw what i think is your gf, and looked at the car and left, im sure we will meet again lol, sounds like a gay line from a soap opera that vince wrote hahah
Old 01-07-2008 | 01:25 AM
Banned

yeah lol, i walked to your car but just saw what i think is your gf, and looked at the car and left, im sure we will meet again lol, sounds like a gay line from a soap opera that vince wrote hahah
Ha! Yeah, that was my wife actually... She looks 12 but she's 27

She had finished spending money at the shops and was watching TV...
Old 01-07-2008 | 02:27 AM
TECH Resident

I showed up to the meet at around 1:30pm... it was blah to be honest, probably because no one I knew was there. 6le, I saw ur car there but didn't see you! It was lookin good though. And whoever did the burnout... yah...
Old 01-07-2008 | 02:30 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ReFtheMC
Ya the meet was pretty nice, i'll get some pics up sometime or another...

you got hassled becuase you were the first one to turn around man, haha, i knew they were waiting to pick someone off that fell behind the pack, haha, thats why i tried to stay in the middle because i didnt want to be next
ahhh i was leading the pack to PCH
Old 01-07-2008 | 02:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GTObsessor
I showed up to the meet at around 1:30pm... it was blah to be honest, probably because no one I knew was there. 6le, I saw ur car there but didn't see you! It was lookin good though. And whoever did the burnout... yah...

Yeah, everyone was probably eating at that point Carlos, Bo' (sp), and Keefus were there also...
Old 01-07-2008 | 02:37 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Yeah, everyone was probably eating at that point Carlos, Bo' (sp), and Keefus were there also...
Dam.. I was really hoping to see you guys there too. Once the rain clears up, I think a DD run is in order
Old 01-07-2008 | 08:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
See what i have to deal with down here. i always wanted to Do a highspeed pursuit and just embarrass those asses
same **** here man i feel you 110% ppl rag on me all the time ...y r u still running cats....because the cops here are not like cops in garden grove and la...they want money...and they will do anything to get it...and they tend to like the color black for sum reason i dunno y but no matter what im driving with it doesnt matter what..it could be 30 cars racing past me and he will pull me over..it ******* blows
Old 01-07-2008 | 08:55 AM
Launching!

well when i saw the first cop flip a bitch hang out behind us for a bit i kinda knew that someone had called and complained, then another cop and another then i was kind of upset about the weather i knew it wasnt getting any better and i just got my windows tinted and i didnt wanna get popped for that so i pulled into what looked like a shopping mall overflow lot and got out like i didnt know anyone ahha and the cop was behind me lit my **** up and told me to get back in my car then 3 or 4 maybe 5 more cruisers showed up all asking me **** at the same time, i was like Whoa fellas i can only answer you guys one at a time, and one of them just laughed and said okay ill go first, who was the one racing on the 133? i was like i dont know, no one was racing, he was like a person called it that a silver car was racing was it you??? i replied well it couldnt have been me my car is light pewter metallic, lol]

and yeah i realized it wasnt a mall after the cop asked what i was doing, i told him i was getting pissed at the weather and was waiting for a safe spot to turn around, he started laughing, then said hey so this is a pretty nice exhaust is it aftermarket?? i told him its stock, he said i highly doubt that, then i said okay , opened my passenger door and pointed to my slp sticker, see here it says 345 hp performance exhaust pakage. he was all ummm.. im not a motor cop... i just said okay, then a bunch of other ****, like hey is that a gun under that passenger mat?? i lifted up the mat and said no!!! its just the car,

then i had to get out, got searched they searched my car, he found a peach air freshner and looked back and said i love this one,,,??? me and all the other police force started laughing lol.

anyways they just told me to go home and drive safe, no ticket just got hassled, oh as i was getting in my car i said hey, the exhaust sounds good huh? the cop was all yeah its alright, i said alot better than that peice of **** crown vic he started laughing again, anyways yeah it was gay, but oh well

LMFAO

Thats pretty much normal i can vouge for that...i must say as much as i get pulled over...once or twice in the 1 day a month i drive the car its always stupid questions...and 4 or 5 cops at the same time...

questions i always get.

1.Do you have cats? A.Yes
2.Is the Car Stock? A. Almost
3.What do you mean? A. it just has exhaust and a baby bottle
4.Why do you have those gauges? A.To monitor my motor
5.What do you monitor? A. diffrent pressures
6.Do you race the car? A. Yes at the track only
7.Is that hood stock? Answer when i had the cowl. No Ebay special lol...Now A.Yes Sir sure is
8.License,Reg,proof of Insurance? A. i open the glove gox and the same ceral breakfast bar falls out thats been in there for god only knows how long.Then i give him the stuff.
9.Any weapons in the car? Sir i live in Laguna not Bompton
10.Ill brb..??
11.10 minutes later after he gets off his cell phone he either says have a nice day or comes back with a no front plate fix it ticket.
Old 01-07-2008 | 10:05 AM
TECH Regular

^^^^Beautiful car though Luke....good to see it in person.
Old 01-07-2008 | 10:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SSMOKIN_Y2KSS
same **** here man i feel you 110% ppl rag on me all the time ...y r u still running cats....because the cops here are not like cops in garden grove and la...they want money...and they will do anything to get it...and they tend to like the color black for sum reason i dunno y but no matter what im driving with it doesnt matter what..it could be 30 cars racing past me and he will pull me over..it ******* blows
im pretty sure its all out of envy. they wish they had one instead of there truck, us they give us a hard time for it.
Old 01-07-2008 | 11:02 AM
Banned Village Idiot

SO WHEN IS THE NEXT MEET!!!!????? LOL, we had a very good time!! nice seeing you all!!
Old 01-07-2008 | 11:13 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
^^^^Beautiful car though Luke....good to see it in person.
thanks... yours looked good in pewter as well.

i say another meet sometime soon.
Old 01-07-2008 | 11:13 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSMOKIN_Y2KSS
LMFAO

Thats pretty much normal i can vouge for that...i must say as much as i get pulled over...once or twice in the 1 day a month i drive the car its always stupid questions...and 4 or 5 cops at the same time...

questions i always get.

1.Do you have cats? A.Yes
2.Is the Car Stock? A. Almost
3.What do you mean? A. it just has exhaust and a baby bottle
4.Why do you have those gauges? A.To monitor my motor
5.What do you monitor? A. diffrent pressures
6.Do you race the car? A. Yes at the track only
7.Is that hood stock? Answer when i had the cowl. No Ebay special lol...Now A.Yes Sir sure is
8.License,Reg,proof of Insurance? A. i open the glove gox and the same ceral breakfast bar falls out thats been in there for god only knows how long.Then i give him the stuff.
9.Any weapons in the car? Sir i live in Laguna not Bompton
10.Ill brb..??
11.10 minutes later after he gets off his cell phone he either says have a nice day or comes back with a no front plate fix it ticket.
lol, pretty much, except my car is really stock, but they didnt beleive me, oh well,
Old 01-07-2008 | 11:14 AM
Banned

thanks... yours looked good in pewter as well.

i say another meet sometime soon.
yes very soon, so that ill have a car to show off too. and i can stay and grab some food, and so luke and i can have or 60' race.
Old 01-07-2008 | 11:16 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
yes very soon, so that ill have a car to show off too. and i can stay and grab some food, and so luke and i can have or 60' race.
against me or my car???? well your welcome to try to 60 foot my car, i will take that bet as for running, give me a couple more weeeks lol, and hurry up and get the car already ****, just get an f body for christs sake
Old 01-07-2008 | 11:20 AM
Banned

against me or my car???? well your welcome to try to 60 foot my car, i will take that bet as for running, give me a couple more weeeks lol, and hurry up and get the car already ****, just get an f body for christs sake
DAMMIT LUCAS!!!! i wanna buy wssSIKKs, id even sell my soul again to get one, but i cant find the insurance for under $450/ month. and thats what i cant afford. so it will be the impala from COPSS

and ill give you your couple weeks man, i would never be about to beat your 60' in your car, maybe your Honda but not your camaro. unless i put a 20 foot pole on the front of my car.
Old 01-07-2008 | 11:23 AM
11 Second Club

lol at the pole, alright alright
Old 01-07-2008 | 11:25 AM
Banned

and hey just cuz the Impala doesnt have the ls1 in it and weighs 1000lbs more than the f bodys doesnt mean shes not a threat. herd of some guys runing low13's high 12's with a set of gears, radials, and some big bolt ons. that with a 4300lbs race weight.

Quick Reply: Huge Spectrum meet Sun Jan 6th at 12noon