Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Nazis have taken LS1tech! Official Internet Brands Protest in their parking lot!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blackhawk_02
Good for them actually, $100,000 a year based on advertising.. heck, if I owned the site, I'd go with as well.
church!
Old 01-10-2008, 03:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm not exactly an internet guru, whats going on??

Either way, I'm down for any type of gathering!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Here's the scoop: New owners of This site and it's all down hill from here. Company is located in El Segundo by my work.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

What happened to the original owners?

Were they told to ???
Old 01-10-2008, 03:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's money motivated!!! That's all you need to know
Old 01-10-2008, 04:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
LMAO!!! .... This is some BS!! My boy just became a Sponsor 2 weeks ago or so and I'm pretty sure that the way the Sponsor Column is now isn't what he expected. Its like you actually have to search for the Sponsors now as opposed to them just being there. ...I'll tell ya,.. Sponsors like the WS6Store, (who I order from occasionally now) I would never had known existed had I not seen the Sponsor Column when it was the way IT WAS!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 04:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by armkneez8
Here's the scoop: New owners of This site and it's all down hill from here. Company is located in El Segundo by my work.
Is that what happened?!!! ...Wait,.. is that why Mods have been a lil more ****-like lately?

....Dude this is BS!... Hey,.. Is there another site to hang around instead? (thats worth going to)
Old 01-10-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
Is that what happened?!!! ...Wait,.. is that why Mods have been a lil more ****-like lately?

....Dude this is BS!... Hey,.. Is there another site to hang around instead? (thats worth going to)
I was just thinking the same thing!!!!

Also, it may just be me, but has anyone noticed more **** spam in the general sections recently?? WTF is going on??
Old 01-10-2008, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SS#2906

Also, it may just be me, but has anyone noticed more **** spam in the general sections recently?? WTF is going on??
lol...i believe that is u from watching to much naughty stuff...lol...jmo
Old 01-10-2008, 04:34 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SS#2906

I don't necisaraly think it may be more but it has picked back up again to what it used to be for some reason. I will say this tho,.. back when it used to happen allot,... there wasn't **** PICS in the threads like there is now! Somethings up and allot of people deff aren't happy about it.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:56 PM

Yes protest them to get them more publicity so that more people are like "hey I wonder what ls1tech is lets check it out" thus making the site get more traffic therefore them being able to sell the site off even more to advertisers seeing the huge traffic flow this site gets. If you really wanted to hurt them everyone would need to delete their accounts and everyone would have to stop coming here entirely. Less traffic that comes through here the less the site is worth to advertisers. Its not that difficult to understand but I do believe its near impossible to accomplish.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hmm...........SuperSlowZ28 you are on to something!
Old 01-10-2008, 04:59 PM

I'm not on to something, its exactly what would need to be done.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Word!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 05:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SuperSlowZ28
I'm not on to something, its exactly what would need to be done.
who gives a crap about new ownership...noone is going to rebel against this site...PERIOD...so lets stop brainstorming all this ridiculous stuff...BUSINESS IS BUSINESS
Old 01-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Staging Lane

I'm down name the time and day. BTW this is DJSANCHEZ2 i cleared out, and made my main account inactive in protest.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
who gives a crap about new ownership...noone is going to rebel against this site...PERIOD...so lets stop brainstorming all this ridiculous stuff...BUSINESS IS BUSINESS
Like I said I believe its nearly impossible to accomplish. I don't come on this site much anymore as it is, you have to sift through 100 pages of bull **** just to find something intelligent. Really ever since the mods have gone **** this site isn't worth a damn.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:44 PM
TECH Addict

What ever it is ,.. All I know is that its BS... Gradually I've been noticing crap that ain't too cool on here and now I find out about new ownership which might explain the ***-crap changes. I just created an account on another site called myls1.com. If this crap continues then I'll probably be staying over there and ask Rob to switch his sponsorship of this site out.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:01 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think this is a really good idea. If I wasn't in Florida I'd be there. I think showing up in person puts something on them. They'll realize these people are right here not all over the country and we don't have to deal with them. Let it be known your displeasure about the changes and lack of maintenence.

EDIT: Original thread https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-support-resources/842687-google-ads.html
Old 01-10-2008, 06:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ratchthed
I have spoken to my new Acct.Rep, I was made aware of my new acct rep today.

I will not bore you with the details as this whole thing is still a work in progress and I was left with no doubt there will be changes to come. Some good, some bad I am sure.

What is important for you guys to know is that some of the Current Paying Sponsors will not be able to afford to advertize here in the very near future. That is a fact. If they can no longer afford to be here, they will leave. Some will leave for other reasons.

Some will stay. I cannot say what I will do as it is too early yet. I will say that I was not at all impressed with what I heard today during my conversation with my new rep.

After my conversation, I read the last 5 pages of this thread. I can tell that alot of you are very upset... for good reason. I can also tell you that you should not expect to be heard. I was left with the impression that Internet Brands will do with this site the same as they have with many others... whether we like it or not.

You are witness to Corporate America at it's finest folks. The Raping of LS1Tech.com.

g
According to Ratchthed ther gonna rape the sponsors for more money every month as well... This will lead to our parts and services going sky high.... This is ******* rediculous

ANYONE have any Idea what day we should do this.... I'm Down for Saturday if there open if not what day of the week is best to go protest.... Whos head are we asking for when we get down there?

**** INTERNET BRANDS

Quick Reply: Nazis have taken LS1tech! Official Internet Brands Protest in their parking lot!!!