11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blackhawk_02
lol oh
Old 02-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Banned

Ok fellas, time for an ACTUAL WOMEN'S PERSPECTIVE

I've always been drawn to men in Camaros. Believe it or not, I've seen a lot of OLD PEOPLE in TA's. Yes, TA's are beautiful and yes the do look very mean. I really love the overall look of the Trans Am. However, there is something said behind a man who drives a Camaro. An attractive man who looks like a real gentlemen, but has a 'bad boy side' so to speak, which trust me, most girls love. Now, doesn't mean ALL GIRLS feel the same way I do, but being a fbody lover, and one of the only females on the site, just thought I'd put in my opinion. Honestly for me, there is nothing I love more than watching my boyfriend drive down my street in his Camaro, especially when he rounds the corner and revs the engine. Ahhhh, lovely

As for Vette's...now I don't know if it's because i'm young, but I really don't think I've ever seen any guy under the age of 30 (or what looks like 30) driving a vette which I have to say is just not attractive. Yes, the car is dropdead gorgeous, no doubt about that, but the guy driving...meh. Vette's are for older bachelors

And ok, as for all the half naked female photos, which I could have done without, but hey you were just being guys, HONESTLY GUYS, HONESTLY would you rather have just a hot girl in skimpy clothes modeling on a TA or Camaro or w/e. OR WOULD you rather have a hot girl, in skimpy clothes, WORKING ON YOUR CAR and actually know what she's doing?! If a girl can't even tell the difference between the battery and the computer, honestly, what's the point?
So, take for example the one girl that majority of you boys are drooling over. She probably doesn't know **** about the car she's sitting on. But what if, WHAT IF there was a photo of that SAME GIRL, IN THE SAME SKIMPY CLOTHING TUNING your car? Common now guys, really...
Old 02-04-2008, 02:12 PM
11 Second Club

wow who would have thought its almost half
Old 02-04-2008, 02:13 PM
TECH Resident

i love lamp
Old 02-04-2008, 02:15 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Gaunt's_Girl
Ok fellas, time for an ACTUAL WOMEN'S PERSPECTIVE

I've always been drawn to men in Camaros. Believe it or not, I've seen a lot of OLD PEOPLE in TA's. Yes, TA's are beautiful and yes the do look very mean. I really love the overall look of the Trans Am. However, there is something said behind a man who drives a Camaro. An attractive man who looks like a real gentlemen, but has a 'bad boy side' so to speak, which trust me, most girls love. Now, doesn't mean ALL GIRLS feel the same way I do, but being a fbody lover, and one of the only females on the site, just thought I'd put in my opinion. Honestly for me, there is nothing I love more than watching my boyfriend drive down my street in his Camaro, especially when he rounds the corner and revs the engine. Ahhhh, lovely

As for Vette's...now I don't know if it's because i'm young, but I really don't think I've ever seen any guy under the age of 30 (or what looks like 30) driving a vette which I have to say is just not attractive. Yes, the car is dropdead gorgeous, no doubt about that, but the guy driving...meh. Vette's are for older bachelors

And ok, as for all the half naked female photos, which I could have done without, but hey you were just being guys, HONESTLY GUYS, HONESTLY would you rather have just a hot girl in skimpy clothes modeling on a TA or Camaro or w/e. OR WOULD you rather have a hot girl, in skimpy clothes, WORKING ON YOUR CAR and actually know what she's doing?! If a girl can't even tell the difference between the battery and the computer, honestly, what's the point?
So, take for example the one girl that majority of you boys are drooling over. She probably doesn't know **** about the car she's sitting on. But what if, WHAT IF there was a photo of that SAME GIRL, IN THE SAME SKIMPY CLOTHING TUNING your car? Common now guys, really...
thank you for you educated and no biased opinion, as for the girls in bikinis, hey i am not gonna lie and say its not eye candy, but i think they should have left it out of this thread,.

and yes camaro's are better both in the eyes of MEN and WOMEN,
Old 02-04-2008, 02:15 PM
11 Second Club

so ill go ahead and say t/a's are for boys and camaro's are for men, ahhaha alol
Old 02-04-2008, 02:16 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Camaro is classier. Pontiac put big gaping holes everywhere just to put big gaping holes! No point! Kind of like the reventon they put angles just to put angles like the designer only had a ruler and didn't want to make a box. I like the easier flowing classier look. That and we all know the TA guys are just making up for a lack of something
Thats what I was getting at gaunts girl
Old 02-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Banned

Thats what I was getting at gaunts girl
Really though, i'm 51% and 49%...and probably because my boyfriend drives a Camaro
Old 02-04-2008, 02:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we all know the TA guys are just making up for a lack of something
well that sure isnt power, bc the TA's would stomp on all these guys talking crap bc theyre are slow as ****. I mean, who cares what you think looks "classier" when it's 10 buslengths behind you

Not to mention, I have no clue how anyone could consider an Fbody "classy"
Old 02-04-2008, 02:23 PM
12 Second Club

Didn't say classy, said classier thats just in between the 2. I was referring to something a bit more personnel. Specially true in vince and ricky racardos cases
Old 02-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Gaunt's_Girl
But what if, WHAT IF there was a photo of that SAME GIRL, IN THE SAME SKIMPY CLOTHING TUNING your car? Common now guys, really...
I'd tell her to put some coveralls. Safety first.

Seriously. I would say work on your own car this is my project!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 02:24 PM
10 Second Club

Didn't say classy, said classier
so a car that isn't classy, and was never meant to be classy, is classiER so that's a bonus over a TA??
Old 02-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gatman01
I'd tell her to put some coveralls. Safety first.

Seriously. I would say work on your own car this is my project!!!
Well, if it's your project and you love your car so much than why would you allow girls to sit and lay all over the hood? HELLO, dents, scratches, etc. A pretty girl in a cute bikini just turned into..OMFG your necklace just scratched the paint
Old 02-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Banned Village Idiot

damn... down by one!!
Old 02-04-2008, 02:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
so a car that isn't classy, and was never meant to be classy, is classiER so that's a bonus over a TA??
lol, he said that the camaro looks classier then the t/a, kinda like saying that reno is classier than vegas, but in actuality both would never be considered classy, its a comparison between the two,i think that is a bonus oveer the t/a

as for the t/a being faster, lol a z28 vs a formula would be damn close,the only reason a t'a holds an advantage over the ss is the big ostentatious joe dirt looking hood, and that doesnt even make it that much faster, maybe 2 tenths, besides who cares, all it takes is as slp flowpac and you basically are equal, to an extent
Old 02-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Banned Village Idiot

come on now... you gonna love the camaro!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 02:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
lol, he said that the camaro looks classier then the t/a, kinda like saying that reno is classier than vegas, but in actuality both would never be considered classy, its a comparison between the two,

as for the t/a being faster, lol a z28 vs a formula would be damn close,the only reason a t'a holds an advantage over the ss is the big ostentatious joe dirt looking hood, and that doesnt even make it that much faster, maybe 2 tenths, besides who cares, all it takes is as slp flowpac and you basically are equal, to an extent
lmao, you really believe ram air is worth two tenths? 20 rwhp? lol, you bought into the hype!

im not saying stock for stock. Im saying that all the guys advocating the Camaro's supremacy have slow *** camaros!
Old 02-04-2008, 02:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
come on now... you gonna love the camaro!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, i think everyone has admitted that they do. So why keep acting like the camaro is king **** over the birds? when obviously its personal preference with the interiors aside..
Old 02-04-2008, 02:36 PM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=LS1BLKSS;8636817]come on now... you gonna love the camaro!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
well that sure isnt power, bc the TA's would stomp on all these guys talking crap bc theyre are slow as ****. I mean, who cares what you think looks "classier" when it's 10 buslengths behind you
Not to mention, I have no clue how anyone could consider an Fbody "classy"
Didn't say classy, said classier thats just in between the 2. I was referring to something a bit more personnel. Specially true in vince and ricky racardos cases
You stay classy San Diego.

What do I have to do with classy? lol

Quick Reply: alright alright, come in here and vote