Old 03-21-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Raptor_WS6
semi fast, semi fast
UMM has anybody notice my car has not been around lately
Old 03-23-2008, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry guys but if i still for sale im selling for a price for $7000.00. I came to my senses and 5000 is way to cheap i had 3 people check it out. i was going to sell it for 5000 to one guy from here but some one said he will give me 7000 thousand for it so i backed out. The guy of course was upset and i understand but i offered him to pay of the gas for his troubles. he also said he would come around with the cash at 1 and he didnt come till like 2 so it gave me time to think. i think 7000 gs is fair if u look at the blue book ,pics are going up soon. the first guy with the white ss is cool as **** and i really fell bad and would love do bussiness with him. i also called them before they came to tell him that i changed my mind and that im selling it for 7000 which i think im entilted to. if i did something wrong i understand and im sorry and i will just put in on the autotrader or something. sorry again guys but i want to get what i think is fair.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jose torres
sorry guys but if i still for sale im selling for a price for $7000.00. I came to my senses and 5000 is way to cheap i had 3 people check it out. i was going to sell it for 5000 to one guy from here but some one said he will give me 7000 thousand for it so i backed out. The guy of course was upset and i understand but i offered him to pay of the gas for his troubles. he also said he would come around with the cash at 1 and he didnt come till like 2 so it gave me time to think. i think 7000 gs is fair if u look at the blue book ,pics are going up soon. the first guy with the white ss is cool as **** and i really fell bad and would love do bussiness with him. i also called them before they came to tell him that i changed my mind and that im selling it for 7000 which i think im entilted to. if i did something wrong i understand and im sorry and i will just put in on the autotrader or something. sorry again guys but i want to get what i think is fair.
bad selling ways my friend,
you always start high then go low , not the oppsite,still good price though
Old 03-23-2008, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is a good price...thats why people show interest. But when he advertises for 5k and I make a deal with him and we shake on that deal and then he says he wants more for it it causes problems. Not only did I get 60 miles down there in traffic for him to say he wants more but he did not call to say he wants more. He called to say that someone offered him more for it but if the guy didnt give him the cash he would still sell it to me for the listed price of $5k. Making thing even worse wa that he didnt even live up to that deal...that guy didnt give him the cash, I had 5k in hand and was told I needed 7k now. I would also have given 7k for it but wont waste any more time on this person.Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone while I do my best to keep in good spirits on the holiday.

And to clarify his statement...The words from his mouth were "Bring the cash today and the car is yours" followed by a handshake...after that I said "Great, Thank You I am going to try to make it by One o clock but dont know if I can so I will be back today".
Old 03-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Banned

^^^ that sucks man, sorry to hear. your taking it pretty well, id be really heated over all that.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:00 PM

yeah guys i know its kind of shady selling but its my car and and i backed out. people change thier mind **** comes up, for me it was that someone was kind of enough to loan me car so i dont have to sell it in that of a hurry anymore. i didnt think it would cause this much intrest. money is money if some one says they will give u more than cool. i offered the guy to compensate for the gas. 7 grand is hell of deal still and les be honest selling it for 5 is retarded . its not like he left a deposit i told him not too just incase i change my mind. to make a story short im not that desperate to sell it any more. anyways pics are coming up soon getting a camera later today. and if you guys dont want to do bussiness with me thats cool i totally understand. im very sorry guys but just looking out for me. car is still for for sale 7ooo firm.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Money is money thats true...and to some people money is the world. I didnt want your gas money because money means little to me compared to honesty and respect.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:40 PM
On The Tree

yeah guys i know its kind of shady selling but its my car and and i backed out. people change thier mind **** comes up, for me it was that someone was kind of enough to loan me car so i dont have to sell it in that of a hurry anymore. i didnt think it would cause this much intrest. money is money if some one says they will give u more than cool. i offered the guy to compensate for the gas. 7 grand is hell of deal still and les be honest selling it for 5 is retarded . its not like he left a deposit i told him not too just incase i change my mind. to make a story short im not that desperate to sell it any more. anyways pics are coming up soon getting a camera later today. and if you guys dont want to do bussiness with me thats cool i totally understand. im very sorry guys but just looking out for me. car is still for for sale 7ooo firm.
Yeah you're entitled to change your mind but if you made even a over the phone deal with someone and they drove down with the amount agreed, then you raise the price two grand then that is really of you. If I were that guy that came down with the money I would have taken the gas money then told you, to go **** yourself. Everyone knows you start high then go low, not start low and if people are interested then go high might as well go on ******* ebay. You're lucky my brother didn't end up coming all the way down to buy it cuz if you had done that **** with me and him you probably would get your *** beat or something else. WELL I WISH YOU THE WORST OF LUCK WITH THE SELL.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:47 PM
Banned

That was COLD BLOODED!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 09:55 PM
TECH Addict

Old 03-23-2008, 10:38 PM
On The Tree

Ok **** it here I go again, I'm bored and I don't like you. That thing is has a lemon law title which I never heard of. So even if it is lemon law titled, it is probably the same thing as a salvage title which would cut the price of the car in half on top of that it has a bad tranny so on a good day it's gonna cost you $1000 and last but not least it needs a paint job which will cost about $1000-2000. So lets ******* do the math mo-******* kelly blue book style!!! http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=
Ok here we go, I'll be nice we'll take the kbb Good condition $13,145. Cut the price in half for being a salvage/lemon then you're at $6572.50 still following me, yes I know still above your $5000 asking price. But I'm not ripping you off cuz take another $1000 for the tranny, we're at $5572.50 then take another $1000 or $2000 for a good paint job then we're at $4572.50 or $3572.50. You might as well part it out.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:39 PM
12 Second Club

2001 WS6 for 13k.... don't forget the moser 9in and rear suspension and the clutch and everything else. Be realistic man, yeah it may have been fucked up for him to raise the price after the guy got down there but oh well **** happens. It wasn't you so don't worry about it and let the guy be. That is still a hell of a deal for the car with that stuff already done to it. I wish you good luck with the sale and don't worry about other people, everyone has an opinion. That guy still doesn't get that street tires mess up track prep at fontana...
Old 03-23-2008, 11:43 PM
12 Second Club

Took a quick tally of the parts in that car and to do that to a car assuming you installed everything yourself would be 4500+ Don't tell me thats still not a fair price for that car.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MrElectric03
It is a good price...thats why people show interest. But when he advertises for 5k and I make a deal with him and we shake on that deal and then he says he wants more for it it causes problems. Not only did I get 60 miles down there in traffic for him to say he wants more but he did not call to say he wants more. He called to say that someone offered him more for it but if the guy didnt give him the cash he would still sell it to me for the listed price of $5k. Making thing even worse wa that he didnt even live up to that deal...that guy didnt give him the cash, I had 5k in hand and was told I needed 7k now. I would also have given 7k for it but wont waste any more time on this person.Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone while I do my best to keep in good spirits on the holiday.

And to clarify his statement...The words from his mouth were "Bring the cash today and the car is yours" followed by a handshake...after that I said "Great, Thank You I am going to try to make it by One o clock but dont know if I can so I will be back today".
Damm man that sucks ***, i actually feel kinda pissed for you right now...

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine

That was COLD BLOODED!!!!!!
Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
Hahaha
Old 03-23-2008, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
2001 WS6 for 13k.... don't forget the moser 9in and rear suspension and the clutch and everything else. Be realistic man, yeah it may have been fucked up for him to raise the price after the guy got down there but oh well **** happens. It wasn't you so don't worry about it and let the guy be. That is still a hell of a deal for the car with that stuff already done to it. I wish you good luck with the sale and don't worry about other people, everyone has an opinion. That guy still doesn't get that street tires mess up track prep at fontana...
That guy still doesn't get that street tires mess up track prep at fontana... what're you talking about?

whatever goes to show you that the car has been beat the **** up. Maybe that's why the tranny is trashed. Personally and for many people I know it's not a good idea to get a car that has been beefed cuz it means it's been beat on and what else is on it's way out.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:08 AM
TECH Addict

Old 03-24-2008, 12:16 AM

for the guy with the blue ss ur way out of line u dont know the whole story, and not even the guy involved is being a jackass like u , grow up. anyways i totally understand that the one guy is pist i would too but i did call him to not come anymore because someone is wanting to give me 7 for it. I ask u wouldnt u do the same? if not then thats great too. I know its not the right thing but i was going through a tuff time . i got laid off and needed money. i was stressing out and then my family came through telling me i should not sell it for that cheap and that would give me a hand. i know u guys dont care but thats why i started selling it so cheap, out of desperation. know if i dont sell it for the 7 i will be willing to sell it for the dude i backed out on. for the agreed price of 5000, i even told him that. im sure hel say he does not want to deal with me but im still throwing it out there. so for the haters out there wishing me bad luck, from the looks of this im getting alot of intrest still and ill be surprised if this thing doesnt sell in a week or two if not i got ride i can use know and i can put the ws6 in storage till it sells so its all good.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:23 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
thank you very much you're making it easier for those members with needs of special accommodations.

for the guy with the blue ss ur way out of line u dont know the whole story, and not even the guy involved is being a jackass like u , grow up. anyways i totally understand that the one guy is pist i would too but i did call him to not come anymore because someone is wanting to give me 7 for it. I ask u wouldnt u do the same? if not then thats great too. I know its not the right thing but i was going through a tuff time . i got laid off and needed money. i was stressing out and then my family came through telling me i should not sell it for that cheap and that would give me a hand. i know u guys dont care but thats why i started selling it so cheap, out of desperation. know if i dont sell it for the 7 i will be willing to sell it for the dude i backed out on. for the agreed price of 5000, i even told him that. im sure hel say he does not want to deal with me but im still throwing it out there. so for the haters out there wishing me bad luck, from the looks of this im getting alot of intrest still and ill be surprised if this thing doesnt sell in a week or two if not i got ride i can use know and i can put the ws6 in storage till it sells so its all good.
I wouldn't sell my car first of all, I'd take out a loan before that. It'd prolly get passed down to one of my younger siblings.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:24 AM
TECH Addict

POst some pics of the trans am