Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I got called out by a guy with a silverado

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I decided not to go through with it. Hes not worth it, i would loose either way.

1) if he beats me then I loose for sure

2) if I win, it wont be by much, and he will forever taunt me that i barely beat him.

I ended it with this:
You know what Gary, I have dedided that I dont want to waste the time or money dealing with you. You are nothing but trash, and you arent worth it. If you are going to come in and put your trash in all of the my threads then you will win, Ill leave.

So dont be looking for any more posts by me. I dont deal with trash, its not worth my time.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha...and his response (not like anyone cares anymore):

What happened? backing out like a punk little bitch? you made the comment your ls1 can out dyno me, prove it.

GME has nothing to do with this. And you wont get any more posts from me on any of your threads. You are not worth my time.

You have no honor, and no integrity. I put it out there to prove to me your comments. You couldnt back up your words with actions. you are a Bitch and shouldnt even be in the same room with a person of my stature.

have a nice life loser.
And im sorry if GME gets a bad name from him, but if they choose to have garbage like this in their membership then so be it. I wont be part of it.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dissident
sorry, didn't pay attention...
No problem, great minds think alike.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fast01z28
I decided not to go through with it. Hes not worth it, i would loose either way.

1) if he beats me then I loose for sure

2) if I win, it wont be by much, and he will forever taunt me that i barely beat him.

I ended it with this:

Quote:
You know what Gary, I have dedided that I dont want to waste the time or money dealing with you. You are nothing but trash, and you arent worth it. If you are going to come in and put your trash in all of the my threads then you will win, Ill leave.

So dont be looking for any more posts by me. I dont deal with trash, its not worth my time.
I would have rather lost, just my opinion.