Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Bob's Big Boys in Burbank this friday 3/28/08 ...

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 12:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
If that's the case for you that's pretty sad to be honest... I mean some kid said you needed a bigger cam and you ran off and don't ever want to come back ?

I know (or hope at least) that's no the whole case but that's what it is sounding like
I stated my reasons already. The comment was just added fuel to a small fire.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:29 AM
On The Tree

Vindication after being told he needed a bigger can

Old 04-01-2008, 12:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Assassin66
Vindication after being told he needed a bigger can

lol
Old 04-01-2008, 12:55 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Vindication
Yeah I left maybe 15 or 20 mins after I get there. A long with insults people were just looking funny. I guess everyone assumes some old guy is going to be driving my car instead of a 24 year old...
You spent 15 minutes there, thought people were looking at you funny and left

...Way to many old folks, way to many classics, not enough young people, not enough new cars...
This is very true. We chose to try to get people to meet here though because even if only 2 LS1tech guys showed up they'd still have cool cars to check out... If you don't think classics, muscle cars, rat rods, hot rods and almost any other type of enthusiast's automobile is a cool car (which Bob's has pretty much every type of car EXCEPT rice) then you're right, probably not the show for you...

It came out of his mouth wrong. Like here I am turning on my car so people can listen to it and some moron has to tell me to throw a bigger cam? Like I so desparately needed his advice. Why would I have to? To make it sound like its a big beast?
Seriously bud, if I had a dollar for everytime some kid said some dumb comment to me about what my car needed I'd be drving your car These kids TRY to strike up a conversation with you but are intimidated because you obviously know more than them and they don't want to look stupid but always do...

I have NO CLUE who you are talking about but to me it sounds like every other kid who knows a little and tries to BS so he can fit in and hang out with the big dogs. Kid just needed a little knowledge dropped on him I'm sure...

He was probably trying to just get you to chat with him, not **** you off into leaving the show all disgruntled

Quick Reply: Bob's Big Boys in Burbank this friday 3/28/08 ...