Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Not a good day....

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 11:15 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not a good day....

So I was on my way to work this morning when I got pulled over in Beverly Hills at around 7:20am. The reason the cop pulled me over he said was because I ran a red light at a slow speed. First of all, I didn't do this. When the cop flashed his lights I thought he was gonna get me for modified exhaust, since my car is super loud. So he asked me to step out the car, and he freakin handcuffed me! WTF?? Once he did that, he sat me on the curb. I asked "why did you cuff me?" he replied by saying...."I know how you people are, im not taking any chances" I couldnt believe what I just heard.....so I said "are you kidding me" did you just "racially profile me?" For those who don't know, I'm Cuban/Mexican. He proceeded to yell at me and said "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU"! I was so fu#*ing pissed at this point. I kept asking him for his full name and his badge number. And he kept threating me that If I didn't shut up he would take me in for "Disturbing the Peace"

So this ****, gave me a ticket for not obeying traffic rules or some bulls#it like that.....I was so pissed I didn't even read it. Litterally messed up my whole day
Old 03-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Banned

Did u get his name and badge number?

and sorry it went down that way man.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:24 AM
On The Tree

wtf...get his info and we'll throw on some masks...put em in a van and turture his ***!! i fkn hate ******* cops!
Old 03-27-2008, 11:27 AM
TECH Resident

You should off put your car in reverse and BAM! problem solved....
Old 03-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Staging Lane

File a complaint...

Most police departments take them seriously. IF they cop gets called in they will check his in-car cameras and audio recorder. If not, no one will ever know about it.

Ryph
Old 03-27-2008, 11:32 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
Did u get his name and badge number?

and sorry it went down that way man.
All I have is his last name....he didn't want to give me his full name.

Originally Posted by Assassin66
wtf...get his info and we'll throw on some masks...put em in a van and turture his ***!! i fkn hate ******* cops!
2 weeks ago I had gotten pulled over as soon as I got out of work, and the cop searched my car, he said that there was a shooting the night before and the only description he had of the car was that it was color "silver" so that's why he pulled me over. I gave him a smart remark and told him my car is not silver its pewter
Old 03-27-2008, 11:36 AM
On The Tree

When **** like thsi happens you tell the ******* to bring out his supervisor. He cant say no. If he refuses call the non emergency police number, fak what can you loose anyways by calling. Man this pisses me off too. Sorry man you had to go through that ****
Old 03-27-2008, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

the ticket should have his badge number, and if not, call the bureau he works for (sheriff, police, CHP) and give them the citation number and they should know the rest. As someone else said, he will get in trouble if the audio recorder caught what he said, and if the video doesnt show you running a red.

thats pretty fucked up man. Ill assume its LAPD, they are one fucked up organization.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:38 AM
On The Tree

Oh and also all of his information is in the ticket he gave you. File a complaing and use your ticket as proof as to when and where ti happend. THey can trace it back to whichever officer wrote that ticket.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

When he said "I KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE ARE", do you think maybe he meant people who drive loud musclecars that may try to flee?? just a question.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:39 AM
TECH Addict

yea dude lol the ticket has all the info you need for them to look it up. thats messed up. sorry to hear that
Old 03-27-2008, 11:40 AM
TECH Regular

Do the Motorcycle police have the audio recorder also? He was on a bike....and we were pretty far from the bike
Old 03-27-2008, 11:41 AM
TECH Resident

I vote yes...
Old 03-27-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LT1-DAN
When he said "I KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE ARE", do you think maybe he meant people who drive loud musclecars that may try to flee?? just a question.
You could be right, but when I asked "are you racially profiling me"?

He didn't say anything. There was a bunch of people outside looking at me as If I was a criminal. It was embarassing if you feel what Im saying. I didn't need to go thru that. Not that early in the day......I wasnt ready to hear that ****
Old 03-27-2008, 11:52 AM
Teching In

looks like you need to learn how to drive
Old 03-27-2008, 11:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

damn man that sucks ***. . ive had it happen. . they pulled me and my girlfriend out at the park and searched my car. . and ran my info .. sad part it was my girls bday ..

they didnt give me a ticket just said they people go to that park and do drug. . he never handcuffed me. . and thought if i faught with him he would be more of a dick and i had my girl there so i was fucked.!!

but side note the ladie cop was super nice with us. . only time that **** happened!!
Old 03-27-2008, 12:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 818LSX
This isn't the right time for your comments Clay, so do me a favor and stay out of this thread. Thank You.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 818LSX
LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO KEEP YOUR F@*KIN MOUTH SHUT, YOU F@*KIN A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Staging Lane

eres cholo elbows up side to side
Old 03-27-2008, 12:35 PM
TECH Addict

Had that happen to me the first time i ever got a ticket. Speeding ticket, 3 sherrif cars, and two motorcycles. Pulled me outta the car cuffed me, talked **** to me searched my car, oh and did i meantion that i was 16 and infront of my school when everyone got out.

Fucked up sometimes. Once my dad heard about it he went hunting after that school sheriff who initiated it and made the point that if he ever fucked with me again he would end up in a hole in the desert. NEVER EVER even looked at me crossed eyed again the last 3yrs. of highschool.

OP-Like the fellas are saying make sure you call and talk to the on-duty SGT. and tell him/her the entire story and file a complaint. Even if the cop doesn't get in trouble that complaint WILL follow him for the rest of his career.