Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

are you part of GM Muscle??
Old 04-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine is 2980sqft 5br, 3ba and its down over $100k in 16 the last months ARGHHHHHHH! It was worth $595k it seems like yesterday.......
Old 04-10-2008, 06:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MrOverkill
Mine is 2980sqft 5br, 3ba and its down over $100k in 16 the last months ARGHHHHHHH! It was worth $595k it seems like yesterday.......
That's a shame. I had a friend get married and buy a house a little over a year ago. As much as I screamed "wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he didn't listen.

Bought an old house in Banning for $300k when (if he waited), he could have bought in a new neighborhood a mile away.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
are you part of GM Muscle??
yeah im the vp, were just getting started but a cool group of guys,
Old 04-10-2008, 08:11 PM
TECH Addict

Wow that thing is 2-3 years out of date. I checked to see the prices of the new condos behind the Simi mall and the freaking mall is a dirt field still!!! The damned thing has been open for 2 years now, not to mention the 7-8mos. i took to build it.

Hahaha I just checked my work and a building that has been gone for 3.5 yrs is still standing!!

I say take it as an outdated, rough guesstimate of the prices a few years ago LOL.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Staging Lane

The pricing on Zillow is acurate to a point. I just did a refi on my house and the lender looked up my house value on zillow to get a value for it while we were doing a phone application. Of course they sent an appraiser out and the house appraise for what zillow had it at two weeks earlyer. Over the last three weeks the value has droped about 10k.
Now is a great time to buy. Just remember that interest rates could move up alot real fast if it looks like inflation is coming back. So trying to wait untill the housing prices bottom will not help you if you are paying a high interest rate.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PedroDePackas
^^^A swimming pool can sometimes hurt you because not everyone wants one much less be willing to pay for one.
i believe swimming pools dont add value to the house.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Banned Village Idiot

they may not but its pretty kool to have
Old 04-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ndt/oos
i believe swimming pools dont add value to the house.
Depends on the neighborhood; common knowledge that you put the pool in cause you like it, not for resale purposes. Kinda like a hotrod; put all that stuff on it that most times you dont get your money back out of. However, in some neighborhoods, if 50% of the houses have pools, and they are higher end homes where thats a desirable feature, then the pool homes usually sell faster. Think OC...
Old 04-12-2008, 02:07 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
I wouldn't trust a realtor or an appraiser, they're all in bed together.

Just like a car, your house will get what it's worth. Realtors try to pretend they know Sales but they don't know **** and they suck a fat dick at true Sales. They are almost necessary middle men and are as worthless as **** on a bull.

Appraisers have to use comps from recent sales of similar/like homes to get a value. Buyers set the prices by purchasing the home at the a price thats comfortable to them. Like any other profession, theres good and bad ones.

As for "realtor or an appraiser, they're all in bed together." It that were the case, how do you explain when a realtor list a home at a price (which is almost always initially requested by the seller and based on ego), and the appraiser comes back with a lower number? When you find the two together, then there is usually a third party (investor/flipper) involved, and if they falsely appraise a home, then thats illegal. Usually catches up with them down the road.

"they suck a fat dick" what you really ment was " suck a little dick like mines," like the fugly chick in your avatar?

"true sales" WTF is a true sale?

Finally, You dont have use a realtor, Ive bought and sold homes without one..

Last edited by rob c; 04-12-2008 at 02:47 AM.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

I just closed on my house today...and I am up about 80K on a conservative appraisal
Old 04-12-2008, 02:48 AM
Staging Lane

Congrats! Sounds like good investment!
Old 04-12-2008, 02:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rob c
Congrats! Sounds like good investment!
Thanks...I am in the business and Zillow is a good tool to quote over the pphone est.........It's usaully off by 20k over/under......but I have got some whacky prices before....lol
Old 04-12-2008, 02:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

I use the most recent comps to give value checks....
Old 04-12-2008, 10:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Appraisers have to use comps from recent sales of similar/like homes to get a value. Buyers set the prices by purchasing the home at the a price thats comfortable to them. Like any other profession, theres good and bad ones. Proved my point, thank you. It was an opinion based on mine and other's experiences.

As for "realtor or an appraiser, they're all in bed together." It that were the case, how do you explain when a realtor list a home at a price (which is almost always initially requested by the seller and based on ego), and the appraiser comes back with a lower number? When you find the two together, then there is usually a third party (investor/flipper) involved, and if they falsely appraise a home, then thats illegal. Usually catches up with them down the road.Again, thank you for proving my point that it does happen (them being in bed together). Obviously not all the time, but it does, and you verified it, thank you.

"they suck a fat dick" what you really ment was " suck a little dick like mines," like the fugly chick in your avatar? Do you know how many people on this board have wondered who that chick was in my avatar or where it was from? You have proven you're a ***. For one, you talk about sucking my dick. Two, for judging my avatar for no other reason than to be a dick.

"true sales" WTF is a true sale?Its "Sales", with an "s". If you have to ask then you are too dumb to know. And being that your WIFE is a realtor, it just confirms it.

Finally, You dont have use a realtor, Ive bought and sold homes without one.. Congrats, it proves that even retarded **** can do it. We appreciate you standing up for a profession that even YOU could do.
Have a good day!

And to think, all you had to say was "not all are like that and that doesn't happen all the time" and I would have said "you're right, my bad, I just know of a few bad experiences". Food for thought...

Last edited by BigDaddyBry; 04-12-2008 at 11:06 AM.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:12 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Have a good day!

And to think, all you had to say was "not all are like that and that doesn't happen all the time" and I would have said "you're right, my bad, I just know of a few bad experiences". Food for thought...
Actually I dont have to say jack; I pretty much said it. I have no problems expressing myself, but you obviously have a problem understanding. Lame *** responses... Be that as it may, its not my job to help you understand.

But Damn, I just realized I was talking to Big Daddy Bry or Big Baby Cry or whatever the **** you call yourself. Some people just dont get it! That would be you: Never got it, and will never get it. You do have a vivid imagination though, kinda sounds like you were dreaming about having some guy suck you off. (Already thinking about that ****? Hummm?) Ghey boy. Aint about to happen over here "little fella". But for your clarification, I was referring to that act being performed by the avatar, on you. Dipshit.

You would not have gotten this type of response had YOU not started this; yeah Bitch, you did start this.... But, I'll be more than happy to finish it.

My opinion was posted like everyone else's on the board, and was not directed at anyone. It was an opinion based on my personal experience with Zillow. However, because of the tone and language you used to comment on my reply, (which was not addressed to you; matter of fact I dont even recall you being in the thread), you can always count on a response like this from me. Ive seen your lil avatar throughout the forum, and I noticed a pattern. Seems like if someone has an opinon contrary to yours, you try to shoot it down, when that "Dosn't work", then out come the insults.

As for the avatar, I really could give a **** about the avatar. Let me guess, thats a photo of your wife during childbirth. Thatz okay, fugly women need love too. Glad you took one for the team.

Like I said, You started this.

What? "Food for thought" See, thats your problem. Always got food on the brain. Does food talk to you? I bet it does. 'Big daddy bre bre, come over here and eat me." Thats that box of kresby kreme donuts calling your lumpy *** out. But wait, there is help out there....Its called "Weight Watchers", "Jenny Craig", "Nutrisystem"

Im done with you. In the mean time, you have my permission to have another snack. And remember, wipe the biscuit crumbs of the keyboard before you think of something else cute, and post up number 165x?
Old 04-13-2008, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Actually I dont have to say jack; I pretty much said it. I have no problems expressing myself, but you obviously have a problem understanding. Lame *** responses... Be that as it may, its not my job to help you understand. Please educate, you have yet to do that.

But Damn, I just realized I was talking to Big Daddy Bry or Big Baby Cry or whatever the **** you call yourself. Some people just dont get it! That would be you: Never got it, and will never get it. You do have a vivid imagination though, kinda sounds like you were dreaming about having some guy suck you off. (Already thinking about that ****? Hummm?) Ghey boy. Aint about to happen over here "little fella". But for your clarification, I was referring to that act being performed by the avatar, on you. Dipshit. You continue to show how clueless you are. Keep trying. BTW, that fat ***** of a wife of yours is having a hard time selling homes, cause she can't truly "sell". Bet she's been on her knees before to close a sale...

You would not have gotten this type of response had YOU not started this; yeah Bitch, you did start this.... But, I'll be more than happy to finish it. Please come finish it, then I will **** your fat wife in her *** and let you clean me off.

My opinion was posted like everyone else's on the board, and was not directed at anyone. It was an opinion based on my personal experience with Zillow. However, because of the tone and language you used to comment on my reply, (which was not addressed to you; matter of fact I dont even recall you being in the thread), you can always count on a response like this from me. Ive seen your lil avatar throughout the forum, and I noticed a pattern. Seems like if someone has an opinon contrary to yours, you try to shoot it down, when that "Dosn't work", then out come the insults. I did not insult you personally in my first reply, did not even quote you. I posted my opinion, did not challenge anyone elses only posted mine. You chose to take it to another level. Please show me where I insulted and made it personal with you prior to you attacking me, and I will admit you are not a *** who likes to talk about my dick way too much.

As for the avatar, I really could give a **** about the avatar. Let me guess, thats a photo of your wife during childbirth. Thatz okay, fugly women need love too. Glad you took one for the team. Sure, I will take one for the team (like your wife), unlike you, it will be for the right team.

Like I said, You started this.

What? "Food for thought" See, thats your problem. Always got food on the brain. Does food talk to you? I bet it does. 'Big daddy bre bre, come over here and eat me." Thats that box of kresby kreme donuts calling your lumpy *** out. But wait, there is help out there....Its called "Weight Watchers", "Jenny Craig", "Nutrisystem" I gotta admit, for a ball-less ****** who likes my **** too much you do have some humor.

Im done with you. In the mean time, you have my permission to have another snack. And remember, wipe the biscuit crumbs of the keyboard before you think of something else cute, and post up number 165x?
You have yet to even state anything of substance in your direct replies to me, all you do is try to insult (okay, I can play that game).

I call you out on a few topics, and all you can do is talk about my dick. I'm glad you like it, but it's for women only. If your wife shaves her face and drops a few bills, she can have it too since apparently your gay *** can't get it up for her no matter how manly she looks.

Thanks rub c(ock)

Last edited by BigDaddyBry; 04-13-2008 at 12:00 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry LS1BLKSS for ******* up your thread. I didn't realize stating the opinion that I didn't trust realtors and appraisers would hurt rub c's mangina. I personally don't trust people who have money to gain by fudging the truth. I prefer people take what realtors say with a grain of salt and then educate themselves. Just my opinion.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Teching In

normally it's pretty accurate unless you have a house like mine that had an additional room built on the back end about 20 years ago with no paperwork.

Quick Reply: how much is your house worth??