Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 02:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL at this thread...
Old 05-13-2008, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
I had a buddy of mine run an IP address check and guess who Fastestls1 was guys? Turns out that comanten123 is the scary little douchebag behind all of this bullshit. What a bitch move: get hooked up at a shop, then when you run out of money and get resentful, start bagging on the shop behind your keyboard like a little sissy. He must have no ***** whatsoever.

He took his car down to CMS, (busted the **** up btw), and Ryne took a huge loss on the car because the guy had no money and Ryne wanted to help him. He did all the work on the car and got it going for the guy, doing alot of **** for no charge. Once he got everything straightened out for him, the guy asks him to fix one of the other problems with the car with the electrical but the guy doesnt have any money to pay for that work. Ryne tells him he'd be glad to fix it, but can't do it for free. I saw that car numerous times and it is corroded to **** and probably has god knows how many problems going on with it. A real piece of **** is what it was... So the guy takes the car cause he doesnt have anymore money, acting thankful and all.

He must have gotten pissed after that because he had gotten used to Ryne helping him for free, and now had no money for the other repairs (who's fault is that?) and so he comes up with a plan for "revenge."

Thats when this ****** fastestls1 popped up. So, moral of the story here is:fastestls1/comanten123 is unappreciative and two-faced as hell, used Ryne for all the help he could get, then got resentful bc he was so broke, and started all of that **** to say "thanks for all your help Ryne"

wow i didnt even read that part, i just saw the headline. that is messed up what you said and i would ask you nicely to delete this thread however it is you do this. contact your "moderators" and tell them to erase this cuz thats some messed up words
Old 05-13-2008, 02:36 PM
Launching!

WELL from what i herd ryne did alot of work for free, so what do u call that
Old 05-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mickeymouse
wow i didnt even read that part, i just saw the headline. that is messed up what you said and i would ask you nicely to delete this thread however it is you do this. contact your "moderators" and tell them to erase this cuz thats some messed up words
hahaha what a fruit let him come in here and tell will to delete it, are u his bitch or something
Old 05-13-2008, 02:39 PM
TECH Addict

In Western Section we don't believe in deleting threads.

We wait for them to get locked.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

are you ******* joking?!?!?!?!?

Why the hell would we have the thread deleted?

As much as we talk **** on each other and make it seem like we would rather fight than help one aonther we are a pretty close group. No way this is going to get deleted. Hell Mods encourage us solving our own problems. Lets get Unit213 in here to see what he thinks.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by white mongoose
hahaha what a fruit let him come in here and tell will to delete it, are u his bitch or something
please if your gonna treat this like a joke dont post, how would you feel in his situation. you dont have a brother who hates the cars you love.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Juiced
are you ******* joking?!?!?!?!?

Why the hell would we have the thread deleted?

As much as we talk **** on each other and make it seem like we would rather fight than help one aonther we are a pretty close group. No way this is going to get deleted. Hell Mods encourage us solving our own problems. Lets get Unit213 in here to see what he thinks.
im sorry i dont know how things work around here. but i can tell you guys arent taking me seroius
Old 05-13-2008, 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

im sorry i dont know how things work around here. but i can tell you guys arent taking me seroius
i can tell you that we don't give a **** what you say or care to be 100% honest with you... why doesnt Jose Jump in and defend his own ***... or wait aybe he already is.

I could care less is a family member hated my hobby; hell, my mom hates my car because i call it my rolling coffin does that stop me? NO
Old 05-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DAMNN this is crazy!!! Jose(Comanten123) came to Cali Generalz meet last month and just staied in his car never came out!!! i knew he was kinda in the weird side!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 02:49 PM
Launching!

please if your gonna treat this like a joke dont post, how would you feel in his situation. you dont have a brother who hates the cars you love.
no *** no ill beat him up if he does
Old 05-13-2008, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
DAMNN this is crazy!!! Jose(Comanten123) came to Cali Generalz meet last month and just staied in his car never came out!!! i knew he was kinda in the weird side!!!
he didn't know if he should introduce himself as Mickeymouse, comanten123, or Fastestls1, he was having problems keeping his stories straight.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:51 PM
Banned Village Idiot

he didn't know if he should introduce himself as Mickeymouse, comanten123, or Fastestls1, he was having problems keeping his stories straight.
lol he staied in his car for about an hour! then left
Old 05-13-2008, 02:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

he said hes never gonna log in ever again. thats fucked that all you guys are talking **** on him when before this problem you guys messaged with him.
Why wouldn't he at least try to explain and defend himself. I would if people were wrongfully accusing me of something.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:52 PM

i can tell you that we don't give a **** what you say or care to be 100% honest with you... why doesnt Jose Jump in and defend his own ***... or wait aybe he already is.

I could care less is a family member hated my hobby; hell, my mom hates my car because i call it my rolling coffin does that stop me? NO
alright then. you made your point. i said what i had to say. thanks for everyone who listened. OH and the reason he was broke, i swear on my mothers life that his dad was in jail. anyway he had to pay the rent with his brother and its fucked you guys make fun of him saying hes broke.

please anyone who knows him aand has met him knows he is not a fucked up person speak up and tell these guys he isnt like that. late
Old 05-13-2008, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Why wouldn't he at least try to explain and defend himself. I would if people were wrongfully accusing me of something.
dood, the guy from the shop ryan called him and told him off. i dont think he wants to even read the hate mail hes gonna get. anyways late for class. late
Old 05-13-2008, 02:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

alright then. you made your point. i said what i had to say. thanks for everyone who listened. OH and the reason he was broke, i swear on my mothers life that his dad was in jail. anyway he had to pay the rent with his brother and its fucked you guys make fun of him saying hes broke.

please anyone who knows him aand has met him knows he is not a fucked up person speak up and tell these guys he isnt like that. late
Old 05-13-2008, 02:56 PM
Banned Village Idiot

this mickey guy soudns kinda gay lol
Old 05-13-2008, 02:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

dood, the guy from the shop ryan called him and told him off. i dont think he wants to even read the hate mail hes gonna get. anyways late for class. late
Maybe hes different, but If someone was accusing me of something, no matter what they said, I would still at least TRY to state my case. I definitely wouldn't tuck tail and hide.

If we've got it wrong then that's unfortunate, but there is no proof/action to say otherwise.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Maybe hes different, but If someone was accusing me of something, no matter what they said, I would still at least TRY to state my case. I definitely wouldn't tuck tail and hide.

If we've got it wrong then that's unfortunate, but there is no proof/action to say otherwise.
I agree 100% He needs to come in and state some facts in his deffense, everybody around here is pretty lay back.

Quick Reply: Fastestls1 = Comanten123!!